Closed Thread
Page 58 of 172 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4024132;
    I did love the pics of ALi & Roberto in the other 4 galleries on ZImbio. Really cute them hiding behind menus & then busting out laughing.

Better converse pic from there:

Yeah, that's a MUCH better pic! When did she wear them?

I finally found the People cover on Cover Awards. At least it's a new photo but it's unfortunate that a high profile wedding just took place. I'm anxious to see more photos from that shoot inside!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023859;
    Thanks for posting this article, atem.

I have a GOOD feeling about these two

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024159;
    he has to have the material to edit Chris poorly if Chris doesn't give him the right material to work with to give him a bad edit than we don't have to worry about that. I am confident that Chris being the wonderful man that he is would never give MF the material to use for them to give him a bad edit jmo
    How can I put this the one thing that Chris L may have to worry about if he was the bachelor is the party/frat boy side of himself coming out to much. If the ending is good, and his choice is deemed a favorite, then Fleiss may edit out anything like that becasue he wants to retain CHris' bachelor popularity. Face it, even though Jason is 1st bachelor to marry he is a tainted one. So, Fleiss is still looking for that monarch Bachelor to get married and be the golden standard and that might help Chris. But, like Jason who had a lot of great women drawn in by the sensitive, sympathy edit, Chris will have women drawn in by his sensitive, grieving and sympathetic edit. Some who may have had similar stories. However, for every one of them their will be 2-4, attracted to the funny, frat boy side and wanting to be on the show just for th egood time. Chris with the constant flow of champagne, constant dating, traveling, and lack of sleep will be susceptible to the aggressive nature of both types of women and Bachelor schedule. There won't be other guys to take attention off of him. He will have to handle aggressive women using alcohol and their feminine wiles to compete for him. Think if he picks a kristen, vienna, etc. over the female version of him or a tenley. It shall be interesting. He's worried about people viewing his grief over his mother? That will be nothing compared to what viewers will see once he is the bachelor. Even with focus on drama from the girls at least one eye will always be on him and everything he does. So, he should be prepared to handle it and F2-3 rejectees. Girls are way worse. He's one that would need friends and family screening dates like they used to a long time ago.jmo

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;4024162;
    I'm going to make an Ali & Roberto video sometime this week also.
    That would be great! Thanks so much.

eta

Here is an interview with her little broter, Mike:

'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky's Little Brother Is Happy With Her Choice | PopEater.com
    Last edited by atem; 08-04-2010 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024187;

eta

'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky's Little Brother Is Happy With Her Choice | PopEater.com
    Thanks Atem!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4023895;

UUUmmm sure doesn't look like the same to me - guess I need to clean my glasses again?!?
    I don't know what is so funny for Roberto, but just looking at him laughing so hard is making me laugh.

He is even holding his stomach. It must be hurting...lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024187;

eta

Eh? I think Ali needs to tell little bro to zip it. He's not doing her any favors, especially with his whole picking-up-chicks on his sister's celebrity shtick. I feel a little sorry for the guy since I'm sure he's not being coached and people are sticking a mic in his face. Maybe Roberto can teach him a few things?

SAHM is stayathomemom...

there was some discussion in the roberto thread about their zodiacs :-/ -- dunno where the virgo virgo detail came out but ali is suchhhh a cancer that its not even funny...do we know for sure they're both virgos? jorbo brought the cancer detail i think which conflicted with astropop or some such website but was more accurate??

I agree Alanna that description of leo-cancer is sooo their connection

I reallllyyy wanna see that pic of them behind menus but can't seem to find it! :help

RE: CL being a bach - CH commented on this and how it may be difficult on CL given the format of the show didn't he say CL is a one woman man? I also think CL being away from the dating scene for so long may affect his experience but either way I really think it would be such a rewarding/challenging/adventurous experience overall with ups and down and He has the fabulous character to handle it. regarding his family's editing - I really thought his interview hinted at the comments he got from family about how his mom and grieving was such a prominent part of his edit and that they were really proud about how he handled the aftr and breakup i.e. i think he's a lot more private and his parents are a lot more private than the amount of footage that was released of them. I think this is a bit unfortunate :-/ but then again Ali had a really bad mean girl /controlling/jealousy edit and she came back. even wes was back on BP! There may be compelling reasons for him to do it such as finding his soulmate - seeing R/A may show him the process can work...

About the tenley interview -- i'm so excited to see it. I hope someone posts it as soon as its up online. i really loved her from what i saw of her on jake's season and her with ali. they seemed really close. Wouldn't it be sooo funny if Tenley Kip Ali and Roberto hang out at the beach and go surfing, jetskiing, swimming etc... I remember droooooling and talking about this idea of Roberto and Kip on the beach halfnaked with someone on fort midway through this past season it may just come true!!
    Last edited by emusha; 08-04-2010 at 05:27 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;4024226;
    Eh? I think Ali needs to tell little bro to zip it. He's not doing her any favors, especially with his whole picking-up-chicks on his sister's celebrity shtick. I feel a little sorry for the guy since I'm sure he's not being coached and people are sticking a mic in his face. Maybe Roberto can teach him a few things?
    I know I am not impressed with her brother at all especially after that interview where they were ragging on Chris for his tattoo. I think he just needs to hush it and stay out of the commenting on things imo. BTW I disagree that Roberto was "the better guy all around" but whatever
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread