Closed Thread
Page 53 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4024028;
    is this on the same site??

BTW I keep rewatching JK and keep finding these little moments of them at 2:00 on the youtube clip ""Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky & Fiance Roberto Martinez on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1 " after Roberto answers JK' question about Ali making out with the other guys by saying ..."we're here...and we're good" ali looks at him and mouths "I love you"
    yeah, i remember seeing her mouth that to him.

I just watched their FD on youtube. Goodness gracious. It was so obvious when they were together, I don't get how no one could see it.

YouTube - Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez in Tahiti Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by mhsbear;4024032;
    I just love reading all the latest information about Ali and Roberto. However, I wonder how they can fend off the negative articles that are written? I am specifically talking about the recent rag that suggests Ali had drinking and drug problems. Certainly, news outlets cannot get away with writing this thrash.
    Tabs can get away with anything. Fortunately ALi has Roberto who is givingher his ful support and is her rock. Just like the stuff that came out in the tabs before the finale that hurt her Roberto was there for her. Some no name ex trying to sell a diary about someone past when they were young has no bearing on ALi & Roberto now. I frankly thank God that she has a man like Roberto to get her through this with the type of unconditional support and devotion he gives her. Another man may not have been able to help her weather the storms that come with this media frenzy. Roberto can. They just have to focus on themselves and let their publicist handle anything significant an dthe insignifiant famewhore, money seekers, ignore.

I can't wait for Cupcakes to make another video.

cupcakes made a video? Can you tell me where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4024048;
    cupcakes made a video? Can you tell me where it is?
    Nope, she hasn't made a new one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4024038;
    I just watched their FD on youtube. Goodness gracious. It was so obvious when they were together, I don't get how no one could see it.

YouTube - Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez in Tahiti Part 2
    yea! I've watched this soo many times i've lost count ....they were so in love. and it was such an emotional connection as well. I'd always been baffeld when people failed to see their connection...SAHM shared with us that Ali did cry when Roberto told her he was falling in love with her
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4024031;
    It seems the camera's still doesn't bother them! Everytime he opens his mouth, I melt. What a great guy. She is beautifull in every pic,they are both very photogenic.

They should be in NYC soon. Hopefully we will get some photo's of them travelling or walking in NYC. Ok I'm not stalking, just saying.

Thankfully, they won't have as much of a papparazzi crush in NYC. We'll probably get pics of them coming out of studio where Regis & Kelly film tomorrow. We may get some others depending on where they may go out and about for dinner or something in NY. However, since they are meeting her family & friends they may be more at home with them.

Last edited by nikkij_26; 08-04-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Chris interview

Operator: Mr. Lambton is online.

Chris Lambton: Hello?

Natalia Desrosiers: Hi, Chris.

Chris Lambton: How are you?

Natalia Desrosiers: I'm good. How are you doing?

Chris Lambton: Not too bad, thank you.

Natalia Desrosiers: Good. So, whenever we are ready, we're good to go.

Chris Lambton: OK.

Operator: And ladies and gentlemen, to ask a question, please press star then 1. Again, star one for any questions.

Your first question comes from Robyn Ross from TVGuide.com.

Robyn Ross: Hi, Chris. How are you?

Chris Lambton: Not too bad, thank you. How are you?

Robyn Ross: Good. I have to tell you, I have, like, a million text messages this morning saying how do I apply to be on The Bachelor, [and] if Chris is going to be the next guy? So, a lot of people out there are rooting for you. I just want you to know that.

Chris Lambton: Thank you very much.

Robyn Ross: So, what did you learn going this experience that in this relationship with Ali that you're going to take to your next relationship?

Chris Lambton: I think I just learned just, you know, to be open and to kind of just try to give as much as you can in a relationship even though that we at circumstance, you know, I still learned to put myself out there.

Robyn Ross: Do you feel like you're ready to start dating again?

Chris Lambton: Yes. Like watching last night was, is very strange. I'm not going to lie. And it just felt like, just hung again, you know, even though it was obviously taped. So, you know, I definitely had some emotions coming back last night and it's hard to watch. But, you know, I'm always ready for the perfect girl to come into my life.

Robyn Ross: Well, thank you so much for taking the time.

Chris Lambton: My pleasure. Thank you very much as well.

Operator: Your next question comes from Jennifer Matarese from WABC-TV.

Jennifer Matarese: Hi, Chris.

Chris Lambton: Hi, how are you?

Jennifer Matarese: Hi. Great. How are you?

Chris Lambton: Not too bad, thank you.

Jennifer Matarese: Good. So, the big question is would you want to be the next Bachelor if you were given the opportunity?

