Closed Thread
Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Ok this completely melts me. CL is just total CLASS-ACT.. swoon..

Honestly, I talked to Roberto probably every week since the show ended and I told him and I told Ali after the final rose, I said, you know what, I know that the three of us should be lifelong friends and hang out, you know, as much as we can. I think Ali's an amazing special girl and Roberto is one of my better friends from the show and there's no doubt in my mind that this won't be hanging out relatively soon.

If CL is going to be TB, ONLY nurses or teachers or social workers or charity workers or humanitarians should apply

I'm pretty sure that Ali & Roberto were going to the Yankees game this afternoon after they filmed Regis & Kelly.

So maybe there will be pics of them at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4024034;
    yeah, i remember seeing her mouth that to him.
    ohhh i forgot to add ...roberto says it back in a very low tone to her too

they're sooo classy with the PDA - so understated just for the two of them....
    Team Alibeartito

Ali and Roberto were serisouly the cutest thing ever on D10 with Tenley, their handshake is precious. Ali seemed so excited to see Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4024095;
    Ali and Roberto were serisouly the cutest thing ever on D10 with Tenley, their handshake is precious. Ali seemed so excited to see Tenley.
    Is it online anywhere? I love how Tenley predicted this like two months ago and I didn't believe her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4024095;
    lol, they were so cute. I can't wait to see Roberto meet Kathryn since ALi is close iwth her too. Tenley is trying to hookup Valishia with Chris L & Kathryn with Kirk, .

Can't help but think....when Chris L was asked in that interview just posted if he could name anything about himself that wasn't perfect....he missed that he says "you know" all the time when he's talking. I wonder if he realizes that? I noticed some of the interviewers did the same thing.

Maybe it was just nerves! It just seemed to verify to me how down to earth and NORMAL he is. How many people do we know that do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024101;
    Is it online anywhere? I love how Tenley predicted this like two months ago and I didn't believe her.
    I was wondering the same thing....I missed it too.

Btw does anyone know if Ali and Roberto are going to be on The Bonnie Hunt Show??

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4024103;
    lol, they were so cute. I can't wait to see Roberto meet Kathryn since ALi is close iwth her too. Tenley is trying to hookup Valishia with Chris L & Kathryn with Kirk, .
    I think they probably already met, since Kathryn is in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by MittenMom;4024107;
    Can't help but think....when Chris L was asked in that interview just posted if he could name anything about himself that wasn't perfect....he missed that he says "you know" all the time when he's talking. I wonder if he realizes that? I noticed some of the interviewers did the same thing.

Maybe it was just nerves! It just seemed to verify to me how down to earth and NORMAL he is. How many people do we know that do that?
    After reading the transcript, it gave me a vibe that he's sooo the next Bachelor.

Did you?

Closed Thread