Closed Thread
Page 23 of 172 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez on Their Engagement!

Monday night was the first night that "The Bachelorette"'s Ali Fedotowsky and her hunky fiancé Roberto Martinez were able to be seen in public -- and Ali was proud to show off her $50,000 Neil Lane engagement ring, which was just returned to her.

"He did a perfect job [picking it]," Ali tells ET. "It is so me: classy, simple. I can dress it up, but I can wear it with my sneakers and jeans."

Ali says she doesn't remember everything about the moment on the show when Roberto proposed to her because, at the time, she was on an endorphin rush, but, luckily, it is on tape for her to see.

"When I was with him on the show, the cameras never even existed," she says. "They were never there in my mind. When we watched it back, we watched in 10 times in a row. I was crying every single time."

The couple are planning to make San Diego their home. In fact, Roberto has already relocated there from Charleston and is busy setting up an office for his insurance company.

"She has some stuff there," he tells ET. "I wake up every morning and I see her clothes, and I am, 'Oh.' I am excited to get her down there."

And Ali adds that that will be "soonest."

As for the possibility of a TV wedding, the two, who have yet to set a date, are seriously considering it.

"My very first reaction to that and I think his, too, was we want that to be private," Ali says. "Bt then we thought, 'We could have this moment on TV and ABC will take care of it. We will save $50,000 by doing that. We could invest that in our kids and our home where that money will really make a difference in our lives.' Why not?'"

One thing that both Roberto and Ali are sure of is that they have no intentions of ending up like Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.

"We were together the weekend that [their breakup interview aired]," Ali tells ET. "We never want to be in that position. We hope to never let it get there. It was sad to watch. It was hard for us to watch because we are so much in love. I don't want to compare us to other people. We are just two people in love."

For more with Ali and Roberto, come back to ETonline.com tomorrow when Ali gives us more details about her wedding.
    'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez On Their Engagement!

This thread exploded lol Thanks everyone for all the articles, pics and links! =)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4022818;
    Bach'ette Season 6 Thoughts:

(1) Personally (albeit irrationally) so proud to have kept my pledge to myself ... no posting, no more FORT addiction, no more wasting time tracking down filming calendar, following (predicted) debacle that was Jake/Vienna season and aftermath thereto.

(2) RealitySteve should change the name of his blog to "I'm Bothered" (reference: Jimmy Fallon skits parodying Robert Pattinson in the tree). His tone is ridiculous. He's lost his funny bone and is completely absorbed in his own ego and status in the blogosphere/tabloids at this point. Sorry, Steve, but that's the way it reads to me. It's evolved into a place to wade through self-absorbed rants to find a spoiler or two ... or (to be fair) fifty.

(3) That was a really sweet episode last night. The "edit" shows indisputably that the producers and editors have huge faith in this couple, and that for starters, it was a sincerely felt proposal for marriage (not merely "TV LOVE") on both sides. As Harrison said, "lightning in a bottle" -- very rare for this show given its machinations and gross flaws in casting. Love hardly ever happens, but even sincerely felt infatuation is pleasant to watch!

(4) So all in all, Pretty Good Season! True love? Forever love? Who knows, but it was a charming ending to an ambitiously planned season, with the best locales in a long, long time -- easy to suspend disbelief and buy into the romance of it all, and that's all we can really ask for as fans.

Missed you all ... I admit it! J.
    Miss you too, J. Good to see you pop in and give us your thoughts on this season.

In that video above, Ali says that after their FRC, they were wisked away to their bungalow and they ordered room service. I think that is when the Twitter pic was taken.

I haven't posted much this season, but I've been around lurking. I just wanted to say last night's show was great. I would've been happy with either guy--which is a first for me! I hope Ali and Roberto are happy and that it lasts. They make a very cute couple. I haven't been this excited about a couple in a very long time! Cheers to them!
    The truth shall set you free....

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS! Ali & Roberto Had A PDA-Fest When They Went Public!

After three months of hiding their engagement, Ali and Roberto couldn’t keep their hands off one another at The Bachelorette wrap party in LA Monday night

What better way to say ‘I love you’ than with a little heavy petting? Ali Fedotowsky and her fiance, Roberto Martinez, are so enamored with one another that they could barely stop kissing at The Bachelorette wrap party last night!

“They couldn’t keep their hands off each other and they were never separated. They are totally gaga for each other!” an eyewitness at the Capital City sports bar in Los Angeles tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively; The Bachelorette cast and crew watched Roberto, a 26-year-old insurance salesman from Florida, propose to Ali, 25, on 20 flat screens at the venue August 2.

Their chemistry was obvious to everyone in the room, so much so that when the proposal occurred, everyone in the room burst into applause and began singing “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from The Lion King!

Says our insider, “They kissed often and had their heads on the other’s shoulders. It was a serious love fest – not in the way that you wanted them to get a room, but in a way that seemed real and legit. They drank beers and mingled to anyone and everyone. They were both very emotional.”

The best moment of the night, according to our source? “They both reached for their beers at the same time and giggled and did the wedding glass toast thing with their bottles before Roberto said, ‘Practice makes perfect.’”

No wonder everyone at the bar gave them a standing ovation when they left! Three cheers to the happy couple!
    EXCLUSIVE DETAILS! Ali & Roberto Had A PDA-Fest When They Went Public! Hollywood Life

Hope this article is okay to post! if not, mods please remove it! Thanks!

The ring is beautiful. Simple and classic.

It's nice to see two people so in love.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022868;
    In that video above, Ali says that after their FRC, they were wisked away to their bungalow and they ordered room service. I think that is when the Twitter pic was taken.
    He told the woman who brought the food that "this is my fiancee!"

Melinda Havea! I am so sorry I ever doubted you, girl!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022878;
    He told the woman who brought the food that "this is my fiancee!"

Melinda Havea! I am so sorry I ever doubted you, girl!!

SHe was pretty dead on wasn't she... I remember that afternoon.. I think I friendly asked her if she borrowed Teamkips Magic 8 ball.. Although secretly I read every single one of her posts over and over again. She gave me so much hope.

Cheers to you Melinda!

Of course to Cash, Blondie Girl, Bloomers, lithargic and stayathomemom.. that made us not give up hope of a NO PICK!

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4022885;
    Of course to Cash, Blondie Girl, Bloomers, lithargic and stayathomemom.. that made us not give up hope of a NO PICK!
    Thanks to all.

Closed Thread