Chris Lambton: That's an excellent question. Honestly, it's something that I'll have to think long and hard about because it was hard watching, you know, so much of my personal life and intimate details of like dating and love on TV. And, you know, it's hard to share that kind of thing with many millions of people who watch the show. So, I mean, it's definitely something that I'll have to, you know, really, really think about. I'm not really sure if I want to share all that again.

Jennifer Matarese: OK. All right. Thank you.

Chris Lambton: You're welcome.

Operator: Your next question comes from Jennifer Still from digitalspy.com.

Jennifer Still: Hi, Chris. How are you?

Chris Lambton: Not too bad. Thank you. Yourself?

Jennifer Still: I'm well, thanks. You know, you said previously that you're really thankful that Ali let you go before the final date. Did you expect her decision? Like, how surprising was that? Or did you feel that you and Ali really had a connection and that she might choose you?

Chris Lambton: I mean, I definitely thought that we had a connection. Whenever we hang out, I mean, there was just - it was easy. We could just talk. We could have fun. I mean, it was never forced even from the first time we talked. And then honestly, you know, it got down to just Roberto and I. Obviously, then, I think I even have a better chance. And then, you know, when she came up to my hut that day, I mean she's walking up the stairs, usually when she's with me there's a, like, big smile and she starts laughing, you know. And she's walking those stairs and I saw her face and I was like, oh-oh. I think I don't think this is going to go too well.

Jennifer Still: Great. Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Amanda Hamilton from Examiner.com.

Amanda Hamilton: Hi, Chris. Thank you so much for taking this call.

Chris Lambton: My pleasure.

Amanda Hamilton: You've said several times that you were really thankful for sort of Ali letting you go when she did and that you respected her decision but was there any part of you that was angry or upset because you have invested so much and felt like maybe you wanted that one more day to spend with her?

Chris Lambton: I was definitely not angry or upset because, I mean, you can't force love, you know. I mean, and if didn't want to reciprocate it, then, you know, she's not the right one for me. So, that's why I was thankful.

I'm thankful that she didn't prolong [it] and she, in fact, knew 100 percent that it was Roberto. I mean, that's just - like I said, that shows some kind of girl she is. She's an amazing woman and she didn't want to make me hurt. If she had kept me around that day for another date and then to go over there The Final Rose Ceremony, that would have hurt me even more.

Amanda Hamilton: Excellent. Thank you so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Amy Kaufman from the L.A. Times.

Amy Kaufman: Hey, Chris.

Amy Kaufman: Good. How are you?

Chris Lambton: Not too bad, I'd say.

Amy Kaufman: So, I wanted to ask you, you were saying earlier that if you were asked to be the next Bachelor, it's something you'd really have to think about because of the fact that you share so much in your personal life and it sounded like that was something that was difficult for you this season. I mean, respecting that so much was going to be revealed and talked about seeing all that on TV and responding to it.

Chris Lambton: You know going into that, I didn't really know what to expect. I mean, I never watched the show before so I wasn't really, you know, up on it. I never really thought about how far I'd make on the show and how deep I was getting, you know, feelings-wise, emotion-wise. And, you know, when I actually got as far as you can get without, you know, ending up engaged, you know, watching that all again was - it was very difficult. And, you know, especially last night, that was very hard to watch. It was.

Amy Kaufman: It seems like, you know, it's just that other thing is like everyone is saying, you know, you were such a good guy, you handled it so well. I mean, is there any - how are you dealing so well and being so polite and not lashing out, like there must be some part of you that's like what the hell?

Chris Lambton: You know, I mean, right when she did that, I was like - I didn't expect it. I was, like, shocked. And then, you know, next thing you know, I was, like, on a plane going back to L.A., and it didn't really set in for a couple of days, honestly, because, you know, I didn't expect that to happen.

But then, you know, looking back on it, again, I mean, I just really respect the fact that she didn't, you know, keeping me around and if they think that I have an even better chance and make me fall deeper in love with her and she, you know, because she knew what she wanted and she wanted someone else and, you know, I have to respect that. I mean, I say I wish it was me. But, again, in a relationship it takes two, and it didn't work out that time.

Amy Kaufman: Right. Well, good luck.

Chris Lambton: Well, thank you very much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Stacey Becker from tvbr.com.

Stacey Becker: Chris, hi. How are you?

Chris Lambton: I'm very well, thank you. Yourself?

Stacey Becker: I'm good. And I just want you to know that, you know, just speaking on behalf of all women who have watched the show which is probably in the million, you are just so loved and, you know, hearing you talk about being sad about the results of the show, I think makes us sad because, you know, you're every woman's son, friend, brother, you're like the dream guy. You're like a new American hero and I just want you to know that if you decided to be the next Bachelor, I think you'll have a cult following. I think it'd be the best Bachelor they ever had and it makes me sad to hear sad because I just think you're one of the greatest guys. I'm married, my husband was scared watching me watch you on the show.

