Closed Thread
Page 76 of 172 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024909;
    Another article on Chris
    Nooo, don't do it CL

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024911;
    Roberto talks about how he stayed up late thinking about the proposal because he wanted it to be right and perfect for her. She says her friend Emily emailed her during the show and said she wanted to "have Roberto's babies" and then emailed her after the finale joking about it. She still has Chris' bracelet and thinks it's special, but she'd be happy to give it back. She assumes he'd get something personal for his future girl. Roberto joked that he took it to the pawn shop already and Ali just doesn't know about it.

They also talk about DWTS a little and Ali says if they do it, it's just a dance, just a show and this is their real life and their real love and they wouldn't jeopardize it.
    Aww thanks! Sounds like a cute interview. Can't wait to see them on Regis and Kelly tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024911;
    Roberto talks about how he stayed up late thinking about the proposal because he wanted it to be right and perfect for her. She says her friend Emily emailed her during the show and said she wanted to "have Roberto's babies" and then emailed her after the finale joking about it. She still has Chris' bracelet and thinks it's special, but she'd be happy to give it back. She assumes he'd get something personal for his future girl. Roberto joked that he took it to the pawn shop already and Ali just doesn't know about it.

They also talk about DWTS a little and Ali says if they do it, it's just a dance, just a show and this is their real life and their real love and they wouldn't jeopardize it.
    :nono how rude
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Billy Bush is so funny. Loved that interview. :lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024232;
    I know I am not impressed with her brother at all especially after that interview where they were ragging on Chris for his tattoo. I think he just needs to hush it and stay out of the commenting on things imo. BTW I disagree that Roberto was "the better guy all around" but whatever
    I agree
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024903;
    . It was new and awesome. So cute.

Billy Bush: Exclusive Interviews - Talking Love With Ali and Roberto

Another one. Also awesome!
    Thanks Alanna! Billy asks the best questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024903;
    . It was new and awesome. So cute.

Billy Bush: Exclusive Interviews - Talking Love With Ali and Roberto

Another one. Also awesome!
    Love them! Thanks Alanna and cupcakes!

Ali's tweeting up a storm. Good heavens, will I ever get tired of stalking this adorable girl? Nope.

Backstage at JK, looks like he's careful not to maim her this time:

And tweets:

To Melissa:
    Thanks for wishing us well. Oh...and I totally agree about Koi. I love that place
    To Tenley:
    Let's do lunch next week. Roberto has work during the week so I can take a break from household duties to catch up! HA!
    I know she's joking but I really can see her being happy being a cute homemaker and stay at home mom doing the occasional Hollywood thing. I hope these two make it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4024762;
    Sooo many posts and so little time on the board...but I've caught up now!

First, a big thanks to lithargic, stayathomemom, and melindahavea for coming to the board and posting! I'm sure there were times you wondered WTH was I thinking b/c the reception wasn't so great but some of us really appreciated it.

Major kudos and also many thanks to the FoRTers here who shared their info Bloomers, Blondie Gal, MiniDiva, and Cash. Thanks for posting what you'd been told!!

I have to admit, Love_Me, I have to give you top prize because you posted the snapshot of what had been put up on the ABC website before it was quickly taken down (the location of where Ali received a proposal from her true love--paraphrasing). When things were looking grim and the media spin was in full force, I would remember what you'd found and kept the faith.

I know there are many others who contributed to the season and I'm sorry I can't name you all, so I'll just group us all together as Team Roberto and say you all ROCKED!! We had ourselves lots of naysayers but we kept the faith in what we were seeing and...lo' and behold, we were RIGHT!! And I'm not happy because we were 'right' but because we got to witness something that doesn't happen that often on the show. I haven't had such permagrins watching a couple since Andy and Tessa...but I knew when Tessa didn't make the move that it wasn't going to work out. Thankfully, Roberto's already headed west, so I've got a lot of faith in Alberto.
    CSW-- (original post snipped for space) we had us a party didn't we?!?! This was the first season that I was able to "see" it. I think that's one reason I feel so invested! Plus they are just so darn cute! I hope they are able to settle down (with the media) -- as much as I'd hate to quit seeing them! As you said, I thank everyone how joined in on the Roberto party!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4024920;
    Thanks Alanna! Billy asks the best questions.
    I loved the interview and had to laugh when Billy said Roberto made him shed a few "man tears".

Closed Thread