Closed Thread
Page 57 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024133;
    He can say that he is ready to find his soulmate without doing this lame show... He is wayyyyy better than this show. As much as I want him to do it at the same time I don't cause I don't want MF to put him through the ringer and give a bunch of nutty girls who he would prob never date in the real world. IF he is it I hope he get to help decide the girls that are going to be on the show at least
    If they don't mess with his edit, then the drama has to come from somewhere. The logical place is the "nutty girls".

By and large Ali and both the F1 and the F2 had good edits. The drama came from the Weatherman/Craig, Justin, and Frank; otherwise, the show with only the romance as a focus might have been too dry.

The consolation is that with the exception of Jake's season the F1 choice has never been the provider of the drama or what could be considered the "nutty" girl, and even at that, Jake was in control of whom he selected.

Surely, the Chris we have come to know would not select a "nutty" girl!!

FORT Fan

From reading what Chris said, I happen to think he has already accepted the Bachelor role. He just can't admit to it yet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4024148;
    If they don't mess with his edit, then the drama has to come from somewhere. The logical place is the "nutty girls".

By and large Ali and both the F1 and the F2 had good edits. The drama came from the Weatherman/Craig, Justin, and Frank; otherwise, the show with only the romance as a focus might have been too dry.

The consolation is that with the exception of Jake's season the F1 choice has never been the provider of the drama or what could be considered the "nutty" girl, and even at that, Jake was in control of whom he selected.

Surely, the Chris we have come to know would not select a "nutty" girl!!
    But the moment CL is uncomfortable doing some of the thing MF wants him to compromise, MF's can edit him really poorly

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4024132;
    I did love the pics of ALi & Roberto in the other 4 galleries on ZImbio. Really cute them hiding behind menus & then busting out laughing.

Better converse pic from there:

AWWW

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4024153;
    But the moment CL is uncomfortable doing some of the thing MF wants him to compromise, MF's can edit him really poorly
    he has to have the material to edit Chris poorly if Chris doesn't give him the right material to work with to give him a bad edit than we don't have to worry about that. I am confident that Chris being the wonderful man that he is would never give MF the material to use for them to give him a bad edit jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I'm going to make an Ali & Roberto video sometime this week also.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4024153;
    What is 'edit' poorly? What is Chris going to do to be shown? Like Kiptyn said, if it's not there, they're not going to edit it in.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024166;
    What is 'edit' poorly? What is Chris going to do to be shown? Like Kiptyn said, if it's not there, they're not going to edit it in.
    There's so much splicing and dicing that an editor can do to make perhaps him say things that he didn't really say in some context that I think MF is very capable of pulling off. I just worry about those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024134;
    This is so funny and great. I'm skimming the Roberto thread and found this. All credit goes to Emusha for posting this back in June.

Literally, literally their relationship.
    Just a FYI Roberto and Ali are both Virgos..

Quote Originally Posted by asher13;4024172;
    Just a FYI Roberto and Ali are both Virgos..
    Oh LOL. I think she should petition to be a cancer then
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Closed Thread