I mean, I got like thousands of E-mails, text messages, I have my own blog and people were just writing in all ages - single, married, grandparents - and I just, I don't - it sounds like you're not even cognizant of how much you're adored and I just wanted to ask you, like, are you aware of how popular you are, how loved you are?

Chris Lambton: You know, I get a lot of letters in the mail and people will stop by and like, yesterday, someone put a rose in my front porch with a note that said if Ali doesn't give you her rose, will you accept mine?

It's like things like that but it's still - I can't fathom it. I can't wrap my head around it because, you know, it's amazing. It really is. I'm like, you know, I go down to the beach - yesterday, I went down to the beach after work at like 4 o'clock and next with my brother and my dad and the next thing I know, there was literally 50 people around me like taking pictures and like, you know, just like, you know, want to give me a hug and will take a picture with my little kid?

You know, it's really hard to grasp. It's amazing but, you know, I love that its love coming towards me, you know?

Stacey Becker: Yes.

Chris Lambton: It's surreal. I can't even describe it to tell you the truth.

Stacey Becker: All right. Well, when you wake up in a couple of weeks and, you know, you've reconsider this, I just want you to know that we really enjoyed, you know, getting to know you as far as you can get to know somebody by watching television and wish you all the best. Have no doubt that this is great thing because now you can go out and find your dream girl.

Chris Lambton: I can't wait to find that dream girl.

Stacey Becker: Good luck.

Operator: Your next question comes from Al Mellis from TVGrapevine.

Al Mellis: Hi, Chris, and congratulations on representing yourself so well.

Chris Lambton: Thank you very. I appreciate it.

Al Mellis: Here you go. You mentioned somebody left a rose - left a note on your door.

Chris Lambton: Yes.

Al Mellis: I've taken that you had a pretty good response since you got back home?

Chris Lambton: I mean, that's the one thing I can say though, I've got nothing but positive response for me and actually you know what? My dad's probably gotten as many letters and E-mails asking him out as I've gotten asking me out.

Al Mellis: So, it sounds like you're not going to need to become the next Bachelor?

Chris Lambton: Actually, I don't know a lot but, you know, there's definitely a lot of love being thrown at me and it feels good. You know, it really does.

Al Mellis: Well, you did a good job at the show and it's your time to sit back and enjoy and not worry about, you know, cuts.

Chris Lambton: Exactly. I completely agree. Now, I can take a deep breath and just kind of, you know, sit back and relax and just watch it all play out.

Al Mellis: OK. Well, I hope we see you again sometime in the future, maybe on the bachelor pad or something like that but thank you for the great time you gave us all.

Chris Lambton: My pleasure. Thank you very much as well.

Operator: Your next question is from Gina Carbone from Wetpaint.

Gina Carbone: Hi, Chris.

Gina Carbone: All right. Everyone's been discussing you talking about how great you are and I'm sure it's true but you're also just, you know, a human being like everybody else, so I'm wondering if you could share with people, you know, some of your flaws, some of the things that, you know, may make you not so perfect.

Chris Lambton: Man, I definitely have a lot of flaws. You know, I think I, you know - that's a tough question.

Gina Carbone: Or just to give you a hint, like in the last conference call, Ali and Roberto were talking about how Roberto's kind of messy and Ali gets really grumpy when she's hungry. So, it's little things like that that maybe people wouldn't know about you.

Chris Lambton: OK. Well, in that case, to be honest, I haven't finished unpacking yet from my last trip to L.A. and I still haven't finished unpacking from getting back from Bora Bora and that was like two months ago. And that's probably my biggest one right now is my room is a complete disaster and I don't even care at this point because, I don't know, there's too much going on in my life to even worry about that.

Gina Carbone: OK. Well, thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Eudie Pac from Fancast.

Eudie Pac: Chris, how's it going?

Chris Lambton: Not too bad, thank you. Yourself?

Eudie Pac: I'm good, I'm good. A lot of my questions have actually already been answered but off the cuff, are you going to continue your life in Cape Cod? Or has the show opened up opportunities for you that have kind of made you think maybe you're going to move and do something completely different or someday through your life and all that?

Chris Lambton: I think as of right now, I'm going to be on the Cape for a while. I love what I do. I live with my dad. I work with my dad and my brother. My other brother's right down the street. You know, we got the wedding that we're preparing for in October which is going to be an, you know, an incredible time.

So, I think, you know, short term, you know, I'm not even thinking about, you know, I'd say like moving to like L.A. or New York or teach again. You know, the great thing right now is that I have a lot of options and I just have to figure out what option's best for me.

Eudie Pac: Awesome. Thanks so much.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, to ask additional questions, please press star 1. You have a follow-up from Jennifer Matarese from WABC-TV.

Jennifer Matarese: Hi again, Chris.

Chris Lambton: Hello again.

