Closed Thread
Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

From the first night they were able to go public:

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4025539;
    me thinks CH has a man crush on Chris
    I think he's trying to establish a rapport with him so that he will be more comfortable next season. And also, maybe to get to know him better so he can let others know the kind of lady that might be perfect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;4025535;
    From the first night they were able to go public:
    they both look lost in that kiss

i just love how discreet they are with pda though!! most tb and tbette couples let it alll hang to a point it seemed like the pda was for show
    Team Alibeartito

Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez Bring Their PDA Love-Fest To ĎRegis & Kelly!í Hollywood Life

whoever wrote this is delusional!! some haters will just always be haters won't they?

Iím all for PDA-ing, it seems these two were even giving nauseating exes Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi a run for their money! What do YOU think Hollywoodlifers?
    Last edited by emusha; 08-05-2010 at 06:29 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

*delurking* I love this board! I stumbled upon the spoilers section grasping at some clues somewhere around the hometown dates lol. I had such a strong feeling about these two and just refused to believe it would not work out. Its a relief to see that I'm not the only one that can't get enough. They are soooooo adorable OMG. As for the fb page, fake convincing ones show up often, and I don't think he'd set up both a personal and a fan page. Is it answering friend requesta quickly? If so that's a good indicator of no, IMO. Anyway thanks so much all for the great company and information! Best bette season ever!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4025259;
    It's a golf tournament in Raleigh, NC. CH was here last year & I'd forgotten that it was coming around again. Hey Diva!!! We wouldn't have to go to the Cape to see Chris L. We can just drive over to the tournament.
    Hey Saffron! Chris L. is coming to see us! We will have to fight the other southern belles who will be running divots through the golf course to charm him.

On a serious note, this is a very well known charity tourney in this area dedicated to memory and legacy of Jimmy Valvano, the NC State Univ. Basketball Coach. They will be playing the Lonnie Poole Golf Course on the Centennialís Campus at NCSU, Raleigh. Chris H. particpated last year and I am very glad to see that both Chris H. and Chris L. will be part of this charity event this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4025430;
    TV Grapevine dot com has the teleconference posted as The Bachelorette: Chris Lambton Interview.

I don't know what it is about his voice.... BUT wow!

Um yeah, swooooon!! He has this gentleness about him thar is just so sweet and manly at the same time
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4025692;
    [/B]

Um yeah, swooooon!! He has this gentleness about him thar is just so sweet and manly at the same time
    I love how his voice really sounds like, I'm not some kind of superstahh. I'm just a guy with a job, a dog from a loving family from Cape Cod. Totally down to earth I just hope he doesn't change, no matter what happens or which path he takes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4025682;
    I don't want CL to be TB and I know he's too good for this show since the get-go. He's willing to pick garbage in San Francisco for the one, for crying out loud. He hasn't actually seen the show before Jake's season and even so, I think he only saw some episodes when Ali's on it. Not in its entirety.

So I have to say he is a little ignorant as far as how invasive and how cruel the media can be towards this show. Moreover, how cruel TPTB can be to the leads as far as editing and making them compromise their morals etc if the leads don't do as the show wants him to. Not to mention casting ladies that are only there to be on tv. Just not a great way for such a GREAT guy to find the one.

But if they are throwing 600-700k at him, I can see how it'll be tough to say no. That is IF they throw such figures at him. I'm pretty sure, they'll make sure he'll earn every single penny of the 600-700k. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Not if he has a good attorney in that field to represent him!
    Chris is an educated man. He will know to seek out legal
    help to get the best contract possible in much the same way that Dr. Travis Stork did during his tenure on the show.

If you will remember, Dr. Travis had a good edit. He was affilated with a prestigious medical university and research center, and a negative edit wasn't going to happen if they wanted Dr. Travis.

Chris will have an attorney who will see that he gets the best that he can get. Now that doesn't mean there will be no bimbos and high drama because that is what this show thrives upon, but it is highly possible that he could insure that he and his family are edited reasonably well.

Because America now wants Chris, Fleiss now wants Chris. As I see it, Chris is somewhat in the driver's seat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4025712;
    Not if he has a good attorney in that field to represent him!
    Chris is an educated man. He will know to seek out legal
    help to get the best contract possible in much the same way that Dr. Travis Stork did during his tenure on the show.

If you will remember, Dr. Travis had a good edit. He was affilated with a prestigious medical university and research center, and a negative edit wasn't going to happen if they wanted Dr. Travis.

Chris will have an attorney who will see that he gets the best that he can get. Now that doesn't mean there will be no bimbos and high drama because that is what this show thrives upon, but it is highly possible that he could insure that he and his family are edited reasonably well.

Because America now wants Chris, Fleiss now wants Chris. As I see it, Chris is somewhat in the driver's seat.
    Thank you Bloomers. Love your posts

Indeed, Dr Travis did get a good edit. Now, can someone recommend Dr. Travis' attorneys to CL? I'm going to be in stitches for this guy (like the night before Obama got elected - my, I was a mess that night worrying ). I just worry CL doesn't know what this show entails.

Closed Thread