Closed Thread
Page 20 of 172 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4022753;
    It's a shame Ellen is still on hiatus. It would be so great to see them on there. Maybe if they do DWTS they'll come on when she's back filming her show. We can only hope. BUt, we have Regis & Kelly Thursday, right? I can't wait to see Ali mention Kelly & Mark comparison, lol.

We do? That's what I was waiting for.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Chris, definitely has ALi & Roberto's vote for next bachelor. I also think Craig R, Kirk, and Ty along with Chris L will be at their wedding judging on their secondary recommendations for bachelor, lol. I remember Craig said some really great thoughtful things about Roberto in the ET interview over who Ali would choose at the MTA.

“The Bachelorette” season six couple Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez said season runner-up Chris Lambton would make a great “Bachelor.”

“If Chris chooses to do it, I think it’s his,” Ali said Tuesday during an interview. “I just want him to be happy… I wish him the absolute best.”

INTERVIEW: ‘Bachelorette’ 6’s Chris Lambton never angry or upset with Ali for sending him home

On Monday, viewers watched Ali say goodbye to Chris before the rose ceremony because she felt so strongly about Roberto. Lucky for her, Roberto was feeling the same way, and at the end of the two-hour season finale, Roberto got down on one knee and proposed to Ali, ending the couple’s journey on the show.

Roberto proposed to Ali with a custom-designed Neil Lane diamond ring. The total diamond weight of the ring is 3.03 carats and is accented with 184 round cut diamonds. An ABC representative told reporters the ring is worth $50,000.

See pictures from Roberto and Ali’s big moment

Roberto agreed with Ali’s choice, adding that Kirk DeWindt, Ty Brown, and Craig Robinson would also make great choices. He told reporters the men of this season of “The Bachelorette” were a great group of guys, and he wishes each one of them the best in their lives

‘Bachelorette’ couple Ali Fedotowsky, Roberto Martinez say Chris Lambton would make great ‘Bachelor'

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4022428;
    Roberto's Interview in People:
    nikkij-- thanks for posting this! I am just SO HAPPY for them both!! On JK and GMA they just looked so in love! I have such a good feeling that they are going to make it work. The season was very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4022761;
    They're going to Tampa soon. Roberto talked to his college baseball coach and the Tampa Bay Rays want him to throw out a first pitch.

Oh it might be a good time to visit relatives.

New/interesting/cutest parts:

What they learned: Roberto learned how supportive she was while they were watching the show, she's a great person, more than he could ever hope for. Ali steals his answer (), and then adds that he really does dance with her and he's just as sweet and romantic, he makes sure she knows she's loved- it all transferred over from what he promised on the show.

They're going to Tampa soon.

Roberto says Ali is his main priority and she's his 'special person;' he doesn't think of them as a Bette/Bach couple, just normal. She thinks there's no reason to assume they won't work.

She didn't know how she would ever find the guy who would treat her like she thinks a person/woman should be treated. She never imagined how good it can be in real life though- better than what she expected, she didn't think it was possible even. Roberto says "thank you, baby" to this

He's asked about the Gabrielle girlfriend. Roberto thought she was a friend and he was disappointed at the whole thing.

Ali isn't nervous to stay in the limelight and doing DWTS because it isn't what tore J&V apart, they were already messed up. She wants to be compared to Kelly Ripa and Mark instead of J&V. HAHA. Great call, Ali!!

They haven't been asked to do DWTS yet but she/they would consider it. She doesn't want to be a housewife and wants to work, maybe in tv, but will always put their relationship first.

They had overlap in their lives (some mutual friends) before they met but never knew each other.

Open to a tv wedding. Yay for me!! LOL. Yellow bridesmaids dresses or a yellow ribbon on her dress.

Pressure on a relationship that he moved? He doesn't think it's pressure, he wants to be closer to her and it feels right for him to make the decision to move to SD. He's already been living there for 3 weeks and she's excited to move in, no pressure for her either. She knows it's a sacrifice for him and appreciates him.

She says she knows there's plenty she needs to work on and he interjects and says "no, no she's awesome." Ali says she's going to try to learn but they're going to ordering in a lot and may take some cooking classes.

The end.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

she said roberto is modest but she is sooo thankful that roberto has made such huge sacrifices for her in moving to california

She didn't know how she would ever find the guy who would treat her like she thinks a person/woman should be treated. She never imagined how good it can be in real life though- better than what she expected, she didn't think it was possible even. Roberto says "thank you, baby" to this
    i loved this. here's what she said exactly

asked how demoralized she got about finding the one/love after breaking up with guys in the past
    "I did feel kind of down. but you know the great thing about my relationship now with roberto is the way he treats me, the way he loves me...i never could have imagined how good it could really be. I have seen some of my great friends...best friends who are married and have wonderful marriages and I always wondered 'God will I really find that guy who's just going to love me like that?' And now that I have it's like a feeling I can't even describe. I never knew a love like this was even possible."

and roberto says "thank you baby" and they laugh
    Last edited by emusha; 08-03-2010 at 06:15 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022441;
    Awww! Thanks for posting it. I guess that's from part of the teleconfrence today!

Finally a twitter from Roberto!
    Atem, do we have the teleconference posted? Do you know how to hear it?
    TIA!!

Roberto really took the high road with the Gabrielle Ortiz question. You can tell he really wants to say something to refute her story & defend himself, but he totally takes the high road.

And Ali clearly wants to do DWTS. I got the definite impression that she will be on it (and possibly Roberto as well). They specifically asked Cameron Mathison after the GMA interview for advice about doing DWTS and maintaining a relationship throughout all that.
    Last edited by Becky75; 08-03-2010 at 06:10 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022679;
    He would be a great Bach and I would certainly go ga-ga over him in the lead role but it doesn't seem like he wants it or else he would have taken one of the 3 times it was offered to him. But I can see CH's point too, Chris is so loving and giving and gentle hearted, it's going to be torture for him to deal with scores of crying and hurt women.
    JMO Chris is saying that we can not get Chris L to sign. Why not tell the truth. Chris is a great person dont you owe him that much respect.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4022484;
    Catharsis or not, the fact is, she preferred Frank over CL I stand by that CL deserves better and can do better.
    I don't think that is correct, at all. I think she knew that she could let Frank go with no problem and wanted CL to be F3. It would have been easier to let him go then just like she did in Bora Bora so he didn't have to go through the FRC. I think she saw Frank as representative of the guys she's dated in the past and it would have been cathartic to be the "dumpee" in that situation.

Closed Thread