Jennifer Matarese: Hi. Well, I was wondering what your family's reaction was watching the finale?

Chris Lambton: Great thing about my family is that they're behind me 100 percent no matter what. And you know what? They actually - they love the finale. They love the rainbow. I mean, my dad called me and he was like, "Oh, my God, you know, I'm crying watching this. I can't even believe it. Is that real? Did it really happen?" I was like, "Yes."

I mean, you know, it completely blew me away and, you know, blew away my whole family because it's such a big story and our family is like, the rainbow and that was pretty amazing and they just like the way I reacted, you know. You know, when she broke up with me and then back in L.A. after The Final Rose, how, you know, gracious I was, and how, you know, you just have to accept what happen sometimes. You know, you can't try to force love. Love should be natural.

Jennifer Matarese: Thanks. And I hope you do become the next Bachelor.

Jennifer Matarese: OK. Take care.

Chris Lambton: All right, you as well.

Operator: Your next question comes from Alison Gallo from Star Magazine.

Allison Gallo: Hi, Chris.

Allison Gallo: Good. I have a question. Do you think that it will last between Ali and Roberto?

Chris Lambton: You know what, I think it actually will. From the moment that Roberto came back after his first date, like he was like kind of starry-eyed and, you know, when she looked at him, I thought so - I thought in Turkey, as of Turkey, I thought, you know, they really going to be the final pair. It's just something when she walks in the room. Like, the two of them would kind of light up when they saw each other, and that's something you can't really hide. I think they'll hide it a little bit on cameras, maybe, but it just seems like they were really, really in love.

Allison Gallo: OK. Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Stacey Becker from tvbr.com.

Stacey Becker: Hi, Chris. It's your number one fan again. Sorry.

Stacey Becker: I'm all right. So, for all those women out there who are hanging on your every word, I mean, what is it that you're looking for in your perfect mate? Like what are the things you're going - qualities you're going to seek out in your next relationship?

Chris Lambton: See, the funny thing is I don't think I look for a certain qualities or that. I just think it's based on like chemistry. It's like, you know, when you meet a girl, you know, it should just be like an instantaneous click and that's like you see her and you're like, "Yes, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this girl." You know, I would do anything to be with her, I would love her till the day she dies. So, I think it's just the chemistry. It's just something that just will, you know, like punch you in the side of the head and I'll just think, "Yes, this is the one."

Stacey Becker: And I hope that you're hopeful it's still out there. Are you?

Chris Lambton: Definitely. Definitely. You know, this show did not make me a skeptic of love. You know, it just made me realize that you know what, I just need to keep looking and love is out there for me. I just need to find it.

Stacey Becker: Yes, it is. Thanks, Chris.

Operator: Your next question comes from Jennifer Still from digitalspy.com.

Jennifer Still: Hi again, Chris.

Chris Lambton: Hi.

Jennifer Still: I'm just wondering if you are interested in continuing a friendship with Ali down the line or if you feel that things could be uncomfortable to do so?

Chris Lambton: Honestly, I talked to Roberto probably every week since the show ended and I told him and I told Ali after the final rose, I said, you know what, I know that the three of us should be lifelong friends and hang out, you know, as much as we can. I think Ali's an amazing special girl and Roberto is one of my better friends from the show and there's no doubt in my mind that this won't be hanging out relatively soon.

Jennifer Still: Great. Thank you.

Operator: Again, for additional questions, please press star 1. Your next question is from Amanda Hamilton from Examiner.com.

Amanda Hamilton: Chris, earlier, I asked Roberto and Ali who they thought would make a great Bachelor for the next season and they said you among others but you didn't sound so interested earlier. Is there anybody from your season that you think would make a great bachelor?

Chris Lambton: A great bachelor? I think, Ty, Kirk, and Craig R. would be phenomenal bachelors. You know, they can just control the camera and they can have fun and they're amazing guys and any girls would be lucky to end up with any one of them.

Amanda Hamilton: Excellent. Thank you.

Operator: And at this time, I am showing there are no further questions. Natalia, would you like to make any closing remarks?

Natalia Desrosiers: So, thank you everyone for today and thank you so much, Chris.

Chris Lambton: Thank you all very much.

Female: Thank you.

Natalia Desrosiers: We look forward to next season of "The Bachelor." Thank you.

Chris Lambton: Thank you.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, this concludes today's conference. You may now disconnect.

END
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4024028;
    is this on the same site??

BTW I keep rewatching JK and keep finding these little moments of them at 2:00 on the youtube clip ""Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky & Fiance Roberto Martinez on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1 " after Roberto answers JK' question about Ali making out with the other guys by saying ..."we're here...and we're good" ali looks at him and mouths "I love you"
    Yes, at the same site.

There seems to be more than one set of photos.

Closed Thread