Closed Thread
Page 93 of 172 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

The lady who did the NYC ABC interview with Roberto & Ali after Regis & Kelly posted on the motherboard. Her screenname is SheRah327. She poste dlink to her interview. She also responded to some negative comments regarding Ali's looks. When she did so she gave some behind the scenes info. She said Roberto was always looking out for Ali, seeing if she needed anything, very attentive. She said they were very excited about wedding and cute & sweet. Said they were both gorgeous and it was neat how they were already talking about future kids. CHeck out motherboard if you want to read it directly. But, it was nice since she met them. That Roberto still keepin' up his promise, ALi's Dad must be so happy

aww that's sweet. he seems like an 'angle' like she called him -- i really hope she dotes on him as much as he does her! he treats her like a queen it seems. found the thread but I can't post on there as I don't have an account nikki would you mind asking how ali seems to be around roberto? i want him treated like a king!
    Last edited by emusha; 08-05-2010 at 08:05 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4025744;
    aww that's sweet. he seems like an 'angle' like she called him -- i really hope she dotes on him as much as he does her! he treats her like a queen it seems. found the thread but I can't post on there as I don't have an account nikki would you mind asking how ali seems to be around roberto? i want him treated like a king!
    "New interview with Ali and Roberto AFTER Regis and Kelly" on motherboard emusha

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4025768;
    Thanks cupcakes!

I'm also glad to read that someone is defending Ali and Roberto.

Love it that they are doing stuff for fans but, refusing/ignoring the Papparazzi sometimes.

I love how they choose not to kiss for the paparazzi.

I don't think CL has to worry much about a bad edit. I think he's smart enough to know what to put out and what not to put out there. He handled that just fine this season. I don't think he would get out as clean as he went in but that happens to lead because you can never make everyone happy. Overall I think he would do just fine.

The hard part is MF and what his agenda will be. There's no doubt there will be drama and bimbos but how far they get is key. He needs to be aware they will manipulate them behind the scenes and be wary of who they push. You can def find love on this show but your control only goes so far.

We finally learn how Roberto ended up on the show

We Talk to Roberto about Life and Love after 'The Bachelorette'

As Roberto and Ali finally start to live their "normal lives" as an engaged couple, we caught up with the Puerto Rican charmer to get his thoughts on finding "the one" on a television show and what love is like post-The Bachelorette.

What made you try out for the show?

I wasnít ever really a fan of the show, but some co-workers approached me about it and they thought it would be a great idea. I didnít really think anything of it, but then they contacted me and the rest is history.

What was it like to have to show your love for someone and compete on TV?

Well, I didnít mind showing my love. I didnít really think of it in TV terms, and I definitely didnít think about it as competing for her. I just tried to keep it as normal to real life as possible. I focused on getting to know her to see if this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and, obviously, it was.

It seemed like the whole ďLatinoĒ thing was played up on the show. Was that your idea or the producers?

I donít know, I didnít really notice because I think it was a representation of me. It was important as I got to know [Ali] to show her who I am. I love Salsa, I speak Spanish--thatís part of who I am. Yo soy asiÖ

Whatís it like to be an engaged man?

Itís great! Nothing better, except maybe when we get married. Sheís amazing, I feel so lucky and blessed.

Whatís your favorite Latin food?

My parents are from Puerto Rico, so there are so many! Pasteles are good, arroz con gandules, pastelillos. I love them all!

Has Ali started learning to cook some of those dishes for you?

A little bit; pero todavia tiene que aprender. Actually, on the hometown date there was a scene that was edited out; but we were in my parentís house and I looked in the kitchen and Ali was making tostones with my mom and I was like, ďThis is awesome!Ē

So, I know there are no definite wedding plans yet, but I hear you have a big family, what kind of reception will you have?

Well, we might do the televised wedding to not spend money and invest in our future; but itíll definitely be a big one, mi familia es grande. There will be Salsa, Merengue, comida, all of it!
    We Talk to Roberto about Life and Love after 'The Bachelorette' | Latina

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4025788;
    I love how they choose not to kiss for the paparazzi.
    Me too. I love that she reached to kiss his cheek and then thought the better of it. So cute and normal.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread