Closed Thread
Page 65 of 172 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4024529;
    One thing MF has is a sense of what will bring in an audience. I have no doubt that they are looking for every possible way to capitalize on the current popularity of Ali, Roberto, and Chris! All of them are fan favorites right now so the time is right to strike. Fleiss is too smart not to see that.
    That's what I was thinking too, maybe we will get something. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;4024508;
    IF anyone hears that they are reairing the Finale and ATFR , please Pm me. My DVR didn't record that night.. soo frustrating.. thanks.
    You can get it on the ABC site.. If you are from canada go to City TV and they have the full episodes there.. I just watched them

One thing MF has is a sense of what will bring in an audience. I have no doubt that they are looking for every possible way to capitalize on the current popularity of Ali, Roberto, and Chris! All of them are fan favorites right now so the time is right to strike. Fleiss is too smart not to see that.
    that's good to know lithargic I hope he sees that the fact we didn't see a lot of them during the show has created this excitement about seeing them now! I do hope MF capitalizes on footage already available rather than inundating the new couple with publicity runs though. eventhough it would be great if he could put in a good word with the DWTS folks. CL's run is yet to come if he gets TB, I do think MF will be focusing on the couple for at least a little while right now...
    Last edited by emusha; 08-04-2010 at 10:00 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

emusha: thanks GA!! love that dress might have to get it for myself - i think ali got a larger version and it's looser but she looks gorgeousss in it! might be my favorite outfit for her...

on that extra video where the paps were following them at the very end they reach the car - she's wearing the 'i roberto' sneakers and in all the craziness ali's at the drivers seat door and looks around "where's my fiance??" lol then he comes and a little semi hug and closes her door for her!! man i don't blame her he is tooooooo goooood! and that's just who he is!! this girl is soo lucky....now to find out where roberto clones are manufactured let the quest begin :computer

more privacy please pics . how cuuuute is it that her barefoot is resting on his shoe??? alberto are killing me through melting here...

This is something I have read a lot and Ali says it a lot, not trying to disagree with you, I agree with you about what you have said. Ali is blessed. I've been taught that there is no such thing as luck but it's blessing and cursing. I believe Roberto is meant for Ali and Ali for Roberto, because in the manner of how it happen or should I say how quickly it happen and how smoothly it all fell in place. She went through the fire and came out refined.

Fleiss needs to make Chris an offer he can't refuse. He'd bring in unbelievable numbers!! He can even do a special show to announce it. Sort of like a 30 minute special. He can show never before scenes of Chris And give an update on Ali and Roberto too....

Now all we need is for Fleiss to give us a show of the entire love story of Ali and Roberto......the ratings would be through the roof!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4024555;
    that's good to know lithargic I hope he sees that the fact we didn't see a lot of them during the show has created this nt about seeing them now! I do hope MF capitalizes on footage already available rather than inundating the new couple with publicity runs though. eventhough it would be great if he could put in a good word with the DWTS folks. CL's run is yet to come if he gets TB, I do think MF will be focusing on the couple for at least a little while right now...

That's right! I think he can capitalizes big time right now, on this couple, if he would put the deleted scenes of them on dvd. I've been reading twitter, facebook and everywhere congratulating this couple. I think there was so many that was overwhelm with the love they saw with these two. I know I would be buying.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4023867;
    Text of Article for people:

Love the pic of them at poker table with the article. Roberto looks so cute in his vest

Anyone have the link for this pic. at poker table? thanks

Closed Thread