Closed Thread
Page 48 of 172 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

OMG that radaronline video is just fabulous!! how adorable that they're soooo in sync when the lady asks if its true love they say at the exact same time "absolutely!"

ETA: I noticed during her interviews preseason she was saying 'absolutely' quite a bit...

roberto's stylist said

"It was brilliant to watch him," says Fetman. "He was very careful and put so much thought and consideration into everything about the day right down to his shoes."
    Last edited by emusha; 08-04-2010 at 12:38 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

A Thailand honeymoon? Wow, that is interesting.

I love that Ali's dad is such a Roberto fan. You could tell during the MTP big time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4022885;
    Of course to Cash, Blondie Girl, Bloomers, lithargic and stayathomemom.. that made us not give up hope of a NO PICK!
    Sluethers throw out there what we find or are given for all of us to dissect. Some of it we keep, and some of it obviously falls by the wayside. However, there wasn't anyway that we could explain away Roberto's move from South Carolina to California ( great inside tip).
    The twitter pic wasn't going going away either!!

My stand as a sleuther throughout in the face of this evidence and some lesser but impressive just the same evidence was that I had to keep "an open mind".

I will admit that the media onslaught was playing a number on me. Chris Harrison is talking out both sides of his mouth. He is the one who kept giving hints that Ali chose no one, and the PR department released a media write-up using the same words that they had used during Brad's season, so do I think they were making a deliberate effort to mislead everyone?

Heck, yes!

I made the remark that I had this visual image of Fleiss pointing to several of his minions and telling each one where he/she was to report and what he/she was to say. I believe 2 of them were on here, and possibly one minion/imp/troll may even been three different handles.

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4023685;
    From US:

CHRIS IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!
    After he was rejected by Fedotowsky, landscaper Lambton declared on the After the Final Rose special, "I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to find the perfect person." Well, it seems he'll be getting another chance to do just that. "The next Bachelor is Chris, for sure," a source reveals to uS, adding that ABC producers are already scouting bucolic backdrops near his home in Cape Cod, Massachusetts for the next season (set to premiere in early 2011).
    Part of me hopes this is true and part of me doesn't. I want him to be the bachelor because I am selfish and would love to see him every Monday again . I don't want him to be the bachelor because I don't want him to have to deal with MF and his manipulations anymore or to be thrown under a bus : nono. Plus he said on the finale that his brother is getting married in October and filming starts in Oct so I doubt he would be the bachelor if it interfered with that and he couldn't go
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4023736;
    [/B]

Just keep in mind for next season that the girl with the best edit, most endearing story and most rainbows surrounding her will NOT be the F1, most likely she will be the next bachelorette. We need to look beyond the edit. Body language can't always be edited that's why some of us kept gravitating towards Roberto and Ali. I'll be looking for it in Chris's season.
    I will be looking for flushed cheeks on Chris. I hope his family is involved in the process and they keep it a little more low key and give Chris a chance at finding the right girl for him.

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4023731;
    Getting caught up on all the videos/articles this morning and this is beyond adorable. "Absolutely!" at exactly the same time. Awww!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4023803;
    Part of me hopes this is true and part of me doesn't. I want him to be the bachelor because I am selfish and would love to see him every Monday again . I don't want him to be the bachelor because I don't want him to have to deal with MF and his manipulations anymore or to be thrown under a bus : nono. Plus he said on the finale that his brother is getting married in October and filming starts in Oct so I doubt he would be the bachelor if it interfered with that and he couldn't go
    I agree with you. I just DO NOT trust Mike Fleiss. In the end Ali did find someone, but MF did put her through some unnecessary drama - his hands were all over it. Chris Harrison can say whatever he wants to about this season, but it could have been a complete bust for them - considering all the made up drama they threw at Ali. I think that they were lucky she didn't bail on them.

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4023731;
    It makes this San Diegan want to change insurance companies and switch to a certain State Farm agent!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4023759;
    Chris just posted this on his FB
    Is this is Fan page or does Chris have his own Facebook? If so, can you PM the link?

Enjoying Ali's and Roberto's tweets. They are giddy.

Does anyone know if Chris has a Twitter account. I tried ChrisLambton but nada
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4023826;
    Is this is Fan page or does Chris have his own Facebook? If so, can you PM the link?

Enjoying Ali's and Roberto's tweets. They are giddy.

Does anyone know if Chris has a Twitter account. I tried ChrisLambton but nada
    It's a fan page. He did post on the Fan page from his personal account the other day though. I don't think he has a Twitter account . I hope he makes one though
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

i wonder what roberto's laughing so hard about - probably something about the roses!
    love how ali looks at him - same look as the rooftop watching the sunset on their first date
    Team Alibeartito

Closed Thread