Closed Thread
Page 95 of 172 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4025840;
    I'm so glad you mentioned this. I keep reading how Roberto caters to Ali and treats her like a queen, but I haven't read anything about Ali going out of her way to look out for Roberto. It's starting to bother me now.

Cupcakes excellent find on the Latina article.
    I think it's obvious that Ali stares at him like he's the greatest, most wonderful thing she's ever seen. It's the relationship that works for them. He's the one who dotes and protects and in turn, she's admires him and makes him feel like the most important person in her world, he's 'everything.' Even in the paparazzi video someone posted a few days ago, when they got separated for a minute, she looked like a duckling who lost her mother until he came and and helped her get in the car.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4025848;
    I think it's obvious that Ali stares at him like he's the greatest, most wonderful thing she's ever seen. It's the relationship that works for them. He's the one who dotes and protects and in turn, she's admires him and makes him feel like the most important person in her world, he's 'everything.' Even in the paparazzi video someone posted a few days ago, when they got separated for a minute, she looked like a duckling who lost her mother until he came and and helped her get in the car.

ohhhh
    how dang sweet and precious are they.
    I am just hoping they get to SD and get out of la la land asap.
    Already the stupid diary is coming out. People the woman was 17 when she wrote this diary...give it a rest. :nono I hope there won't be too much negative press about this charming couple

I think the fans will revolt! I just saw a poll on Inside Edition, 89% didn't want it published nor did they want to read it.

I'm so glad you mentioned this. I keep reading how Roberto caters to Ali and treats her like a queen, but I haven't read anything about Ali going out of her way to look out for Roberto. It's starting to bother me now. Cupcakes excellent find on the Latina article.
    LOL i know what you mean beagle it's like what his dad said "i knowww she'll be happy with you...i wanna know that you'll be happy!" from what we've seen being said about Ali (I feel like I caught this somewhere on jake's season just watching snippets of youtube videos) she's the kind of person who cares for people and is compassionate and takes cares of those around her... i think part of her edit was that she has normally taken care of others at her own expense (she gave up school to take care of her grandma and she seemed very joyful about her grandma and filled with love and not an ounce of resentment) she also seems to repeat over and over family is extremely important to her. her mom also told jake that being with someone she loves is one of Ali's top priorities in life...

from the guys she's picked and the choices she's made and the level of independence she's worked to achive ali doesn't seem to be a spoiled kind of girl looking for the guy to lavish her. she seems actually to have been the opposite for a lot of her life given she came from a broken family and the types of guys she's dated that have really taken advantage of her. while her diary that is being used to portray her negatively seems like crazy stuff to others I just saw that even from 17 she's the girl that would spend hours and hours and hours pouring into a diary to keep her love with her bf alive...

roberto himself has said of the things he's learnt about her she's soo supportive of him... i hope that's true!

my own opinion is that fame and attention can make most people narcissitic ...that's why i want them to run away quickly from lala land

LMAO @ minidiva!!! yup like a good neighbour SF is there!
    Last edited by emusha; 08-05-2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4025848;

I'm sure they're both happy with the roles they're assuming in their relationship but it's starting to look to me like she's the spoiled one and his whole mission is to make her happy. I would like to read that at least once in awhile she's the one who makes him breakfast, you know, show that she cares for him not only by physically displaying it. I know is none of my business, but I'm just stating my opinion.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Roberto says he's happy, so I take him for his word.

FORT Fanatic

I'm so glad you mentioned this. I keep reading how Roberto caters to Ali and treats her like a queen, but I haven't read anything about Ali going out of her way to look out for Roberto. It's starting to bother me now.

Cupcakes excellent find on the Latina article.
    I will just say she does. Info I got but wont say. They are going to be fine.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4025829;
    Should have known it was co-workers!
    Reading this, I can't help but think back and grin when one of our State Farm experts (bless 'em) posted that one of the higher ups had taken down Roberto's picture off the wall because the women employees were spending so much time taking pictures of it with their cell phones.

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4025859;
    [/B]

ohhhh
    how dang sweet and precious are they.
    I am just hoping they get to SD and get out of la la land asap.
    Already the stupid diary is coming out. People the woman was 17 when she wrote this diary...give it a rest. :nono I hope there won't be too much negative press about this charming couple
    I totally agree with you!! How many people out there can honestly say that they have NOTHING in their past that, if it was made public, wouldn't hurt, embarrass or make them look bad?? Like aslong says, Ali was 17yrs old!! The person or persons who leaked this should be ashamed of themselves! How would they like it if something embarrassing was leaked about their child???

Ali shouldn't let this affect her at all except to make her even gladder that the person who released the diary is no longer part of her life!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4025827;
    With regards to Chris being the Bach, if he doesn't take that chance, we will never know if we could have had a repeat love story!

I say go for it, he has nothing to loose. He has the upper hand I would think, they will do anything to get him because of his popularity.

Besides, I don't understand why there are some people who wouldn't want him. I know the biggest reason is the edit, MF etc, however, its a heck of alot better than getting another Jake, or Craig what's his name, or some other dork. I'm pretty sure they will accomodate him with regards to any demands he has.

It would be a great experience for him in many ways.
    He's playing in the upcoming golf tournament and CH is mentioning him all over the place, so it might be a done deal.

I'm one of the ones who didn't want him to do it, but I've changed my mind. He knows how the process works. He seems to want to find someone special, and he was RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of watching that happen to two people who were very special to him. Even though it didn't work out for him, I think he's close enough to Roberto and Ali to see how the process was for them. I think he knew what would happen, but he held out hope because he had fallen for Ali too. And I think he wants to have that magic for himself.

As you and others have said, he should be able to have a lot of input into how he and his family are edited. Now Fleiss has to know WE want the love story - the real one. So leave Chris alone and give him a good chance to find his wife --- and us a chance to watch him do it!!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Closed Thread