Closed Thread
Page 46 of 172 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4023708;
    i am sorry to disagree. He did the same thing with Andy and Tessa. And Bevin was not the next Bachette And I hate to say this but he did show a love story...it was apparent to some of us. Did he hit us over the head with it no. But if he had, no one would have watched. I can hear it...she is going to choose Roberto....it would be so much better if they made us guess alittle. jmo of course
    Now we are hearing that it was very obvious to the crew that Roberto was most likely "the one" from the beginning. Even Chris H. said that Ali doesn't have much of a poker face so they had to hide the outcome. I saw the love developing between Ali & Roberto just like with Tessa & Andy and Trista & Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4023696;
    Yeah, seems to go against everything else we've heard.

If he is the Bachelor I really hope he asks for some control over the girls they pick and maybe even some of the editing. He would be the most popular Bachelor yet, so he should have the leverage to negotiate that. They need him more than he needs them.

I want him to find someone good, and I would love to watch him on my screen for 10 weeks, but I hate to see him go through all the drama that ensues on this show. Seems like it would be harder on him than on most
    The lead isn't going to have much control over who they cast. Sure, there will be some input, but they have to have the crazies or there's no drama.

The part about scouting around the Cape is interesting. I don't know if it would work though. Maybe they would be in CA then go to the Cape and then around the world again. I think they will do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023717;
    The lead isn't going to have much control over who they cast. Sure, there will be some input, but they have to have the crazies or there's no drama.

The part about scouting around the Cape is interesting. I don't know if it would work though. Maybe they would be in CA then go to the Cape and then around the world again. I think they will do that again.
    Yeah, I don't about everyone else, but I'm kinda getting sick of this around the world thing. I wouldn't mind a change in the format... they could do a lot of it in the Cape so he could be around his family... who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4023708;
    i am sorry to disagree. He did the same thing with Andy and Tessa. And Bevin was not the next Bachette And I hate to say this but he did show a love story...it was apparent to some of us. Did he hit us over the head with it no. But if he had, no one would have watched. I can hear it...she is going to choose Roberto....it would be so much better if they made us guess alittle. jmo of course
    Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for Ali and Roberto, and all of you who saw their love story all along. I'm just cynical of anything MF has his hands on.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 12:09 PM.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4023700;
    I HOPE he will too, but I doubt it. 20 seasons now and he's still the same 'ole Fleiss. He's not changing the rules for anyone. Look at the edit he gave Ali and Roberto... he chose not to show their love story, so he could get ratings on Chris' heartbreak... sad.
    I think that we DID get to see a love story. Could we have seen more-- ABSOLUTELY but I do think we got the tip of the iceberg instead of NO iceberg at all. I also think that MF did bend the rules with Ali and would be willing to with future leads if he understood the reasoning behind it (and of course if it served him too). I also do not think that Chris was surprised by the outcome. Did he have true feelings? Yes. Was he givng up? No. Would he have proposed if he had been at the FRC? If given the chance. But, I think he knew what the level of their relationship was and understood once she said: you know what, I love someone else. I think that this has been BY FAR the best season!

ETA--- oops, you said it great krrj

Either way, this show will drag this out until DWTS is over.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4023721;
    Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for Ali and Roberto, and all of you who saw their love story all along. I'm just cynical of anything MF has his hands on.

Just keep in mind for next season that the girl with the best edit, most endearing story and most rainbows surrounding her will NOT be the F1, most likely she will be the next bachelorette. We need to look beyond the edit. Body language can't always be edited that's why some of us kept gravitating towards Roberto and Ali. I'll be looking for it in Chris's season.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4023731;
    Can't wait to listen and I agree. They are so positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4023736;
    [/B]

Just keep in mind for next season that the girl with the best edit, most endearing story and most rainbows surrounding her will NOT be the F1, most likely she will be the next bachelorette. We need to look beyond the edit. Body language can't always be edited that's why some of us kept gravitating towards Roberto and Ali. I'll be looking for it in Chris's season.
    Oh I fall in love with the wrong one every time. Guess I'm just a dumb*#! like that.

I won't be watching next season regardless, b/c I got my heart broken this season. I will DVR it and watch it once I know the ending though That way I don't have to watch all the stupid drama, which I hate anyway...
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

i think roberto is trying to mock her deep v outfit he's such a riot ohhh how i wish we could have seen him more on the show he seems so easygoing and fun!!

Last edited by emusha; 08-04-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

Closed Thread