Closed Thread
Page 8 of 172 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022142;
    The Bachelorette‘s Chris: Ali ‘Made the Right Choice’ - PEOPLE TV Watch

It's a good thing Ali fell in love with Roberto at first sight because otherwise, with these F2, it would have been like Sophie's Choice. Sighhh.

Chris fans need to truly keep this part in mind:

So no hard feelings with her or Roberto?

Chris: Everyone is pitting Roberto against Chris and meanwhile the two of us are very good friends. We talk multiple times a week and I know the three of us will probably hang out a lot.
    I bet he'll be at the wedding just like Charlie was at Ryan & Trista's.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4022402;
    Aww, his aunt is all crying for him. Sounds like they are close.

And that FB message by Roberto's dad is so cute!
    That's cute about his aunt.

I bet the wedding guests will be up to 800 soon!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022416;
    That's cute about his aunt.

I bet the wedding guests will be up to 800 soon!

Hopefully it will end up in the millions. If they keep this up, viewers will be demanding to see that wedding. I sure hope they are able to cash in on whatever benefits they can without whoring their relationship out too much.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

great quote nikkij!

Also, this, from upthread, IMO is very important. I have seen some posts with reference to how insensative she was in letting him go. He doesn't think so, and that's all that matters.

It was sad to watch Ali let you go. But at the same time, it was very thoughtful of her to spare you of going through the motions of proposing.
    I was blown away by how gracious she was doing that. If I had waited that whole night, got in my suit, picked out a ring and gone through all of that and gotten rejected the next day when she had her mind made up already … I think that shows what an amazing person Ali really is. I told her that right after she broke up with me. I said, “Thank you for doing it today, not having us go on a date.” If I had gone on a date with her I would have fallen more in love with her.

Roberto's Interview in People:

Bachelorette‘s Roberto ‘Had a Sense’ Ali Would Pick Him
    August 3, 2010

Roberto Martinez, the sexy South Carolina insurance agent who swept Ali Fedotowsky off her feet and proposed with a diamond ring on the season finale, of The Bachelorette tells PEOPLE, “I had a sense it was me — sometimes just the way she’d look at me.” Now that the cat is out of the bag, Martinez, 26, talks about his friend Chris Lambton, starting a life with his fiancée in California and planning their upcoming nuptials. –Monica Rizzo

You’re engaged!

I am engaged!

How are you feeling now that the finale has aired and you and Ali can go public?

I just want to share with everybody. I’m engaged. I’m happy. I met this amazing woman. There was that start of not being able to live a normal life, which has been the last couple months.

Your proposal was really sweet and sincere. Were you nervous?

It’s funny. I always thought I’d be so nervous when I was going to propose. Maybe it kind of shows it that way on the show, but I remember being so excited that day. I was so amped up to do it and start my life. There weren’t any nerves. It was just pure excitement.
    How did you feel upon learning that you were the only guy left in Tahiti the day you proposed?
    Before she told me that, as soon as I walked up the steps I saw her smile and right then I knew this is the Ali I love and I know things are good.

You and Chris seemed to get along very well the entire time.

Chris is a great guy. He’s got a lot of the same values I have. He’s close to his family like I am. We connected right away. I’ll be friends with Chris for a long time. We have a mutual respect for each other.

You’re very soft-spoken. Many times your dialogue appears on the screen with subtitles. Were you nervous with all the cameras?

I’m a private person. I went into it knowing that I had to be careful what I said. Not so much because I care what people think about me. But I know how people can manipulate things and critique every word you say. The only thing I cared about was what [Ali] thought. Maybe it wasn’t the best thing for ratings because I’d whisper to her instead of saying things on camera.

It was clear you guys had chemistry from the start.

Immediately, when I got out of the limo. I didn’t know what to expect going into this. As soon as I walked out of the limo and made eye contact with her it became very real in terms of emotions, wanting to get to know her. I knew there was something there right away.

And you got the first impression rose that very first night!

Getting the first impression rose, I was shocked. I felt good about our conversation. I felt good about our time. But I’ve never been in a situation where I’m competing for one girl with 24 other guys. That first night, that was it for me. It was awesome.

Rumor has it you’re moving to San Diego.

Yes. I went back to Charleston. Ali and I spoke a bit about what our future would look like and I think the best decision for us was, she loves California. I’ve always said I want her to be happy and I can be happy anywhere so I spoke with my company and found an office in San Diego.

Not to pressure you, but are you guys making any wedding plans?

We don’t have a date set … Right now we’re ready to take this next step and start living a normal life. She’s going to move to San Diego.

What are you excited to do together once you’re settled in?

We’re both outdoors people, so I think a mixture of stupid little things people take for granted like grocery shopping, going to the park, going to dinner, kissing in public. Just being able to be open about our relationship. Life is going to be good.

Bachelorette‘s Roberto ‘Had a Sense’ Ali Would Pick Him - PEOPLE TV Watch

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4022412;
    Chris fans need to truly keep this part in mind:

So no hard feelings with her or Roberto?

I bet he'll be at the wedding just like Charlie was at Ryan & Trista's.
    I was completely joking. It's obvious she's madly, fully, and completely in love with Roberto and it was never going to be Chris or Frank or anyone else.

A tweet from Roberto:

Thank you everyone for all your support. So excited to start my life with my beautiful fiancee!
    And he used the proper form of 'fiancee.' Winner! Winner!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4022428;
    Roberto's Interview in People:

Awww! Thanks for posting it. I guess that's from part of the teleconfrence today!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022431;
    I was completely joking. It's obvious she's madly, fully, and completely in love with Roberto and it was never going to be Chris or Frank or anyone else.

A tweet from Roberto:

And he used the proper form of 'fiancee.' Winner! Winner!
    Finally a twitter from Roberto!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022175;

So cute from this article:

Kissing on the way to hotel after dinner!

Bora Bora Private Island LCD.

From twitter
    GiaAllemand Chris L is a darling, hope to see. A good guy be the bachelor
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Roberto twitter:

Thank you everyone for all your support. So excited to start my life with my beautiful fiancee!
    ETA: Sorry Alanna I missed your post!
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Closed Thread