Closed Thread
Page 63 of 172 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

While searching for the Tenly interview I came across this--it answers some speculation regarding the continuation in entertainment for both Ali and Roberto:

Bachelorette Ali Says No to Acting Career, But What About Roberto? - E! Online
    Just because Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky has signed with a major talent agency doesn't mean she's angling to be a Hollywood star.

"I don't plan on doing acting," the former Facebook employee told me at last night's PowerBalance poker party at the Drai's, where adorable fiancÚ Roberto Martinez was by her side.

"I knew there are a lot of opportunities that come along with this and I don't have a job right now, so for me, I'm going to want to accept some of them...I want someone looking out for me."

But Ali told me she already had a big screen role in mind for her hubby-to-be...

"I think he should do a cameo in Sex & the City 3!" she told me. (Apparently she hasn't heard there probably won't be one.)

For the record, Roberto isn't looking to pull a Jake Pavelka. "I'm focusing on my career right now [in insurance]," he said.

The happy duo are moving to San Diego and planning for a spring or summer wedding, where they'll both wear sneakers!

"I hate wearing heels and on my wedding day I just wanna be able to dance around, be comfortable and I've always wanted to do that," Ali explained of her unique bridal attire.

And Roberto is on board with this idea, too. "I want to be comfortable," he told me. "I'm a casual guy so it's perfect!"

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;4024162;
    I'm going to make an Ali & Roberto video sometime this week also.

I know you might have a song in mind already, but can I request "No One" by Alicia Keys. It so fits them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4024381;
    Hello it's me again.

I wanted to let you all know something that I didn't tell you in an earlier post.

On July 12 I told you that the cat and the mouse scenes were very important to the outcome and that you should go back and watch them again.

Now the answer is very clear.

When Chris saw the mouse who was he with?---the guys.

When Roberto saw the cat who was he with?---Ali!

Just another small clue in a long list of events leading to a very satisfying FRC.
    HAHA!! Thanks for solving that mystery!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4024394;
    I know you might have a song in mind already, but can I request "No One" by Alicia Keys. It so fits them.
    Don't forget "Halo" by Beyonce. She said she listened to it while watching Roberto sleep thinking he was an angel.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

at that pic with the Privacy Please sign! Too cute.

FORT Regular

I want what they have....

My eyes are so tired from being on this computer grabbing every bit of info I can about them!

It is just so dang refreshing to see a genuine, grounded, fun, adorable couple.

They had such a romantic journey and it's about time to see a real couple.

Enjoy Alberto

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4024390;
    you guys are keeping me hooooked on this neewww obsession wheeeww soo much beautiful stuff... nikkii especially love those pics of ali laughing with roberto and to think during the airing we had forters worried he'd bore her??? MF really is a genius with his edit he completely hid this beautiful man's personality from us! so excited to learn about roberto more at last that's sure to keeping me hooked on them like a drug in the coming weeks

And yes indeed PORTUGAL so glad team roberto called it that was what had her spaced out. ali realllyyy does find it hard to keep her feelings under wraps! Ali is such a lovable tomboy that extra video had her BUYING the sweater she was wearing in a lot of the pictures i.e when she came out of A|X and during lunch hahaha she bought it and wore it right there!!

BTW does anyone know where Ali's dress on JK is from???
    love these:

*Steamy* :fanning self: phewww

These getty pics from finale night & their first night out as a couple..........Suffering from cuteness & sexy overload! Need insulin, cold shower and bed Stat!!!!!!!
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 08-04-2010 at 08:56 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4024387;
    Lithargic! This is going to sound crazy but do you think the show will consider airing an Ali and Roberto special? Scenes we missed etc...?
    That would be really nice to see all the things that weren't shown. I'd love to see Ali's dance in the courtyard the morning of the proposal that was talked about earlier in this thread.

My video is up!! Search "Ali & Roberto - Endless Love" or copy and paste that on Youtube and it should pop up.

ETA: Quality should improve in a bit

Closed Thread