Closed Thread
Page 96 of 172 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4025848;
    I think it's obvious that Ali stares at him like he's the greatest, most wonderful thing she's ever seen. It's the relationship that works for them. He's the one who dotes and protects and in turn, she's admires him and makes him feel like the most important person in her world, he's 'everything.' Even in the paparazzi video someone posted a few days ago, when they got separated for a minute, she looked like a duckling who lost her mother until he came and and helped her get in the car.
    Totally agree with you Alanna. I got that feelin watching that paparazzi video too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4026033;
    He's playing in the upcoming golf tournament and CH is mentioning him all over the place, so it might be a done deal.

I'm one of the ones who didn't want him to do it, but I've changed my mind. He knows how the process works. He seems to want to find someone special, and he was RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of watching that happen to two people who were very special to him. Even though it didn't work out for him, I think he's close enough to Roberto and Ali to see how the process was for them. I think he knew what would happen, but he held out hope because he had fallen for Ali too. And I think he wants to have that magic for himself.

As you and others have said, he should be able to have a lot of input into how he and his family are edited. Now Fleiss has to know WE want the love story - the real one. So leave Chris alone and give him a good chance to find his wife --- and us a chance to watch him do it!!
    That's another very good point Beachmom. He knows what the process it, cameras etc, so all that is behind him.

I would love to see another story. They are going to announce it Aug 30th during Bach Pad. The new Bachelor Spoiler Thread will be already to go, all I have to do is hit send when they announce it!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4026033;
    He's playing in the upcoming golf tournament and CH is mentioning him all over the place, so it might be a done deal.

I'm one of the ones who didn't want him to do it, but I've changed my mind. He knows how the process works. He seems to want to find someone special, and he was RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of watching that happen to two people who were very special to him. Even though it didn't work out for him, I think he's close enough to Roberto and Ali to see how the process was for them. I think he knew what would happen, but he held out hope because he had fallen for Ali too. And I think he wants to have that magic for himself.

As you and others have said, he should be able to have a lot of input into how he and his family are edited. Now Fleiss has to know WE want the love story - the real one. So leave Chris alone and give him a good chance to find his wife --- and us a chance to watch him do it!!
    Yeah, there's no way he's not the Bachelor. MF wouldn't go to the Cape for the heck of it.

Plus, he's even talking like the Bachelor already.
    Last edited by atem; 08-05-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4025430;
    TV Grapevine dot com has the teleconference posted as The Bachelorette: Chris Lambton Interview.

I don't know what it is about his voice.... BUT wow!
    His voice is soothing, relaxing, just down right sexy! I might have to listen to it tonight like a bed time story

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4026123;
    I would love to see another story. They are going to announce it Aug 30th during Bach Pad. The new Bachelor Spoiler Thread will be already to go, all I have to do is hit send when they announce it!
    I would think that MF would be frothing at the mouth at the thought of TWO love stories back to back, with genuine, real people who don't have designs on a Hollywood career. (Who knows what Ali will do, but Roberto definitely doesn't.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4025840;
    I'm so glad you mentioned this. I keep reading how Roberto caters to Ali and treats her like a queen, but I haven't read anything about Ali going out of her way to look out for Roberto. It's starting to bother me now.
    Cupcakes excellent find on the Latina article.
    Funny you should mention this (bolded comment). I still could not figure out what Ryan gave up for Trista. Two things that come to mind with Trista, and that is that she was the one that moved, she also took allergy shots so that she could be around Ryan's dog. I just don't remember hearing anything about what Ryan gave up for Trista (besides bachelorhood, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4026135;
    His voice is soothing, relaxing, just down right sexy! I might have to listen to it tonight like a bed time story
    I'm gonna do this tonight!!

I'm heading to bed now I hope I didn't miss to much Ali and Roberto media I feel so far behind. Was there anything since Regis and Kelly??

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4026135;
    I've been trying to listen to CL's interview on tvgrapevine, but it cuts off during the answer to his first question. Am I doing something wrong? HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4026513;
    I've been trying to listen to CL's interview on tvgrapevine, but it cuts off during the answer to his first question. Am I doing something wrong? HELP!
    Sometimes, you have to wait awhile for it to play.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4026516;
    Sometimes, you have to wait awhile for it to play.
    No, it plays for a little over a minute and then goes back to the beginning and cuts off. I don't know why it keeps doing that. Is the audio of his interview posted somewhere else? Thanks!

Closed Thread