Closed Thread
Page 24 of 172 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

There's so much to catch up on!

Bachelorette Ali Finds Love with Roberto

In what might've actually been the most shocking rose ceremony yet—at least, in the sense that it only involved one suitor—on August 2, The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky handed out her final bit of flora to insurance agent Roberto Martinez, who offered her an engagement ring in return. (In a first-time twist, Ali sent runner-up Chris Lambton home a day early, thus sparing him the humiliation of getting down on one knee in front of America for nothin'.) Here, Ali talks about the bloom of new love.

TV Guide Magazine: You gave Roberto the "first impression rose," and he remained a frontrunner throughout the competition. Did you know all along that he was the one?
    Fedotowsky: I don't want to discount the other relationships I had, but I definitely did feel really strongly for Roberto all along the way. I kept a journal throughout so that whoever I ended up with would know how I felt the whole time, and he's up there [in the ranks]!

TV Guide Magazine: When did you know it was love?
    Fedotowsky: I think I realized "Oh gosh, I'm in love" when we had our final date, and my heart could not go to anyone else and I knew I had to say goodbye to Chris. But the first time I probably thought, "This could be love" was our first date in Tahiti...waking up and looking at him all wrapped up in the sheets, I thought, "I'm so lucky!"

TV Guide Magazine: Why did you decide to send Chris home early?
    Fedotowsky: I really didn't want to leave Roberto's suite after our last date. Afterwards, I talked to a producer and said, "I don't even want to go on the next date, I just want to see Roberto again." My father, mother and sister had said that Chris was going to propose, and I wouldn't take that away from him. I feel like every woman wants to be proposed to once and every man wants to propose once, and I wasn't going to take those sacred feelings from him.

TV Guide Magazine: And that was OK with the powers that be?
    Fedotowsky: Look, I knew that the show had to happen in a certain way. There was a little bit of, "What are we going to do? I don't know if we can do this," and I just felt like, "Well, I don't know if we can do it any other way." But lucky for me, they were super supportive about my choice.

TV Guide Magazine: If Frank hadn't left Tahiti to reunite with his ex-girlfriend, would he have been there until the end instead of Chris?
    Fedotowsky: My feelings for him were very, very strong on the show. If that last date had gone bad, he might not have been there, but I thought it was going to go well, and there's a strong possibility he would have met my family. But it's hard to tell in hindsight.

TV Guide Magazine: It's no secret that beloved cast-offs like Chris have the perfect makings of the next Bachelor. Do you think he should be next up in the driver's seat?
    Fedotowsky: There's a lot to consider—I remember when I was asked to be the Bachelorette, and there was a lot I had to figure out. But if he chooses to become the Bachelor, I think he'd absolutely be great.

I took this out from the article above.....Remember when Ali's family was all but telling Ali that Chris was not saying (I may propose) he was saying (I will be proposing) like he had no doubt in proposing...And Ali never really smiled or looked thrilled about what they were telling her...I wonder if that's when she started to feel that she wasn't going to be choosing Chris. Just a thought.

TV Guide Magazine: Why did you decide to send Chris home early?
    Fedotowsky: I really didn't want to leave Roberto's suite after our last date. Afterwards, I talked to a producer and said, "I don't even want to go on the next date, I just want to see Roberto again." My father, mother and sister had said that Chris was going to propose, and I wouldn't take that away from him. I feel like every woman wants to be proposed to once and every man wants to propose once, and I wasn't going to take those sacred feelings from him.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022888;

Thank you everyone for sharing!! This thread is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022860;
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez on Their Engagement!

As for the possibility of a TV wedding, the two, who have yet to set a date, are seriously considering it.

"My very first reaction to that and I think his, too, was we want that to be private," Ali says. "Bt then we thought, 'We could have this moment on TV and ABC will take care of it. We will save $50,000 by doing that. We could invest that in our kids and our home where that money will really make a difference in our lives.' Why not?'"

One thing that both Roberto and Ali are sure of is that they have no intentions of ending up like Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.

"We were together the weekend that [their breakup interview aired]," Ali tells ET. "We never want to be in that position. We hope to never let it get there. It was sad to watch. It was hard for us to watch because we are so much in love. I don't want to compare us to other people. We are just two people in love."

'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez On Their Engagement!

Hate that Jake & Vienna's mess keeps intruding on their happy time. One of the best episodes of them in Portugal cut short & tainted by the J&V interview. Story should've been about their love storty not J&V's demise or Frank's love story.:nono

BTW my new mantra, TV wedding Tv wedding, TV wedding!!!! Fleiss better get off his duff and get on this and get some contracts signed. ALi's talent agency better make sure they get tons of money too, to put towards a house, his business, and any business she wants to start. Gotta look out for my lovebirds, get way more than $50,000 even for relaxed family wedding with 700 people,

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022872;
    EXCLUSIVE DETAILS! Ali & Roberto Had A PDA-Fest When They Went Public!

Their chemistry was obvious to everyone in the room, so much so that when the proposal occurred, everyone in the room burst into applause and began singing “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from The Lion King!

Says our insider, “They kissed often and had their heads on the other’s shoulders. It was a serious love fest – not in the way that you wanted them to get a room, but in a way that seemed real and legit. They drank beers and mingled to anyone and everyone. They were both very emotional.”

The best moment of the night, according to our source? “They both reached for their beers at the same time and giggled and did the wedding glass toast thing with their bottles before Roberto said, ‘Practice makes perfect.’”

No wonder everyone at the bar gave them a standing ovation when they left! Three cheers to the happy couple!

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS! Ali & Roberto Had A PDA-Fest When They Went Public! Hollywood Life

Hope this article is okay to post! if not, mods please remove it! Thanks!

So, love this!! Wish there were cameras there so we could have seen it! They were probably so happy to experience eevryone being happy for them

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022878;
    He told the woman who brought the food that "this is my fiancee!"

Melinda Havea! I am so sorry I ever doubted you, girl!!
    your are an absolute trip for that , Alanna!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali and Roberto on Access Hollywood coming up. They already had a segment were they both say they would love to do DWTS.

ETA: 79% in a poll said she made the right choice.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-03-2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4022822;
    Ooo, me too!! I'd pay money for it!!
    me too, I am embarrassed to say! I need a 12 step program!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4022903;
    Ali and Roberto on Access Hollywood coming up. They already had a segment were they both say they would love to do DWTS.

ETA: 79% in a poll said she made the right choice.
    Beagle - keep us updated on their interview!

I can't get on tvgrapevine, so thanks to those posting the articles and a re-cap of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4022595;
    There is a Roberto/Ali interview on zap2it as well. SUPER cute.
    I can't find it.

Closed Thread