Closed Thread
Page 45 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4023685;
    From US:

CHRIS IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!
    After he was rejected by Fedotowsky, landscaper Lambton declared on the After the Final Rose special, "I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to find the perfect person." Well, it seems he'll be getting another chance to do just that. "The next Bachelor is Chris, for sure," a source reveals to uS, adding that ABC producers are already scouting bucolic backdrops near his home in Cape Cod, Massachusetts for the next season (set to premiere in early 2011).
    Mmm...I don't know whether to believe that or not, but MF was said to be in Boston before the finale.

Are there any new pics of Roberto and Ali in the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023694;
    Mmm...I don't know whether to believe that or not, but MF was said to be in Boston before the finale.

Yeah, seems to go against everything else we've heard.

If he is the Bachelor I really hope he asks for some control over the girls they pick and maybe even some of the editing. He would be the most popular Bachelor yet, so he should have the leverage to negotiate that. They need him more than he needs them.

I want him to find someone good, and I would love to watch him on my screen for 10 weeks, but I hate to see him go through all the drama that ensues on this show. Seems like it would be harder on him than on most
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by nycblond;4023685;
    From US:

CHRIS IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!
    After he was rejected by Fedotowsky, landscaper Lambton declared on the After the Final Rose special, "I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to find the perfect person." Well, it seems he'll be getting another chance to do just that. "The next Bachelor is Chris, for sure," a source reveals to uS, adding that ABC producers are already scouting bucolic backdrops near his home in Cape Cod, Massachusetts for the next season (set to premiere in early 2011).
    Well, since Us was the only mag that broke the right story for Ali's season, I'm going to believe this.

I really, really want Chris L to be the next bachelor and I hope Fleiss would change the rules a little bit and deliver a better pool of classy ladies for Chris. He's going to be great.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4023694;

and what did they say about the unseen on tv stuff? thank youuu

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4023697;
    Well, since Us was the only mag that broke the right story for Ali's season, I'm going to believe this.

I really, really want Chris L to be the next bachelor and I hope Fleiss would change the rules a little bit and deliver a better pool of classy ladies for Chris. He's going to be great.
    I HOPE he will too, but I doubt it. 20 seasons now and he's still the same 'ole Fleiss. He's not changing the rules for anyone. Look at the edit he gave Ali and Roberto... he chose not to show their love story, so he could get ratings on Chris' heartbreak... sad.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4023700;
    I HOPE he will too, but I doubt it. 20 seasons now and he's still the same 'ole Fleiss. He's not changing the rules for anyone. Look at the edit he gave Ali and Roberto... he chose not to show their love story, so he could get ratings on Chris' heartbreak... sad.
    i am sorry to disagree. He did the same thing with Andy and Tessa. And Bevin was not the next Bachette And I hate to say this but he did show a love story...it was apparent to some of us. Did he hit us over the head with it no. But if he had, no one would have watched. I can hear it...she is going to choose Roberto....it would be so much better if they made us guess alittle. jmo of course

FORT Fogey

Here is a link to some interviews of the couple. The interviews aren't spectacular -- nothing we haven't already heard, although they put a lot of the pictures (the shopping trip and eating out) that we've gotten into video. There is a weird Charlie Sheen video thrown in but in all there are about 5 interview clips of Ali and Roberto.

Celebrity Videos | E! Online

Is the Daily 10 interview with Tenley posted anywhere?? I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4023700;
    EXCEPT...he did let Ali spare Chris the agony of picking out a ring and showing up at the FRC only to be rejected. A definite "rule change" there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4023696;
    Yeah, seems to go against everything else we've heard.

If he is the Bachelor I really hope he asks for some control over the girls they pick and maybe even some of the editing. He would be the most popular Bachelor yet, so he should have the leverage to negotiate that. They need him more than he needs them.

I want him to find someone good, and I would love to watch him on my screen for 10 weeks, but I hate to see him go through all the drama that ensues on this show. Seems like it would be harder on him than on most
    ITA with everything you said. I bet Chris negotiated a lot more than $$$ (ie.editing rights). You're absolutely right that they need him BAD - Chris is so popular he's almost overshadowed Ali/Roberto. If he's smart (and we all know he is), he won't settle for Fleiss's manipulations and sneaky edits - no way will Chris want to come out of this any less respected and admired than he is going in. When CH didn't announce Chris as the Bachelor on AFTR, I thought it meant one of two things - Chris either turned them down flat or Chris was still trying to negotiate his terms. As soon as I read Ali's quote in one of her post-AFTR interviews about how Chris would be awesome as the next Bachelor, I kinda figured it was all but a done deal.

I really, really hope Fleiss understands that Chris is so popular because he's a genuinely good guy who stayed true to himself throughout the process. If Fleiss tries to edit Chris in any way that doesn't portray him in the same positive light, he'll lose his "golden goose" (sorry Chris...) as well as any goodwill he may have regained from his audience because of the just-ended Bachelorette (which allowed almost all the major players to come out smelling like roses).

I just hope Chris finds his real soul mate this go-round. If he does, I'm sure we'll all feel it (he wears his emotions right on his sleeve) and I for one will be thrilled for him. He deserves nothing but the best.

Closed Thread