Closed Thread
Page 51 of 172 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4023120;
    Sounds like they met secretly there at his place also....

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4023875;
    As long as Ali reciprocates...I think they're good to go. they're definitely still in the honeymoon phase though...which is great. I want them to retreat from this media asap though as much us I love reading about them and seeing their pics/videos...when do the couples typically do that in the past? will the attention shift to bachelor pad next week?
    I'm very happy for the couple!
    I agree with you, emusha. As much as I like to see them in the media, I want to see them last, more. I hope the media will turn their attention to other shows soon, and leave them alone for a little bit. I can wait to see them at their wedding!

Regarding DTWS, if Ali wants to do it, I think she'll do well. People already like her and she has some dance background, so it probably won't be painful to watch like some of the former contestants. I don't really want Roberto to do it, though. I kind of have this image of him in my mind, and I think this whole dancing in tight pants bit are going to ruin that for me. But that's just my selfish opinion only -- haha. On all seriousness, I think only ONE of them should do DWTS and the other one stay out in the "real world", to keep things "normal" as much as possible.
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023920;
    People need to remember that the focus is going to be on Ali even during BP, because The Bachelor doesn't start until around Nov. Plus, it will die down, but not totally go away. I say, we should enjoy seeing them out and about having fun.

It won't end until The Bachelor is announced or after DWTS is done, if she does it.
    you're right atem...i love seeing them around...I'm just leary of this whole hollywood glitz and glamour and worried for them and ali seems to follow it closely from what she's said in interviews. i am so glad they're moving to SD though far enough away to stay grounded and focused on each other. Roberto has said he's a private person and knew how people could manupilate and critique what they see and hear...so hopefully that will keep them grounded as well. I can't imagine how it must be like to have your life out there for public consumption to scrutinze. Jesse Scnz said the first 6 months are hard...this is the first couple from this franchise that i absolutely love so i really wish the best for them!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4023894;
    was ali talking about this dance from 500 days of summer "you make my dreams come true" as the one she did in the courtyard??

YouTube - 500 Days of Summer Dance Sequence
    Yep, that's it, it's a great movie and it just goes to show how cool she is! Yes, total fangirl here.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4023952;
    Yep, that's it, it's a great movie and it just goes to show how cool she is! Yes, total fangirl here.
    In that movie, the guy is a total Frank and the couple breaks up before the year is over.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4023952;
    that is just soooooo cool now i really want them both to do dwts and compete against eachother i think they'd both love it!! And probably trash on eachother as they do it... it'll be a fun memory for them to cherish DWTS is part of ABC right? maybe MF can put in a good word - have never seen him with another couple like this! he must absolutely love them both...

the guy even hits a baseball bat in the middle of this sequence how perfect looove the song too
    Team Alibeartito

Love all the photos of them at wireimage from the Charity poker event. I love her trying to kiss on him and hold his hand as he's playing poker.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4023902;
    Capegal that's an old pic of Fleiss. You have to see E! Bachelor special when they rerun it or if it's on Youtube. Fleiss doesn't wear glasses anymore and his hair has grown out and is curly. It's him Shave the scruff, look at nose and mouth.

Please no more MF pics in this thread..... I think I'm going to lose my lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4023957;
    In that movie, the guy is a total Frank and the couple breaks up before the year is over.
    LOL, obviously I wouldn't want Aliberto to play out like the movie did but what I meant by cool is that she likes indie movies and reenacted Tom's scene (just that scene!) when he realized how in love he was, that's all.

Closed Thread