Closed Thread
Page 74 of 172 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4024863;
    I'm a lot more cynical than most fans but when I see something I believe in then I'll go with it until I'm proved wrong. I believe Ali and Roberto are crazy in love. We don't know if it will last, but I'm enjoying the ride. If they split up I think they'll have both learned a lot from each other and Ali won't ever settle for her old type again.
    I agree they are crazy about each other now. I'm not suggesting she's being fake, just naive. She thinks she can handle a media career based in LA while her fiancee/husband launches a new business in San Diego, and that everything will just fall into place and she'll have time for both. I'm suspect, but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4024861;
    She just signed with William Morris. Who had lunch with her and Roberto the day after the finale? The LA stylist, who did the diet story layout for US magazine (or whichever mag it was.) She calls Ali her client, and Ali now follows her on Twitter. Ali's FB page has an address to write for those interested in her doing media appearances. (if they were Bachelorette related, they'd go through the show, not her personally.) She's already talking about a televised wedding to save the $50 grand (her estimate of the cost, not mine.)

I could go on but I won't unless you want more examples.

This is not ending, whether she gets the DWTS spot or not. If it's not DWTS, it will be another show business spot. She's hooked. IMHO.
    Do people in show business not have successful relationships? Is it impossible? I mean Guiliana and Bill live a bicoastal life and have a reality show focused on their relationship and they're still together. Just because J&V did DWTS and broke up doesn't mean we're going to have The Ali & Roberto Break-up Special during an episode of he next Bach. Like Roberto said, if they keep each other their first priority, they're going to be fine, regardless of Ali hosting or being on DWTS.

I'm not saying they're meant to be and are going to stay together for 70 years, although I hope they do, but the argument that Ali has lunch with a stylist hence they can't make it is crazy to me. If they can't make it, it's because there's something wrong in the relationship, not that Ali signed with the WM Agency.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4024873;
    I agree they are crazy about each other now. I'm not suggesting she's being fake, just naive. She thinks she can handle a media career based in LA while her fiancee/husband launches a new business in San Diego, and that everything will just fall into place and she'll have time for both. I'm suspect, but time will tell.
    She already knows she is getting the gig for DWTS. She doesn't have a job and doesn't intend to look for one until this gig is over.

She stated she wanted to have something to do while Ricky sets up his office.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Anyway, here's on to something less negative. Ali being adorable on Twitter:

To Jillian:
    @designerjillian Thanks for the well wishes Let's catch up soon. I would really love to finally meet in person!
    To an awesome, awesome fashion blogger who is in love with Ali but teases her about her hair:
    after months of blogging about Bette fashion, I only have one request. Can I borrow a hair brush? Thanks for everything
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4024876 View Post
    She already knows she is getting the gig for DWTS. She doesn't have a job and doesn't intend to look for one until this gig is over.

She stated she wanted to have something to do while Ricky sets up his office.
    who is Ricky????

Quote Originally Posted by justson;4024881;
    who is Ricky????
    rico suave=Roberto
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Roberto to Trista:

@tristasutter Thank you! I couldn't be happier. We are so blessed. You and Ryan have paved the way. Best wishes to you and your family!
    I like how 'blessed' is his expression/word and like everything else, Ali likes it and has adopted it now too. Cute.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DRM;4024649;
    Sorry if someone already commented on this, i haven't completely gone through the thread.
    Roberto said during dinner w Ali's parents that he is a Tampa Bay fan. The reason he made that comment about the yankees is because there are the team with the highest payroll in the MLB and only get the best of the best so basically the chances for that are 0%. I guess it was his way of saying he's never going to play bb again (as a career). btw i dislike the yankees, i'm just stating facts.
    Don't know if anyone has responded to this but, I thought he mentioned the "Bay Rays' as his favorite and then Ali's dad said something like: "you did say you're a Red Sox fan, right?" At least that's what I thought was said....

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4024873;
    OK, I hear ya, that all makes sense to me. I wish them the best but it could definitely be a lot more difficult than they expect right now. The first few months of a great relationship make you feel like you can conquer the world, lots of crazy brain chemicals and hormones affect your thoughts and actions.

Closed Thread