Closed Thread
Page 61 of 172 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Ali and Roberto: Planning a Summer Wedding Already! - Ali Fedotowsky

all pretty much stuff we've heard before except for these

She said, “It was hard…really hard. I wanted to make sure I was making the best choice for me in the end. It was difficult to sort of go on a date with one guy and then another and sometimes I just wanted to see him. In the end what I got out of it makes it all worth-wild and I’d do it again for him.”

But one thing is for sure, she’s seen enough roses in her lifetime! “I think I’m done with roses!” Ali joked, adding to Roberto, “Except if you want to buy me some.”
    the above quote supports the point that it really was roberto throughout!! ali just has to say that it wasn't so as to not discount the other relationships...saying it was love at first sight might be in the same vein...so to save the other guy's feelings and not make them think they wasted their time she had to say what she's said so far. i predict in about six months the real truth will come out from her about how it was really roberto from day one in terms of her feelings - even when she wanted to give the others a good chance and in her head she tried to take her relationship with others as far as she could. roberto probably knows this from her letting her read her "how i met my husband" diary

don't think this has been posted yet

i love seeing how joyful ali is around him he makes her laugh and smile so much like he promised to during the proposal its sooo funny everyone hid this humorous side of Roberto for the edit this season!
    Last edited by emusha; 08-04-2010 at 06:25 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4024284;
    Getty has some pictures oof them yesterday morning at their hotel....very cute!

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I hope someone can post bigger versions of these pictures.

Such beautiful pics of them!!! ALi looks so good in the pink. She wears that almost as much as yellow. They look so good as couple together! These are probably going to end up in some of the magazine spreads. Maybe People? Be great for someone to bring some of these over here without getty logo.

That color is gorgeous on her!

[QUOTE=emusha;4024296;]Ali and Roberto: Planning a Summer Wedding Already! - Ali Fedotowsky
    /QUOTE]

Awwww....they want to go to Thailand for their honeymoon!!
    Team ROBERTO

'Bachelorette' Ali and Roberto: We've 'Talked About Babies'

"Surprisingly we've talk about babies a lot. About how cute our babies would be," said the soon-to-be ex "Bachelorette," but they don't plan on having kids in the near future. "Not anytime soon," she added.

Before wedding bells and babies, the couple is gearing up for their move to San Diego.

"Extra" also caught up with Trista Sutter, who is the only "Bachelorette" to get married following the show, and she told us she has high hopes for Ali and Roberto. "I feel like they have the same kind of love and connection I had on the show for sure," she said.

Trista gave some advice to the couple now that the cameras have been turned off, "take time for your relationship," she said," adding, "I think separate bathrooms is key! At least separate sinks or separate areas in the bathroom."
    Read more: 'Bachelorette' Ali and Roberto: We've 'Talked About Babies' | Extra

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4024296;

i love seeing how joyful ali is around him he makes her laugh and smile so much like he promised to during the proposal its sooo funny everyone hid this humorous side of Roberto for the edit this season!
    I think these 3 pics Emusha & Ali statements prove Roberto is fullfilling all the promises he made to her on the day they got engaged

Have to wonder how stylist felt being basically the 3rd wheel between the lovebirds,

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4023830;

i wonder what roberto's laughing so hard about - probably something about the roses!
    love how ali looks at him - same look as the rooftop watching the sunset on their first date
    Okay Alanna I need your help on this one.
    I want this jacket!
    Do you know what store/designer it's from?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;4024287;
    I know! I think they should just leave them alone (soon). I'd rather see them in the venue that they choose to appear on, not on the street shopping and eating. :nono
    I agree. As much as I love seeing their photos, I want them to be left alone and be able to return to normalcy.

The good thing about all the screencaps and photos is that they will have many beautiful pics for their album. They really are an adorable couple. I hope that they make it.

Closed Thread