Closed Thread
Page 66 of 172 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

  1. #651
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4024564;
    Fleiss needs to make Chris an offer he can't refuse. He'd bring in unbelievable numbers!! He can even do a special show to announce it. Sort of like a 30 minute special. He can show never before scenes of Chris And give an update on Ali and Roberto too....

    What Chris should do if he decide to do the bachelor, is put into the contract that he has input in selection of the women and some other things that he will feel comfortable about.

  2. #652
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4024567;
    I LOVE them so much.

    I wish these pics didn't have tags.

    What have I missed since I've been gone for a few hours??
    Ali and Roberto are on their way to NY to be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow.

    We found a ton of pics from their shopping trip and lunch yesterday (the paps went crazy following them). We got a good pic of the converse shoes that say I love Roberto on them.

    There was an article with her brother Mike...a lot!

    OH, and the transcripts to the telecofrence for Ali/Roberto and Chris L is up at abcmedianet.

  3. #653
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;4024574;
    Anyone have the link for this pic. at poker table? thanks
    It's this one:


  4. #654
    FORT Fan cookie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Big Easy
    Posts
    297

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Thanks DF, that video is great, will be watching that a lot.

  5. #655
    FORT Fan Erinn_123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    355

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024591;
    Ali and Roberto are on their way to NY to be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow.

    We found a ton of pics from their shopping trip and lunch yesterday (the paps went crazy following them). We got a good pic of the converse shoes that say I love Roberto on them.

    There was an article with her brother Mike...a lot!

    OH, and the transcripts to the telecofrence for Ali/Roberto and Chris L is up at abcmedianet.

    Thanks for the recap.

    The pics on the previous page are there pics of them untagged??

    Can't wait to Cetch up and for Regis and Kelly tomorrow!!

  6. #656
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4024597;

    Thanks for the recap.

    The pics on the previous page are there pics of them untagged??

    Can't wait to Cetch up and for Regis and Kelly tomorrow!!
    Yeah, I hope they really enjoy there time there. Not only are they away from the looney paps, they are going to meet up w/ her family too.

  7. #657
    FORT Newbie bachelorfan86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    42

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024604;
    Yeah, I hope they really enjoy there time there. Not only are they away from the looney paps, they are going to meet up w/ her family too.

    i hope they have a good time too and maybe they will go see the lion king

  8. #658
    FORT Spoiler lithargic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    133

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4024564;
    Fleiss needs to make Chris an offer he can't refuse. He'd bring in unbelievable numbers!! He can even do a special show to announce it. Sort of like a 30 minute special. He can show never before scenes of Chris And give an update on Ali and Roberto too....
    At first there was not a lot of support for Chris as the next Bachelor. Many were concerned that his personality is not strong enough to carry a whole season. BUT the fan reaction to him has turned that thinking 180 degrees.

    His age (34) would allow for an older group of women with a whole new set of dramas to deal with (Exes, kids, careers, etc.)

    I believe that MF visited Chris' family in MA. Chris was concerned about another long period away from the family and their business. MF offered a pretty healthy amount to compensate the family for Chris being away.

    It is still not a done deal yet but don't be surprised if you hear an announcement soon. It could happen at the Bachelor Pad finale.

  9. #659
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    We’ve got all the juicy details on Ali’s wedding plans! She wants a BIG summer wedding in Florida — and she’s wearing sneakers!
    On Mon., Aug. 2, The Bachelorette’s Ali Fedotwosky shared the exciting news of her engagement to Roberto Martinez. Now, the happy couple is talking wedding plans! “It will be big,” Ali and Roberto told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Aug. 3 at “A Night with Power Balance” at Drai’s in Hollywood. “Roberto has a big family,” Ali explained. And Roberto told us: “it is certainly a possibility” that it will be televised!

    “I think Florida would be [a] nice” location, Ali said. “It’s near Puerto Rico, a lot of family members are there, [and] I am from the East Coast. … But we love California. We could fly our family out. So, we are not 100 percent sure, we’ll see.”

    “I would think [the wedding would take place] next summer, maybe the spring,” she continued. “We are afraid if we give a date and we’re busy, then people are going to say there is trouble in the Martinez household.”

    As for whether or not the couple will plan the wedding themselves, Ali told us: “I am totally going to give it to a wedding planner. We watch a lot of wedding channel TV, [but], I don’t care what it is like, as long as it’s with [Roberto] … as long as he’s there.”

    And we even know what color scheme we can expect to see on their big day! “Yellow will be a very big theme,” Ali said. “We will be wearing sneakers as well. I hate heels. On my wedding day, I just want to dance and have fun!”

    Looking to the future, Ali said she and Roberto definitely plan to have kids. “At least 2,” Ali told us. “It’s all about a matter of when.”

    For now, Ali and Roberto are just enjoying their time together and being able to go out in public hand-in-hand. “I think I fell in love with him instantly, love at first sight,” Ali gushed.

    Roberto agreed: “I would say the first night was it for me!” Aww!

    And since the show ended, Roberto has only gotten even more romantic. “Every single morning he brings me breakfast in bed,” Ali said with a smile. “Every day is something new. He is more romantic then he ever was on the show. Our love for each other is HERE TO STAY!”

    (Yay! I was so glad to hear that. We don’t want another Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi on our hands!)

    We wish Ali and Roberto the best of luck and all the happiness in the world as they start their future together!

    Oh I so hope it will be in Tampa, I won't be at it, but I can hopeful get close enough.

  10. #660
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4024617;
    At first there was not a lot of support for Chris as the next Bachelor. Many were concerned that his personality is not strong enough to carry a whole season. BUT the fan reaction to him has turned that thinking 180 degrees.

    His age (34) would allow for an older group of women with a whole new set of dramas to deal with (Exes, kids, careers, etc.)

    I believe that MF visited Chris' family in MA. Chris was concerned about another long period away from the family and their business. MF offered a pretty healthy amount to compensate the family for Chris being away.

    It is still not a done deal yet but don't be surprised if you hear an announcement soon. It could happen at the Bachelor Pad finale.
    Wow, MF must be really persuasive!

    I think a lot of women would like that it's a Bachelor in his 30s.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.