Closed Thread
Page 7 of 172 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

TO all the wonderfull people that follow Roberto thru this !!!amazing!!! journey,THANK YOU,from my heart,he truly is an amazing man,and I allways been extremely proud to call him my son.BLEESSING to all of you and in a very special way to Roberto&ALLY,may they have a long happy life full of love .
    Roberto's Dad posted this to Roberto's facebook fan page...sorry if it was already posted.

FORT Regular

Here is a video from Albany, NY ABC channel, my local station. (Ali's too). Roberto's Aunt and Uncle live in East Greenbush, NY about an hours drive from Williamstown, MA. How cool! Follow the link and click on "Capitol Region Family Cheers On Their Bachelorette Winner".

Search - WTEN: Albany, New York News, Weather, Sports -

Hope it's ok to post links. If not, please delete.

Sorry. The board is double posting again.

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4022383;
    Roberto's Dad posted this to Roberto's facebook fan page...sorry if it was already posted.
    Awww, but it's Ali!

Here is a little blurb about past contestants repsonses:

'Bachelorette' finale: Past contestants cheer on Ali and Roberto - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

I'm rolling my eyes w/ Jason. But, I would have told him 'It was better than yours'!

Not sure if this belongs here. From DWTS thread.

ABC TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW CAST OF “DANCING WITH THE STARS” DURING “BACHELOR PAD,” MONDAY AUGUST 30

In a special Monday night event, the new cast of “Dancing with the Stars” will be revealed during an episode of “Bachelor Pad,” MONDAY, AUGUST 30 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following each cast member’s unveiling during primetime, ABC.com will post the updated list online.

The Fall 2010 season of “Dancing with the Stars” premieres MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2010 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET).
    If either one of them were considering this, they would have had to make up their minds already?

What a wonderful f/b post from Mr Martinez!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaplan;4022387;
    Here is a video from Albany, NY ABC channel, my local station. (Ali's too). Roberto's Aunt and Uncle live in East Greenbush, NY about an hours drive from Williamstown, MA. How cool! Follow the link and click on "Capitol Region Family Cheers On Their Bachelorette Winner".

Thanks for providing that for us. I can't see it yet, but look forward to doing so.

Would you consider being the next Bachelor?
    It’s something that I’d have to think long and hard about. Just seeing myself on TV and talking about such personal things, it’s really hard to see that and have people know so much about me.
    Sounds like Chris is considering being the bach. I am selfish and one that hopes he does it he would be the best bachelor this show has ever had . Plus I don't want to watch a full season of Kirk or Craig
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Oh wait, the write up says on one of the commercials for BP on August 30th. I thought it said Aug 9th. My brain and eyes are working today, I stayed up way to late last night.

So they have some time still to decide if they want to be on DWTS.

Aww, his aunt is all crying for him. Sounds like they are close.

And that FB message by Roberto's dad is so cute!

Here is direct link to News video:

Capital Region Family Cheers on Bachelorette Winner

http://www.wten.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=499546 5&h1=Capital%20Region%20Family %20Cheers%20on%20Their%20Bache lorette%20Winner&vt1=v&at1=New s&d1=167100&LaunchPageAdTag=Se arch Results&activePane=info&rnd=91 945312

So great that Roberto's Abuelita (grandma) was there from Puerto Rico to see this. Hopefully she will get to meet Ali soon. It was sweet his Aunt crying.

Closed Thread