Closed Thread
Page 80 of 172 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4024617;
    At first there was not a lot of support for Chris as the next Bachelor. Many were concerned that his personality is not strong enough to carry a whole season. BUT the fan reaction to him has turned that thinking 180 degrees.

His age (34) would allow for an older group of women with a whole new set of dramas to deal with (Exes, kids, careers, etc.)

I believe that MF visited Chris' family in MA. Chris was concerned about another long period away from the family and their business. MF offered a pretty healthy amount to compensate the family for Chris being away.

It is still not a done deal yet but don't be surprised if you hear an announcement soon. It could happen at the Bachelor Pad finale.
    Hopefully Chris does not do this. At 33 years old, he would be obligated to the franchise for an extended period of time delaying his opportunity to be normal with whoever he would choose. I have a hard time seeing him doing the requisite publicity tour de force or getting onboard for a televised wedding, as he would be obligated to do if any relationship resulted in that. He seems too normal to find that comfortable. I hope he has a very good, honest lawyer take a look at the fine print of that Bachelor contract before he signs on the dotted line because Mike Fleiss and ABC will basically own him for the next few years of his life and don't think even if he is popular that the tabloids won't have a field day with any youthful indiscretions on his or his chosen one's part. RUN CHRIS RUN!

Its great to enjoy my morning coffee with all these updates!!! Thanks everyone!

Last night I watched the Portugal date, on youtube. Knowing what we knew while they were filming, and what we know now about this couple, it is so very obvious Roberto and Ali fell hard right from the M&G.

They have used their time wisely since the show ended in making some sound decisions. IMO moving to SD was a very smart choice. They know they will have to be in LA alot, but SD by the sounds of it will give them a normal life away from the crazy fans, like us. Being on this show gives the lead many opportunites, and it sounds like they want to make the best choices for themselves. I say take whatever opportunities are dealt their way, why not, so many others in the past have. When you have a grounded relationship, and you put your partner at the top of the list, like Roberto constantly reminds us, everything else will fall into place.

I need to find a Roberto +25 yrs!

I can't watch Regis and Kelli, I'd appreciate any info!

ali is right kelly and mark are such an adorable couple who look like they're really in love wouldn't blame her for comparing herself to them
    Team Alibeartito

I remember watching Kelly and Mark when they were both on All My Children! Hot hot hot! That was another couple, you just knew there was no acting going on!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4025110;
    ali is right kelly and mark are such an adorable couple who look like they're really in love wouldn't blame her for comparing herself to them
    OMG how friggin cute
    Ali and Roberto were staring at each other and Regis touched Ali's arm and said
    "hey you got a minute"

soooo adorable

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4025110;
    I saw some twitters that they were so cute!

Thanks for the update guys!

What was she wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4025125;
    OMG how friggin cute
    "hey you got a minute"

soooo adorable
    Ahh I just can not get enough of these two! I LOVE that they are in their own little world even in interviews..They even nuzzled noses!

OMG how friggin cute
    "hey you got a minute"

soooo adorable
    That was SO adorable! She was really GAZING at him!

atem - she was wearing a cute ruffled royal blue dress with heels. Loved Roberto's sneakers!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Fanatic

OMG how friggin cute
    "hey you got a minute"

soooo adorable
    They were very cute. You could see the cynicism on Kelly's face though. I completely got the impression she thinks this Bachelor stuff is all fake. I wonder if she has changed her mind at all after spending a few minutes with them.

Closed Thread