Closed Thread
Page 71 of 172 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

So was Olga seeming to be happy for the couple, or upset. or think it's all fake?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024648;
    Here is another vid from their time at the poker charity event last night.

Ali Fedotowsky News - Ali Fedotowsky Pictures, Videos, About Ali Fedotowsky
    Yikes!! I got a huge vibe from this video that Ali wants to do A LOT in LA?!?! I was so hoping they might just settle into SD and she could open up a cute little dress shop or something and they could ride off into a paparazzi-free sunset! That LA thing scares me!?!?!?! Oh well, they are still the stinkin' cutest couple to come from this show ever, to me!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4024789;
    Yikes!! I got a huge vibe from this video that Ali wants to do A LOT in LA?!?! I was so hoping they might just settle into SD and she could open up a cute little dress shop or something and they could ride off into a paparazzi-free sunset! That LA thing scares me!?!?!?! Oh well, they are still the stinkin' cutest couple to come from this show ever, to me!!
    Oh, say it isn't so. They need to stay away...I don't even want them on DWTS!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4024789;
    I think it'll be okay. She pretty much defers to Roberto on everything, before she answers a question or as she's answering a question, she turns to look at him to make sure he's approving of the answer. Not in a weird, controlling way but in a cute, sweet, she totally trusts and loves him way. And he's stable and mature enough to make sure they both stay grounded and down to earth and not get lost in LA.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024779;
    Another Poll
    I am surprised Kirk's numbers are that high.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4024793;
    Oh, say it isn't so. They need to stay away...I don't even want them on DWTS!!
    She will have to do a lot of events in L.A. anyway, because she's the Bachelorette. It doesn't stop just because the season did.

she was being very sarcastic and just acting weird. She was very calm so I don't know if she was drunk. Lets just say the video gave me a very bad taste about her, not Roberto and Ali.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024798;
    She will have to do a lot of events in L.A. anyway, because she's the Bachelorette. It doesn't stop just because the season did.
    No, I know. I'm just hoping they make it back to their SD apt after the media blitz ends. I don't want her to get bit by the LA bug.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;4024799;
    she was being very sarcastic and just acting weird. She was very calm so I don't know if she was drunk. Lets just say the video gave me a very bad taste about her, not Roberto and Ali.
    That's too bad. I remember reading Ali said nice things about her.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4024797;
    I am surprised Kirk's numbers are that high.
    me too
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Has the interview that Tenley did with Ali and Roberto today been posted anywhere yet?

Closed Thread