Closed Thread
Page 56 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024126;
    yeah I didn't get that impression at all he has said that it is something that he would have to think about long and hard about it. I really don't think he is that comfortable putting all of that personal stuff out there for everyone to see as he has said. I don't know I hope he does decide to do it I want to see him find that perfect girl for him and to get his happy ending I am rooting for him . He is by FAR my fav bachelor to ever be on this show I am kinda smitten with him LOL
    I hope CL doesn't do it and run far, far away. If he does do it, only nurse, teachers, social workers, humanitarians or charity workers are WORTHY of him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4024038;
    I just watched their FD on youtube. Goodness gracious. It was so obvious when they were together, I don't get how no one could see it.

YouTube - Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez in Tahiti Part 2
    You didn't find the extended version with Roberto tangled in the sheets, did you?LOL

I can think of only one reason Roberto would be tangled in the sheets...

I think he will ultimately do TB but I don't think he should. If he feels his family was exploited he should run not walk away from MF. He doesn't seem to need the money and he can certainly find a wife without the show.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4024123;
    What makes you say this?
    Just him saying he can't wait to meet his soulmate.

Of course, he will say he's still thinking about it. Jason made it seem like he was for the longest time too, even though it was a done deal right away.

I did love the pics of ALi & Roberto in the other 4 galleries on ZImbio. Really cute them hiding behind menus & then busting out laughing.

Better converse pic from there:

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024131;
    Just him saying he can't wait to meet his soulmate.

Of course, he will say he's still thinking about it. Jason made it seem like he was for the longest time too, even though it was a done deal right away.
    He can say that he is ready to find his soulmate without doing this lame show... He is wayyyyy better than this show. As much as I want him to do it at the same time I don't cause I don't want MF to put him through the ringer and give a bunch of nutty girls who he would prob never date in the real world. IF he is it I hope he get to help decide the girls that are going to be on the show at least
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

This is so funny and great. I'm skimming the Roberto thread and found this. All credit goes to Emusha for posting this back in June.

Cancer and Leo individuals have a very fragile ego, which tends to get hurt very easily. Even their heart is very soft and vulnerable and gets wounded very easily, especially by criticism and harsh words. They need appreciation, care and concern from the people they love and give double in return. Though both the individuals are quite different as far as their temperament is concerned, it does not have much adverse effect on their compatibility. Their love nest will be a warm, cozy one, in which they will glow with each other's warmth. The Lion wants to rule and the Crab will not mind it, as long as he is loved and cared for.

Infact, the Crab has no desire to lead. He is comfortable following the former, if his individuality is not disturbed. He will care for his partner, love him and pamper and the Lion will revel in the attention. A Leo was born to love, to romance and a Crab was born to be loved and protected. Their zodiac match is, thus, almost perfect. Both the individuals will lose themselves in each other and wouldn't need anyone else. The relationship is most likely to result in marriage and a home, full of kids, afterwards.

Cancer Woman and Leo Man
    A Leo man loves to spend his time as well as his love on someone who adores him and Cancer woman is one such person. He will make her feel secured, loved and protected. In turn, she will let him handle the reins and shower him with lots of attention and affection. He will feel flattered by her concern and will drown her in his passion. There will be no dearth of loyalty and commitment in this relationship. He will do anything to see her smile and she will go out of the way to make him feel admired.
    Literally, literally their relationship.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4024038;
    I just watched their FD on youtube. Goodness gracious. It was so obvious when they were together, I don't get how no one could see it.

YouTube - Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez in Tahiti Part 2
    oh my, I'm with you GA!! It gets me all swoony!!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4024061;
    yea! I've watched this soo many times i've lost count ....they were so in love. and it was such an emotional connection as well. I'd always been baffeld when people failed to see their connection...SAHM shared with us that Ali did cry when Roberto told her he was falling in love with her
    I'm sure I should know this and will feel foolish but who is SAHM?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024133;
    He can say that he is ready to find his soulmate without doing this lame show... He is wayyyyy better than this show. As much as I want him to do it at the same time I don't cause I don't want MF to put him through the ringer and give a bunch of nutty girls who he would prob never date in the real world. IF he is it I hope he get to help decide the girls that are going to be on the show at least
    Couldn't agree more!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024134;
    This is so funny and great. I'm skimming the Roberto thread and found this. All credit goes to Emusha for posting this back in June.

Literally, literally their relationship.

I totally agree. You can just insert their names and have the love story we watched.

Closed Thread