Closed Thread
Page 68 of 172 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4024564;
    Fleiss needs to make Chris an offer he can't refuse. He'd bring in unbelievable numbers!! He can even do a special show to announce it. Sort of like a 30 minute special. He can show never before scenes of Chris And give an update on Ali and Roberto too....
    I don't think MF would waste his time going to visit Chris, if he didn't think he could pursuade him to do it. JMO though.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4024593;
    It's this one:

Thanks.. Geez Louise what a great pic of Roberto. This guy is gorgeous!!

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4024387;
    Lithargic! This is going to sound crazy but do you think the show will consider airing an Ali and Roberto special? Scenes we missed etc...?
    That's a GREAT idea. Show their loved story form start to finish. Let us see all the scenes they cut. I'd also love to see Roberto's mom giving Ali a gift along with teaching her to cook a dish. The lagoon scene, the night part of their date with the cat, etc. would also be fun. Good thinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4024617;
    At first there was not a lot of support for Chris as the next Bachelor. Many were concerned that his personality is not strong enough to carry a whole season. BUT the fan reaction to him has turned that thinking 180 degrees.

His age (34) would allow for an older group of women with a whole new set of dramas to deal with (Exes, kids, careers, etc.)

I believe that MF visited Chris' family in MA. Chris was concerned about another long period away from the family and their business. MF offered a pretty healthy amount to compensate the family for Chris being away.

It is still not a done deal yet but don't be surprised if you hear an announcement soon. It could happen at the Bachelor Pad finale.
    I would for sure hitch the show to the Chris bandwagon and an older group of women. Keep it up with breaking the rules and breathing new life into an old, stale format. You'll always have drama, a true love story is so much rarer. A kinder, gentler, more realistic bachelor is what we truly crave to see.
    Carpe diem

We got a love story this time along with drama and still had millions of happy fans so they could do it again. And if their is drama let it be with the ones who go home early.

If CL is TB I hope we see some women in their 30s. That would be ideal for him. He needs someone who has been out in the working world for some time like he has been.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4024721;
    We got a love story this time along with drama and still had millions of happy fans so they could do it again. And if their is drama let it be with the ones who go home early.

If CL is TB I hope we see some women in their 30s. That would be ideal for him. He needs someone who has been out in the working world for some time like he has been.
    Oh, they will still me the crazies. No matter how much we complain, the ratings are too good for them to stop putting them on and you just have to look at Nikki from Jason's season to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024722;
    Oh, they will still me the crazies. No matter how much we complain, the ratings are too good for them to stop putting them on and you just have to look at Nikki from Jason's season to see that.
    Absolutely. The loonies are unavoidable. There will def be a few in the mix. lol

Nikki...I forgot about her insanity. I liked her a lot at the beginning but she took an odd turn. lol

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024680;
    I don't think MF would waste his time going to visit Chris, if he didn't think he could pursuade him to do it. JMO though.
    I would like some confirmation on this before I believe it. I would think MF was there more to convince Ed than Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4024728;
    I would like some confirmation on this before I believe it. I would think MF was there more to convince Ed than Chris.
    That is a good point.

FORT Fan

I am hesitant to post this, but I just saw this video posted on Roberto's FB wall. What do you all think? :-/ I think she is wasted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnXXvbGk48k

Closed Thread