Closed Thread
Page 19 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4022576;
    Roses on his front porch! How sweet! I have a gut feeling, he's going to be the next bach, he's just trying to absorb all this fame.
    TA. Chris needs time to let it all sink in that most of America knows he is a total class act and a wounderful gentlemen with a great family. Give him time and he will absorb it. Not sure I can see him being the next bach....but if he does I will watch. Good luck to him and his family. He will find his true one when the time is right. Men like him do not come around very often. Always stay true to yourself Chris and everything will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022751;
    Like I care what he thinks? I only go there for spoilers. Otherwise, he's of no use. Oh, and people on this forum and US magazine already said what happened before he did.
    Absolutely. I like RS's spoilers but no matter how he spins it he was wrong and others did outscoop him. Notice he said he had it since 8pm the night before? Pls. Blondie beat him and MF leaked it to US last week.

They're going to Tampa soon. Roberto talked to his college baseball coach and the Tampa Bay Rays want him to throw out a first pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4022744;
    I just read Reality Steve's blog today. He comes across as a guy who got "Fleissed" but refuses to accept it. "Wah wah wah" pretty much sums up his blog today. But the worst thing is that he refers to all of you (I guess I should say "all of us") as a bunch of "message board losers."

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who can't get a date unless he advertises on his blog for one.

Most of the FORTers I have gotten to know are regular well adjusted people who enjoy watching the show and sharing their thoughts about it. The only person whose life seems to be obsessed with TB is Reality Steve.

Even calling himself by that name says it all! I haven't seen any "Reality Sue" or "Reality Joe" on FORT. Only one person has an ego big enough to call himself that name.

Much if his persona was based n the fact that he always right about the show. So when he got Fliessed he looked foolish, and his lame attempts to shift the blame to his "sources" make him look even worse.

Here is the scorecard for this year's edition of The Bachelorette:

Ali- winner
    Roberto- winner
    ChrisL- winner even though he was F2
    Fliess- winner
    CH- winner
    FORTers- winners
    Reality Steve- LOSER

Now let's see if "Loser Steve" finally admits that he was wrong about Jason and Molly. I know he was wrong because I was there, but will RS admit it? wah wah wah.

I saw how he called us "message board losers".. I didn't take it personally because of the source...

It was funny how he was quite ticked that none of Roberto's friends let ANYTHING out of the bag....

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4022755;
    She already did in an interview.
    lol, I mean mention it to Kelly on the show, lol.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4022753;
    It's a shame Ellen is still on hiatus. It would be so great to see them on there. Maybe if they do DWTS they'll come on when she's back filming her show. We can only hope. BUt, we have Regis & Kelly Thursday, right? I can't wait to see Ali mention Kelly & Mark comparison, lol.

I fear that we will be disappointed in the interview on Thursday -- NEITHER of them watched the show, so they will ask inane questions which will merely catch themselves up but, for the fans of the show, we will not learn anything new. I am clearly a Regis and Kelly supporter, but this interview will be superfluous!

loved ali's response to the question "did you ever give up on the thought that you may not find love?"
    she said a lot but in the end she said "...i never knew that a love like this was possible"
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4022640;
    We were deprived of seeing so much of Ali and Roberto's love story, that I have become obsessed with watching and rewatching what we have and wanting to devour every article, picture, video anything I can to see them together. I think I am in love with them....is it just me that has gone a little over the moon at seeing them? I am turning into a voyeur....ugh!

And I am still laughing over Kimmel telling Roberto he got tongue and Roberto saying the cameras got a little too close.......

It seems our Roberto has come out his shell and is not so shy anymore! And the fact that they are open to a televised wedding....squee!!!

I loved the tongue thing too. I do believe we're going to see a wedding.

On another note can sometell me how I can get Ali and Roberto as an Avatar?? please???

Roberto thinks he did a good job of keeping the outcome under wraps, used a good poker face. Ali thinks Roberto has no poker face!

Closed Thread