Closed Thread
Page 91 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4025459;
    I bet if they would go back and show us everything that was cut out of the show (even their conversations about babies, etc.) we would all know why those scenes were cut. This^ scene being one example. =)
    Can you imagine how much MORE they would have been called out for being in lust and just being physical if they would have showed all their time. LMAO! So instead, they literally got zero time in Iceland and Turkey and a significant portion cut in Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4025465;
    I couldn't stop laughing! She gets so lost in him. She did that at the RC with Chris and Roberto, after Roberto got his rose, she just starred at him. She had to snap back, then looked at Chris.
    soooo that moment on regis and kelly i rewatched it and i think this time round (last time it was ali doing this to roberto when they were being interviewed) roberto mouths to her 'i love you' like she did when he was talking at JK... I think Ali just got lost in that moment - she does a little nod maybe to indicate 'me too' or to indicate...'u want to?' cos she had to pull away from kissing him when regis and kelly kept talking... ohhh love!!

ETA: i keep forgetting to mention this...but loooved how roberto told the access hollywood lady 'i don't care' when she said u know the successrate of this thing...
    Last edited by emusha; 08-05-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

[QUOTE=Beagle;4025472;]

This is the reason she couldn't concentrate on her other dates in Portugal.

Please ABC, if the time comes for a televised wedding, please, please, put a montage together of never before scenes of their love story. We want the private cave in Iceland, we want their 1 on 1 time in Turkey, we want the nightime part of their date in Portugal! You got "lightning in a bottle" this time, we the loyal viewers would like to see more of it!
    I want to see moments of the ones Ali mentioned in her blog -- how Robert would tell her a new word in Spanish EVERY day, like 'smile, etc..." I also want to see how he came out to her in the hallway as she was waiting for a ride after a RC and kissed her forehead.

I want to SEE all of those moments they cut to "hide" the connection. I've been wanting an outtakes/cutting room floor episode of this show for YEARS. I thought it would have been a great way to show the Jason/Molly connection after the debacle of that. And since we can't get enough of Ali/Roberto and this season was about "breaking the rules", it's the perfect time to start showing the stuff they had to cut to hide their love story.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4025485;
    soooo that moment on regis and kelly i rewatched it and i think this time round (last time it was ali doing this to roberto when they were being interviewed) roberto mouths to her 'i love you' like she did when he was talking at JK... I think Ali just got lost in that moment - she does a little nod maybe to indicate 'me too' or to indicate...'u want to?' cos she had to pull away from kissing him when regis and kelly kept talking... ohhh love!!
    He did?? I'll have to rewatch. They just don't care who's around, its remarkable! This is so much more than just lust!

She should just put her lipstick tube away!

Chris Harrison just said that he's going to set up a twitter for Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4025511;
    HE is going to set it up? LOL how bout the whole slew of publicity interns?? this boy is SOOOO the next bachelor it's not even funny!
    Team Alibeartito

I have enjoyed watching ali and rob since the finale, I love them as a couple, but I do hope they get back to "normal" very soon just so they can make it. I know she did sign a contract, but they need some "alone" time too.. they are adorable, I was a fan of thiers this season, I just never really came out and said it. I just want for thier relationship for it to calm down
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4025511;
    Yay I am so excited . why is CH setting it up though
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4025515;
    HE is going to set it up? LOL how bout the whole slew of publicity interns?? this boy is SOOOO the next bachelor it's not even funny!
    I totally agree!! The golf tournament, twitter, what will be the next clue?!?! I think CL will do fine!

Early today someone posted Pics of Ali and her friends from I think her facebook page, do you all know where they are now, i cant seem to find them in the thread anymore...

Closed Thread