Closed Thread
Page 78 of 172 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024943;
    No problem! I've wasted the past 2 months of my life on this show, what's a few more nights?
    nights?!?! Yeah, RIGHT. You're not giving up after a few nights! (Please don't give up.)

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4024945;
    nights?!?! Yeah, RIGHT. You're not giving up after a few nights! (Please don't give up.)
    I'm like Ali: I've never felt this way before!

A tweet-back from Jillian:

no kidding!! Give that man of yours a big hello and u guys stay grounded and focus on yourselves! XOX
    This advice is pretty solid IMO but normally taking relationship advice from Jillian? Uh. Questionable.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024884;
    Roberto to Trista:

I like how 'blessed' is his expression/word and like everything else, Ali likes it and has adopted it now too. Cute.
    thanks Alanna, i agree! He's rubbing off on her for the better!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024874;
    Do people in show business not have successful relationships? Is it impossible? I mean Guiliana and Bill live a bicoastal life and have a reality show focused on their relationship and they're still together. Just because J&V did DWTS and broke up doesn't mean we're going to have The Ali & Roberto Break-up Special during an episode of he next Bach. Like Roberto said, if they keep each other their first priority, they're going to be fine, regardless of Ali hosting or being on DWTS.

I'm not saying they're meant to be and are going to stay together for 70 years, although I hope they do, but the argument that Ali has lunch with a stylist hence they can't make it is crazy to me. If they can't make it, it's because there's something wrong in the relationship, not that Ali signed with the WM Agency.
    Alanna, I couldn't agree more. I wish the negative nellies would give them longer than 3 days before jumping on their case!! Give them a break-- their not the ones calling the paparazzi...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4024890;
    Thanks for sharing this CC-- it was HILARIOUS! Love Billy Bush!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 03:17 PM.

# AliFedotowsky

Too excited and happy to sleep! And we have to be up in 4 1/2 hours to head over to Regis and Kelly. Hopefully we wont be too sleepy less than 20 seconds ago via web

AliFedotowsky

Thanks @DeAnnaPappas ! We really appreciate it. We are just so excited to be together
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024962;
    # AliFedotowsky

Too excited and happy to sleep! And we have to be up in 4 1/2 hours to head over to Regis and Kelly. Hopefully we wont be too sleepy less than 20 seconds ago via web

AliFedotowsky

Thanks @DeAnnaPappas ! We really appreciate it. We are just so excited to be together
    You beat me! And wow, Roberto has a whole LIFE ahead of him of being calming. Good thing he wants the job.

This is from Deanna:

AliFedotowsky good for you girl! Great job with the show! Me & @StephenStag were rooting for Roberto the whole time!! Enjoy the ride!! ♡
    Wasn't she rooting for Frank and Chris at some points too. Sigh.

Ali also put up a new FB album from their "coming out" party. I'm usually pretty cynical about these couples but I'm melting at everything them in general and this picture in particular:

Crying while watching the proposal.

Hope it's okay to post directly from FB!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Thanks so much for this thread and all the media info. Ali and Roberto are handling the media blitz so, so well. She is under contract as the bachelorette for one year. (Is that right?) The paps go with the territory. After NY, maybe the happy couple will get a break and get to spend some quality time together in San Diego.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024923;
    Ali's tweeting up a storm. Good heavens, will I ever get tired of stalking this adorable girl? Nope.

Backstage at JK, looks like he's careful not to maim her this time:

At least Roberto's learned to point it away from Ali!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024965;

Thanks Alanna!

Here is the quote below:
    Us watching the proposal at the wrap party. I STILL cry every time I see it.
    So sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024965;
    You beat me! And wow, Roberto has a whole LIFE ahead of him of being calming. Good thing he wants the job.

This is from Deanna:

Wasn't she rooting for Frank and Chris at some points too. Sigh.

Ali also put up a new FB album from their "coming out" party. I'm usually pretty cynical about these couples but I'm melting at everything them in general and this picture in particular:

Crying while watching the proposal.

Hope it's okay to post directly from FB!
    Awww...That is very real. I love this picture! She cried on the ATFR show too watching it.

Closed Thread