Closed Thread
Page 79 of 172 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024965;
    You beat me! And wow, Roberto has a whole LIFE ahead of him of being calming. Good thing he wants the job.

This is from Deanna:

Wasn't she rooting for Frank and Chris at some points too. Sigh.

Ali also put up a new FB album from their "coming out" party. I'm usually pretty cynical about these couples but I'm melting at everything them in general and this picture in particular:

Hope it's okay to post directly from FB!
    Love the crying pic! She still cries everytime they see it!

Thanks, cupcakes for all the beautiful pics!!
    Team ROBERTO

Deanna_fan 's tribute video of Ali & Roberto including finale footage on youtube is finally up & searchable.

Look under:

Ali & Roberto - Endless Love

by TrueLove4Every1

It's beautiful, beware of kissing overload . Ali really did love to kiss Robertito I love it. Hopefully we'll have Cupcakes video soon too!

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4024867;
    Regardless of what either did in their past... That is just that...the past, I'm sure even CHRIS has some things that he diesn't want out in the public, such like you and I..

Ali and Roberto have obligations to fill the next month or so.. its not fair to call anyone a "fame whore" at this point... that is part of the contract. Just like Chris is obligated to do the interviews he has to do..

Regardless of anyone's past that is really not us to judge... We have our favourites and dont want to see them get hurt.. But it does not mean the "non favourite" is any less human than the other.. I know I would just die if someone got a hold of my diary from over the years..

Your Diary is your personal thoughts and things you are proud of and NOT proud of.. It is a way to measure how far you have come over the years. And how much you have grown and learned along the way..

I will be so pissed if anyone judges anyone that comes from ones personal diary to gain an ego that some one is better because of what they read.. It actually sickens me..

I know what I saw this Past season and am extrememly happy with the results and if Ali and Roberto end up married with children that is fantastic.... If not... well... They will be no worse off than 50% of the population.. Chalk it up to another fantastic part of the Diary....
    nikkikass: Just want to thank you for posting this. I'm with you 100%, especially the bolded.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4024925;
    CSW-- (original post snipped for space) we had us a party didn't we?!?! This was the first season that I was able to "see" it. I think that's one reason I feel so invested! Plus they are just so darn cute! I hope they are able to settle down (with the media) -- as much as I'd hate to quit seeing them! As you said, I thank everyone how joined in on the Roberto party!!
    Now let's party!!
    Team ROBERTO

AliFedotowsky Off to Regis and Kelly. They seem like so much fun! We are so excited to meet them
    3 minutes ago via web

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4025012;
    AliFedotowsky Off to Regis and Kelly. They seem like so much fun! We are so excited to meet them
    3 minutes ago via web
    Despite my overall skepticism about this show in general and more specifically, the idea of engagement happening in relative speed-dial time, they really do look awesome together. Wouldn't it be great if Mark Consuelos was guest-hosting today with Kelly? I'd love to see the two couples side-by-side...

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl;4025024;
    Despite my overall skepticism about this show in general and more specifically, the idea of engagement happening in relative speed-dial time, they really do look awesome together. Wouldn't it be great if Mark Consuelos was guest-hosting today with Kelly? I'd love to see the two couples side-by-side...
    Me too, but I think Regis will be on today.

Look forward to reading about it.

cupcakes Thanks for posting those pics for us! So lovely.

eta

Here's what they did in NY

Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez: New York Lovers | Celebrity-gossip.net
    Last edited by atem; 08-05-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks to ALL for updating this thread with the articles and appearances! It seems that we can't get enough of this lovely couple as they are joy to watch.

From watching all their interviews I am very impressed that Ali and Roberto are genuinely in love and have already established a strong foundation for building a long and lasting relationship together. It is obvious to me that the they have spent the past three months carefully planning their joint life and have already taken the right steps to ensure that their relationship comes first; i.e., Roberto moving his career to CA, living outside of LA, jointly planning their personal lives and professional lives togother. Ali and Roberto make a very strong couple and I have no doubt they will make it IRL.

I look forward to seeing them on Regis and Kelly today without all the hoopla and paps hanging out. If you learn of more TV appearances, please keep them coming so we can set our DVRs!

Fleiss got lucky with this season -- Alberto made the season a success -- I just want to know who we thank for getting Roberto on the show!
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 08-05-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Closed Thread