Closed Thread
Page 62 of 172 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4024300;

I hope someone can post bigger versions of these pictures.
    Try running your mouse over them; it enlarged it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4024325;
    Okay Alanna I need your help on this one.
    I want this jacket!
    Do you know what store/designer it's from?
    I'm not Alanna but I can tell you it's by Express.

Women's Jackets and Vests: Browse Jackets and Vests at Express

Second row from bottom on the left side.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4024328;
    You always hear Roberto saying nice things about Ali, but Ali said some really sweet things about him and making sure his business is succesful in SD.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4024296;
    Ali and Roberto: Planning a Summer Wedding Already! - Ali Fedotowsky

all pretty much stuff we've heard before except for these

She said, “It was hard…really hard. I wanted to make sure I was making the best choice for me in the end. It was difficult to sort of go on a date with one guy and then another and sometimes I just wanted to see him. In the end what I got out of it makes it all worth-wild and I’d do it again for him.”

But one thing is for sure, she’s seen enough roses in her lifetime! “I think I’m done with roses!” Ali joked, adding to Roberto, “Except if you want to buy me some.”

the above quote supports the point that it really was roberto throughout!! ali just has to say that it wasn't so as to not discount the other relationships...saying it was love at first sight might be in the same vein...so to save the other guy's feelings and not make them think they wasted their time she had to say what she's said so far. i predict in about six months the real truth will come out from her about how it was really roberto from day one in terms of her feelings - even when she wanted to give the others a good chance and in her head she tried to take her relationship with others as far as she could. roberto probably knows this from her letting her read her "how i met my husband" diary
    Emusha, can we all say in a chorus P-O-R-T-U-G-A-L........!!!!!!!!!!! The bolded statement above was no more evident than there. Every date she was out of it after seeing Roberto. It only got better with Chris' date because of a bit of wine and she new she would be seeing Roberto at the RC that same night

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4024347;
    Emusha, can we all say in a chorus P-O-R-T-U-G-A-L........!!!!!!!!!!! The bolded statement above was no more evident than there. Every date she was out of it after seeing Roberto. It only got better with Chris' date because of a bit of wine and she new she would be seeing Roberto at the RC that same night

Are you nervous about the HTD? "No, I'm not really nervous. I'm excited about THIS. And I want them to see it". swooooning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4024332;
    I'm not Alanna but I can tell you it's by Express.

Women's Jackets and Vests: Browse Jackets and Vests at Express

Second row from bottom on the left side.
    thanks!

Hello it's me again.

I wanted to let you all know something that I didn't tell you in an earlier post.

On July 12 I told you that the cat and the mouse scenes were very important to the outcome and that you should go back and watch them again.

Now the answer is very clear.

When Chris saw the mouse who was he with?---the guys.

When Roberto saw the cat who was he with?---Ali!

Just another small clue in a long list of events leading to a very satisfying FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4024381;
    Hello it's me again.

I wanted to let you all know something that I didn't tell you in an earlier post.

On July 12 I told you that the cat and the mouse scenes were very important to the outcome and that you should go back and watch them again.

Now the answer is very clear.

When Chris saw the mouse who was he with?---the guys.

When Roberto saw the cat who was he with?---Ali!

Just another small clue in a long list of events leading to a very satisfying FRC.
    Lithargic! This is going to sound crazy but do you think the show will consider airing an Ali and Roberto special? Scenes we missed etc...?

you guys are keeping me hooooked on this neewww obsession wheeeww soo much beautiful stuff... nikkii especially love those pics of ali laughing with roberto and to think during the airing we had forters worried he'd bore her??? MF really is a genius with his edit he completely hid this beautiful man's personality from us! so excited to learn about roberto more at last that's sure to keeping me hooked on them like a drug in the coming weeks

And yes indeed PORTUGAL so glad team roberto called it that was what had her spaced out. ali realllyyy does find it hard to keep her feelings under wraps! Ali is such a lovable tomboy that extra video had her BUYING the sweater she was wearing in a lot of the pictures i.e when she came out of A|X and during lunch hahaha she bought it and wore it right there!!

BTW does anyone know where Ali's dress on JK is from???
    love these:

*Steamy* :fanning self: phewww

Last edited by emusha; 08-04-2010 at 07:29 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Closed Thread