Closed Thread
Page 22 of 172 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4022800;
    My favorite Q/A was the last one about things to work on/food/cooking.

So unscripted and cute and real couple-like. She used her little baby voice when talking about Roberto making a mess in the kitchen. He just laughed. And then he had to really pause and think about what to even say for Ali. Ali loved his answer and laughed so hard.
    That was really cute, best couple (from a tv show) ever!

Roberto's father is answering people who responded to his post on Roberto's fan FB page. His sister Elizabeth also posted in the responses saying she couldn't wiat to meet Ali and welcomed her to the family.

Tyler V made this post on Roberto's FB page also:

Tyler Vermette: Congrats Bro! No one deserves it more, beers soon to catch up with the fellas is a must!

Bach'ette Season 6 Thoughts:

(1) Personally (albeit irrationally) so proud to have kept my pledge to myself ... no posting, no more FORT addiction, no more wasting time tracking down filming calendar, following (predicted) debacle that was Jake/Vienna season and aftermath thereto.

(2) RealitySteve should change the name of his blog to "I'm Bothered" (reference: Jimmy Fallon skits parodying Robert Pattinson in the tree). His tone is ridiculous. He's lost his funny bone and is completely absorbed in his own ego and status in the blogosphere/tabloids at this point. Sorry, Steve, but that's the way it reads to me. It's evolved into a place to wade through self-absorbed rants to find a spoiler or two ... or (to be fair) fifty.

(3) That was a really sweet episode last night. The "edit" shows indisputably that the producers and editors have huge faith in this couple, and that for starters, it was a sincerely felt proposal for marriage (not merely "TV LOVE") on both sides. As Harrison said, "lightning in a bottle" -- very rare for this show given its machinations and gross flaws in casting. Love hardly ever happens, but even sincerely felt infatuation is pleasant to watch!

(4) So all in all, Pretty Good Season! True love? Forever love? Who knows, but it was a charming ending to an ambitiously planned season, with the best locales in a long, long time -- easy to suspend disbelief and buy into the romance of it all, and that's all we can really ask for as fans.

Missed you all ... I admit it! J.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4022618;
    oops double post!

Nikki I'm sooo on board for starting a petition to get the cut part of Ali & Rob's lovestory out for viewing!!!!
    Ooo, me too!! I'd pay money for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4022818;

(1) Personally (albeit irrationally) so proud to have kept my pledge to myself ... no posting, no more FORT addiction, no more wasting time tracking down filming calendar, following (predicted) debacle that was Jake/Vienna season and aftermath thereto.

(2) RealitySteve should change the name of his blog to "I'm Bothered" (reference: Jimmy Fallon skits parodying Robert Pattinson in the tree). His tone is ridiculous. He's lost his funny bone and is completely absorbed in his own ego and status in the blogosphere/tabloids at this point. Sorry, Steve, but that's the way it reads to me. It's evolved into a place to wade through self-absorbed rants to find a spoiler or two ... or (to be fair) fifty.

(3) That was a really sweet episode last night. The "edit" shows indisputably that the producers and editors have huge faith in this couple, and that for starters, it was a sincerely felt proposal for marriage (not merely "TV LOVE") on both sides. As Harrison said, "lightning in a bottle" -- very rare for this show given its machinations and gross flaws in casting. Love hardly ever happens, but even sincerely felt infatuation is pleasant to watch!

(4) So all in all, Pretty Good Season! True love? Forever love? Who knows, but it was a charming ending to an ambitiously planned season, with the best locales in a long, long time -- easy to suspend disbelief and buy into the romance of it all, and that's all we can really ask for as fans.

So good to see you!!!! I'm glad as just a viewer, you loved the ending last night. Honestly, I don't know how you do it! Stay off of the board a WHOLE season! Hope you are doing great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4022681;
    I agree, I think CL is more of a one woman kind of man not 25 on one
    I think just the opposite. I think he is much more comfortable having women chase him.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4022818;

[snip]

There you are! I missed you this season and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Article by ABC affiliate with excerpts from teleconference, especially including both families reactions an dALi's reactions to rumors, etc.

08/03/2010
    Ali & Roberto talk about their new lives together

I took part in a conference call today with Ali, Roberto and Chris! First, let me say Ali and Roberto are genuinely happy together and in love! They are so adorable! I really, really hope those two make it to the alter. For those of you who were wondering, Ali's ring is 3.3 carats! Wow. It's also worth a whopping $50,000. Very nice. Roberto chose well.

Also, Ali was wearing a gown by designer Alberto Makali, and Roberto was dressed by Hugo Boss. You can view a slideshow of the proposal by clicking the photo below!

Now to the call. It began with Ali and Roberto, and they were on the phone together. Roberto said that he knew he was going to propose when Ali said that he was the only guy there. He knew that she felt certain about him, so that added to his certainty about her. Looks like letting Chris go early was a very good decision on her part. Ali was asked when she knew that Roberto was the one. She said, " I knew for sure with 100% certainty during our last date together, when we were in the rain and everything was so perfect." Aww, how sweet!

I asked Ali and Roberto how their families reacted to the news of their engagement. Roberto said, "My family was extremely excited. As soon as I flew back to Tampa, I told my parents right away, I couldn't keep it in, they were nothing but excited, and they loved her right away." Ali said that she talked to Roberto's parents last night when they were on "Jimmy Kimmel" and Roberto's mom told her that she loved her.

Ali said, "I waited a little bit to tell my parents. Not because they wouldn't be thrilled, but because I didn't want them to be tempted to share, when I did tell them they said they already knew because it was so obvious. They are so happy for me, they love this guy, and they keep asking when they can come out to visit so they can get to know him better."

They also talked about their future wedding. Good news, looks like they are planning to share it with their faithful followers on ABC! I love watching a beautiful wedding between two beautiful people, inside and out.

Ali said that she was aware of all of the spoilers out there and she was kind of disappointed by them. She said at first it was nice because everyone thought she would pick Roberto and everyone was supportive of them. But later, when people started saying that she picked no one or that Roberto later broke up with her it made her a bit sad.

Ali commented on her life with Roberto saying, "He is a genuine romantic. We have our own secret hideaway spots, he dances with me in the kitchen, he wants me to know that I am so, so loved, and he does tell me that. It's unbelievable the man that he is and it did transfer over into our lives after 'The Bachelorette'."

If that isn't a woman in love, I don't know what is! She also said she expects her bridesmaids to wear...you guessed it, YELLOW!

Ali & Roberto talk about their new lives together - Coming Up Roses: The Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4022803;
    Okay, I have a question here. How could Roberto manage being on DWTS and working for SF at the same time? I believe that a gentleman who had retired from SF came on this board and said that Roberto would not be given any special treatment by SF.

So, how would Roberto be able to take that much time away for SF in order to do DWTS?
    It is free advertising for the company!

Chris Lambton's portion from same article:

Now to Chris Lambton. The poor guy, it was really tough on him watching Ali break up with him last night. He said it was like reliving it to watch it again.

On being the next bachelor, Chris said, "It's something that I'll have to think long and hard about. It was hard watching the personal details of my life on TV, with millions of people watching, so it's something that I am really thinking about. I'm not sure I want to share that again."

Aww, come on Chris! We all want you to find love, and we want to watch you find it! I told him myself that he would make a great bachelor, as did many of the other people on the conference call, so hopefully he got the boost of confidence he needs to make that move.

He did say that he "can't wait to find that dream girl." Maybe she's one of the bachelorettes that is waiting to meet you!

I also asked him what his family's reaction was to the finale. He said, "The great thing about my family is they are behind me 100%. They loved the finale, they especially loved the rainbow, my dad called me crying and asked if that really happened, and I said yes, it blew away the whole family. The rainbow was pretty amazing, they loved the way I reacted back in LA and how gracious I was and how I just accepted what happened."

They have a lot to be proud about. I thought Chris handled himself very well during the finale. The rainbow was real, and it meant so much for his family to see that.

Chris said that he is still friends with Ali and Roberto, and he talks to Roberto roughly once a week! He's hoping the three of them will be lifelong friends and able to get together real soon.

I'll post the word for word transcript of the interviews tomorrow sometime!

Hugs, Kisses & Roses,

Jennifer Matarese

Ali & Roberto talk about their new lives together - Coming Up Roses: The Bachelorette

Closed Thread