Closed Thread
Page 94 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4025712;
    Not if he has a good attorney in that field to represent him!
    Chris is an educated man. He will know to seek out legal
    help to get the best contract possible in much the same way that Dr. Travis Stork did during his tenure on the show.

If you will remember, Dr. Travis had a good edit. He was affilated with a prestigious medical university and research center, and a negative edit wasn't going to happen if they wanted Dr. Travis.

Chris will have an attorney who will see that he gets the best that he can get. Now that doesn't mean there will be no bimbos and high drama because that is what this show thrives upon, but it is highly possible that he could insure that he and his family are edited reasonably well.

Because America now wants Chris, Fleiss now wants Chris. As I see it, Chris is somewhat in the driver's seat.
    Thanks Bloomers-- you said that very well!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4025793;
    We finally learn how Roberto ended up on the show

We Talk to Roberto about Life and Love after 'The Bachelorette'

We Talk to Roberto about Life and Love after 'The Bachelorette' | Latina
    Thanks CC! I loved his answer to the question about what it feels like to be an engaged man.

OMG this is the best interview of roberto!! thanks for posting it. I love that he's speaking spanish so much in it... and finnnalllyy right cc! he was approached by coworkers. he'll have to make sure they invite those people to their wedding if there'll be 700 people there and thank them heftily...

he's just awesome!!

Well, I didn’t mind showing my love. I didn’t really think of it in TV terms, and I definitely didn’t think about it as competing for her. I just tried to keep it as normal to real life as possible. I focused on getting to know her to see if this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and, obviously, it was.
    Team Alibeartito

With regards to Chris being the Bach, if he doesn't take that chance, we will never know if we could have had a repeat love story!

I say go for it, he has nothing to loose. He has the upper hand I would think, they will do anything to get him because of his popularity.

Besides, I don't understand why there are some people who wouldn't want him. I know the biggest reason is the edit, MF etc, however, its a heck of alot better than getting another Jake, or Craig what's his name, or some other dork. I'm pretty sure they will accomodate him with regards to any demands he has.

It would be a great experience for him in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4025819;
    OMG this is the best interview of roberto!! thanks for posting it. I love that he's speaking spanish so much in it... and finnnalllyy right cc! he was approached by coworkers. he'll have to make sure they invite those people to their wedding if there'll be 700 people there and thank them heftily...

he's just awesome!!
    Should have known it was co-workers!

FORT Fogey

he's just awesome!!
    Now emusha, we already knew this!! !!
    It's good to see his co-workers thought so to though!

he's just awesome!!
    Which interview do you mean?? What did I miss?

Oops never mind, you mean that link upthread, I thought it was a vid that I missed.

Heaven forbid I miss something!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4025829;
    Should have known it was co-workers!
    lol that's what i thought that really was my suspicion from the start...same as CL who was approached by people who thought he'd be great... lucky ali these people mentioned the show to these guys. and now CL is the next TB and Ali got her prince - like roberto said "the rest is history"

also loved that he's so nonchalant about how his 'latin background' is portrayed...it's people's own perogative to make of it what they will - "yo soy asi" = "this is how I am". i've heard him say 'i don't care what people think' repeatedly and I LOVE that about him!! it's just like ali said the more we know about him the more we realize how amazing he is...

I donít know, I didnít really notice because I think it was a representation of me. It was important as I got to know [Ali] to show her who I am. I love Salsa, I speak Spanish--thatís part of who I am. Yo soy asiÖ
    LOL GA heaven forbid that!!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4025744;
    aww that's sweet. he seems like an 'angle' like she called him -- i really hope she dotes on him as much as he does her! he treats her like a queen it seems. found the thread but I can't post on there as I don't have an account nikki would you mind asking how ali seems to be around roberto? i want him treated like a king!

I'm so glad you mentioned this. I keep reading how Roberto caters to Ali and treats her like a queen, but I haven't read anything about Ali going out of her way to look out for Roberto. It's starting to bother me now.

Cupcakes excellent find on the Latina article.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Thanks CC for the Roberto interview and all the other great photos you have posted! We finally know how Roberto got on the show and we have his co-workers to thank . . . . Like a good neighbor S.F. is there!

Closed Thread