Closed Thread
Page 72 of 172 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4024809;
    Has the interview that Tenley did with Ali and Roberto today been posted anywhere yet?
    Nope. I don't think anyone got it.

I'm hoping they do the handshake on Regis and Kelly tomorrow.

FORT Newbie

Lets hope so but some of those couples get caught up in the LA scene and it seems their both loving it !!! I thought they couldn't wait to go
    home to their place.

Someone mentioned and atricle in a mag about a diary, well access hollywood just brought it up and are going to talk about it tomarrow..

Quote Originally Posted by barbwire13;4024813;
    Lets hope so but some of those couples get caught up in the LA scene and it seems their both loving it !!! I thought they couldn't wait to go
    home to their place.

Someone mentioned and atricle in a mag about a diary, well access hollywood just brought it up and are going to talk about it tomarrow.
    'The Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky's diary leaked, details drug use

Oh yikes. All I can say is that it's good she has a very loving man because true or not, this sucks to be revealed and published everywhere. Jeez.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Lithargic! Wow! Thanks for giving us more info. Soo...when you mentioned about the cat and mouse thing a few weeks ago, and said it had alot of meaning.

Well, I posted that I thought the meaning could be that with Chris' mouse scene, he was with the guys, but with Roberto's cat scene, he was with Ali. So I was right!

Thanks for the links to the many many articles that were posted today! I loved them all.

FORT Fogey

Ali has been caught up in the LA/Hollywood scene since filming ended. She loves the attention and shopping freebies. She's a star, for now. She'll never give it up.

By contrast, I think of Melissa. Melissa does all the tv stuff, but has shown no interest in the social aspects or even the fame. While DWTS filmed, she spent all her free time with Ty. Even after getting the GMA job, she still doesn't spend any more time in Hollywood or NY than she has to for work.

Ali is a climber, and the way she keeps mentioning Roberto's "agency" and how he's starting his own business, I'm sure she's convinced him (for now) the continued limelight and exposure will be great for his business. I think he could care less about it but she's convinced him.

I think he's going to get very tired of being in the limelight very fast, and decide it's not worth it, he'd rather build his clientele the old-fashioned way, through being on site, providing personal service, and hard work, not being on tv.

When she starts spending more time in LA than San Diego to the point she's only commuting back on weekends ,while he's there all week setting up his business, that will be the test of whether they survive. I'm not sure they will, and I think Ali is being naive. Ty's business was already well established when Melissa's career took off. Roberto has moved to a city where he has no family, few friends and only Ali. If she's not there for him, I don't see this working in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4024837;
    Lithargic! Wow! Thanks for giving us more info. Soo...when you mentioned about the cat and mouse thing a few weeks ago, and said it had alot of meaning.

Well, I posted that I thought the meaning could be that with Chris' mouse scene, he was with the guys, but with Roberto's cat scene, he was with Ali. So I was right!

Thanks for the links to the many many articles that were posted today! I loved them all.
    Yeah, me too sanlee!

See ya here after the Regis Kelly interview.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4024841;
    Ali has been caught up in the LA/Hollywood scene since filming ended. She loves the attention and shopping freebies. She's a star, for now. She'll never give it up.

By contrast, I think of Melissa. Melissa does all the tv stuff, but has shown no interest in the social aspects or even the fame. While DWTS filmed, she spent all her free time with Ty. Even after getting the GMA job, she still doesn't spend any more time in Hollywood or NY than she has to for work.

Ali is a climber, and the way she keeps mentioning Roberto's "agency" and how he's starting his own business, I'm sure she's convinced him (for now) the continued limelight and exposure will be great for his business. I think he could care less about it but she's convinced him.

I think he's going to get very tired of being in the limelight very fast, and decide it's not worth it, he'd rather build his clientele the old-fashioned way, through being on site, providing personal service, and hard work, not being on tv.

When she starts spending more time in LA than San Diego to the point she's only commuting back on weekends ,while he's there all week setting up his businees, that will be the test of whether they survive. I'm not sure they will, and I think Ali is being naive. Ty's business was already well established when Melissa took off. Roberto has moved to a city where he has no family, few friends and only Ali. If she's not there for him, I don't see this working in the long term.
    You do know that the couple gets whored out the FIRST week after the finale right? Every couple made the media rounds. We're two days removed from the finale and that's the new ali and robert conclusion? K. Let's wait until ali and roberto are actually on DWTS before we start comparing their evenings to Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4024841;

When she starts spending more time in LA than San Diego to the point she's only commuting back on weekends ,while he's there all week setting up his business, that will be the test of whether they survive. I'm not sure they will, and I think Ali is being naive. Ty's business was already well established when Melissa's career took off. Roberto has moved to a city where he has no family, few friends and only Ali. If she's not there for him, I don't see this working in the long term.
    I knew Ali was all about the fame since after Jake's season. She is about as big as a fame whore as Jake as well. There was an article out today with Jake talking about the reason he didn't let Ali come back and he said he already knew that Ali was going to be the bachelorette.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024831;

Oh yikes. All I can say is that it's good she has a very loving man because true or not, this sucks to be revealed and published everywhere. Jeez.
    From Star magazine...the sleaziest rag of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024831;

:nono I am SOOO happy that she did not pick Chris now. He dodged a HUGE bullet
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread