Closed Thread
Page 75 of 172 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024884;
    Roberto to Trista:

I like how 'blessed' is his expression/word and like everything else, Ali likes it and has adopted it now too. Cute.
    TY for sharing all the cute tweets. I don't have Twitter so I really appreciate it. Blessed is a good word. Me likey. I also like that Trista and so many others are being so supportive of them. Very kind. New couples have it rough and no one knows that better than the old couples. Trista even says she sees some of them in Ryan and herself and I can see where she gets that. Both men are the rocks and so genuine and the girls are more outgoing so it creates a nice balance. May Ali and Roberto have the same success Trista and Ryan did.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4024890;
    OK, that's the best interview. If you like A&R, listen to it! hahahaha. I am still laughing about it. Billy asked questions I haven't heard anyone else ask yet.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4024899;
    OK, that's the best interview. If you like A&R, listen to it! hahahaha. I am still laughing about it. Billy asked questions I haven't heard anyone else ask yet.
    Yes. I loved this one! So funny.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

. It was new and awesome. So cute.

Billy Bush: Exclusive Interviews - Talking Love With Ali and Roberto

Another one. Also awesome!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

That is freaking hysterical. Roberto is really personable and so funny. lol Glad to hear Ali say they have received an outpouring and love and so much support. They deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024903;
    . It was new and awesome. So cute.

Billy Bush: Exclusive Interviews - Talking Love With Ali and Roberto

Another one. Also awesome!
    What's the jist of it that is new? I can't listen to it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4024895;
    I have a much better feeling about them than I ever did JV or JED. I think these 2 have a fighting chance.

Another article on Chris
    Now that Ali Fedotowsky has made her choice, Roberto Martinez, women everywhere want to fly to Cape Cod, Mass., to comfort the runner-up Chris Lambton. Well, hold your horses. Because ABC loves to give the rejectee a second chance at love, which means it’s probably not a good idea to start dating Chris as he embarks on meeting 25 beautiful suitors. You heard it here first: Chris will be the next Bachelor. Why?

–Girls all over the country have fallen for him. He’s cute, his family was awesome and Chris Harrison would no doubt say he’s “America’s new sweetheart.” Well, except he’s a guy, but you get the point.

–ABC loves to recycle instead of finding new blood for the stars of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Trista Rehn was the runner-up for first Bachelor Alex Michel. Bob Guiney was passed over by Trista Rehn. Meredith Phillips became The Bachelorette after Bob Guiney chose Estella Gardinier. Jen Schefft was chosen after Andrew Firestone pulled the plug on marrying her, his first-choice pick. Jillian Harris was rejected by Jason Meznick. Jake Pakvelka was sent home by Jillian Harris. And so on.

–The good news is this guy seems really ready to get married. Really ready to start a family! He’s not in it for fame, but in it for love.

–The possible bad new is: does he have the oomph needed for a Bachelor? Can he carry an entire program as the star? I say yes. ABC producers, give a guy who is really seeking love (not a stint on Dancing with the Stars) a go! I mean, he’s about a million times better than Jake Pavelka. We’ll watch!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4024905;
    What's the jist of it that is new? I can't listen to it right now.
    Roberto talks about how he stayed up late thinking about the proposal because he wanted it to be right and perfect for her. She says her friend Emily emailed her during the show and said she wanted to "have Roberto's babies" and then emailed her after the finale joking about it. She still has Chris' bracelet and thinks it's special, but she'd be happy to give it back. She assumes he'd get something personal for his future girl. Roberto joked that he took it to the pawn shop already and Ali just doesn't know about it.

They also talk about DWTS a little and Ali says if they do it, it's just a dance, just a show and this is their real life and their real love and they wouldn't jeopardize it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread