Closed Thread
Page 21 of 172 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4022783;
    Atem, do we have the teleconference posted? Do you know how to hear it?
    TIA!!

Hi libbybell, it is on tvgrapevine. I am going there now to listen!!

My favorite Q/A was the last one about things to work on/food/cooking.

So unscripted and cute and real couple-like. She used her little baby voice when talking about Roberto making a mess in the kitchen. He just laughed. And then he had to really pause and think about what to even say for Ali. Ali loved his answer and laughed so hard.

Well the romance was on last night. beautiful spot ( I am blessed to have gone there.) and two good looking people that seem to be in the moment, in love. Isn't love grand? It is so sad that so many couples can not seem to keep it alive. We all want love to win. I think next season I am going to pay less attention to RS and stay on task with what I see and hear. So SDL .....she wore gold and I think you would have had been happy with her choice. You all take care out there. Noche

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4022784;
    Roberto really took the high road with the Gabrielle Ortiz question. You can tell he really wants to say something to refute her story & defend himself, but he totally takes the high road.

And Ali clearly wants to do DWTS. I got the definite impression that she will be on it (and possibly Roberto as well). They specifically asked Cameron Mathison after the GMA interview for advice about doing DWTS and maintaining a relationship throughout all that.
    Okay, I have a question here. How could Roberto manage being on DWTS and working for SF at the same time? I believe that a gentleman who had retired from SF came on this board and said that Roberto would not be given any special treatment by SF.

So, how would Roberto be able to take that much time away for SF in order to do DWTS?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4022791;
    Hi libbybell, it is on tvgrapevine. I am going there now to listen!!
    I do think all of us no matter what team you were on we did have a wounderful show. How all the men (except for one) got along and they did respect each and everyone. I am impressed how MF was able to get so many good bach in one show. The last two are true gentlemen and with a lot of class. I am not sure that they can come up with such a great bunch next time. I do hope that Ali and Roberto make it. I do hope that MF will try to continue to have a great group next time. I hope I do not see another show lake the one with Jake. I do hope they stay on the high road. I would like to say for the frist time ever thank you MF and CH

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4022803;
    Okay, I have a question here. How could Roberto manage being on DWTS and working for SF at the same time? I believe that a gentleman who had retired from SF came on this board and said that Roberto would not be given any special treatment by SF.

So, how would Roberto be able to take that much time away for SF in order to do DWTS?
    Honestly, I don't think he will be doing it. I think Ali will though.

My assumption would be that he could only do it if he was not taking over another office until 2011, similar to what his original plan was in SC. If that is the case, he probably would have time. But if he's taking over a SF office in the near term, like within the next few months, I would think it is not a possibility.

It was not made clear in the call when exactly he would open his office in SD.

The same way Roberto had time to be on the 'Bachelorette'. His office wasn't officially being taken over from the former owner 'til Jan, 2011 so he had free time and was flexible. Same thing here, he has been assigned an agency in San Diego to take over. However, he may be waiting for th ecurrent agent/owner to retire/leave before he opens his office. SO, he would have th etime to be on DWTS for a couple of months. he won't be busy 'til his office actually opens. Plus, if it timed right, besides getting more money to put in his business, he could come right off of DWTS tv exposure to new business for his just opened office. Roberto is getting the approval and support of SF because of how good of an agent he is and his history and background with the company and following prodcedure.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022656;
    Cupcakes, wherever you are....You should consider using the song "You Had me from Hello" if you make another video! Perfect song choice. Or "Me and You" both by Kenny Chesney.
    I'm hoping someone will do a video to Marc Anthonys "Don't let me leave"! It is awesome and would good for a post Chris video or an Roberto video. I cant turn the darn thing off, its that good. Wish I knew how to make a video!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022546;
    Bachelorette Source: "Everyone" Knew Roberto Would Win

Bachelorette Source: "Everyone" Knew Roberto Would Win - E! Online
    Hmmm, just as some of us suspected!! Wish they'd given us some of those scenes!!

"It actually got to a point in New York where some people had to tell Ali not to be so obvious that Roberto was the front runner," our source dishes. "Even the best editing team in the world couldn't hide how much Ali was into Roberto the entire show.

Closed Thread