Closed Thread
Page 49 of 172 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Pure joy....so nice to see these days!!!

FORT Regular

Does anyone have the transcript of the teleconference for Chris? I know somebody said it was on JU but I can't get on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4023786;
    I get what you are saying. These two are in that euphoric place in their relationship where lust is no doubt at a hightened state right now. We have witnessed this display of PDA from others before them to only see these relationships fizzle at the end.

So, now they are both expressing an interest in doing DWTS - which I don't think is a good idea if their relationship is to be their number one priority. It is a fact that DWTS does require a LOT of time spent in learning the dances and rehearsing with their professional partners. As past contestants have stated, it does take a tremendous toll on them. Assuming that Ali and Roberto would choose to commute back and forth, Ali herself said that it is a 2-hour commute from SD to LA - I am assuming that that is just a one way trip.

Yes, the money might be good for them in the short term, but that will throw Ali and Roberto right back where the paparazzi will be camped out wanting to follow their every move. So, which is it - trying to live a normal life or extending their 15 minutes of fame in Hollywood? I hope that they choose wisely.
    Thanks for bringing me back to earth. An ardent Chris fan my only consolation was that A&R were so cute together and I got caught up in that romantic media bubble for a bit.

But I did notice in their interviews together comments like Ali's about Berto is messy in the kitchen and Berto's that Ali is grumpy in the morning till she eats.
    Small indicators of Ali's true character, that only confirm what we saw of her on the show.

A&R are in LaLa, PDA land now and glowing. But their "journey" is just beginning and no one can predict how it will go, not even them. I'll take Alberto with a grain of salt and watch their interviews for little clues like popcorn eating. They could loom large later.
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4023830;

i wonder what roberto's laughing so hard about - probably something about the roses!
    love how ali looks at him - same look as the rooftop watching the sunset on their first date

Isn't that Fleissy in the photo? Eww he gives me the creeps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4023848;
    No - it isn't............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4023848;
    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4023850;
    No - it isn't............
    Yes, it is. He looks just like he did in the recent E! Bachelor special now that he has let his hair grow out and without his glasses.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4023803;
    Part of me hopes this is true and part of me doesn't. I want him to be the bachelor because I am selfish and would love to see him every Monday again . I don't want him to be the bachelor because I don't want him to have to deal with MF and his manipulations anymore or to be thrown under a bus : nono. Plus he said on the finale that his brother is getting married in October and filming starts in Oct so I doubt he would be the bachelor if it interfered with that and he couldn't go
    The inside word a couple of days ago was that Chris had been offered the Bach role and had turned it down even after they had upped the ante 3 times. It was posted at that time by someone that Chris was concerned (very upset) over the way they had edited his family - my interpretation is that almost the sole focus was on the death of his mother, etc.)

It is, of course, highly possible that if the edit of his family is the primary obstacle, they can write some kind of assurance into his contract that would allow him to accept the role.

Perhaps the problem is one of "a meeting of the minds"?

If he is to become the Bachelor, they can work around the few days involved in his brother's wedding I would think.

It is extremely obvious that Chris is the Bachelor of choice. Fan reaction plus the media releases affirm that. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023859;

Text of Article for people:

We’ve got all the juicy details on Ali’s wedding plans! She wants a BIG summer wedding in Florida — and she’s wearing sneakers!
    On Mon., Aug. 2, The Bachelorette’s Ali Fedotwosky shared the exciting news of her engagement to Roberto Martinez. Now, the happy couple is talking wedding plans! “It will be big,” Ali and Roberto told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Aug. 3 at “A Night with Power Balance” at Drai’s in Hollywood. “Roberto has a big family,” Ali explained. And Roberto told us: “it is certainly a possibility” that it will be televised!

“I think Florida would be [a] nice” location, Ali said. “It’s near Puerto Rico, a lot of family members are there, [and] I am from the East Coast. … But we love California. We could fly our family out. So, we are not 100 percent sure, we’ll see.”

“I would think [the wedding would take place] next summer, maybe the spring,” she continued. “We are afraid if we give a date and we’re busy, then people are going to say there is trouble in the Martinez household.”

As for whether or not the couple will plan the wedding themselves, Ali told us: “I am totally going to give it to a wedding planner. We watch a lot of wedding channel TV, [but], I don’t care what it is like, as long as it’s with [Roberto] … as long as he’s there.”

And we even know what color scheme we can expect to see on their big day! “Yellow will be a very big theme,” Ali said. “We will be wearing sneakers as well. I hate heels. On my wedding day, I just want to dance and have fun!”

Looking to the future, Ali said she and Roberto definitely plan to have kids. “At least 2,” Ali told us. “It’s all about a matter of when.”

For now, Ali and Roberto are just enjoying their time together and being able to go out in public hand-in-hand. “I think I fell in love with him instantly, love at first sight,” Ali gushed.

Roberto agreed: “I would say the first night was it for me!” Aww!

And since the show ended, Roberto has only gotten even more romantic. “Every single morning he brings me breakfast in bed,” Ali said with a smile. “Every day is something new. He is more romantic then he ever was on the show. Our love for each other is HERE TO STAY!”

(Yay! I was so glad to hear that. We don’t want another Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi on our hands!)

We wish Ali and Roberto the best of luck and all the happiness in the world as they start their future together!
    Love the pic of them at poker table with the article. Roberto looks so cute in his vest

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023859;
    I love that interview and really can't wait until the wedding! I only hope Roberto can keep this stuff up- he's piling it on pretty thick with all the romance and goodness. I can totally see why Ali kept wondering if he was too good to be true. I'm sure she can deal with a messy kitchen created by her lover...
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Closed Thread