Closed Thread
Page 18 of 172 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022735;
    Actually, I had to take it off because it's not loud enough and I can't put it any louder here. But hopefully Alanna will keep us updated!
    Thank you. Hopefully we can get a transcript posted. I'm at work...can't listen ..

I just read Reality Steve's blog today. He comes across as a guy who got "Fleissed" but refuses to accept it. "Wah wah wah" pretty much sums up his blog today. But the worst thing is that he refers to all of you (I guess I should say "all of us") as a bunch of "message board losers."

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who can't get a date unless he advertises on his blog for one.

Most of the FORTers I have gotten to know are regular well adjusted people who enjoy watching the show and sharing their thoughts about it. The only person whose life seems to be obsessed with TB is Reality Steve.

Even calling himself by that name says it all! I haven't seen any "Reality Sue" or "Reality Joe" on FORT. Only one person has an ego big enough to call himself that name.

Much if his persona was based n the fact that he always right about the show. So when he got Fliessed he looked foolish, and his lame attempts to shift the blame to his "sources" make him look even worse.

Here is the scorecard for this year's edition of The Bachelorette:

Ali- winner
    Roberto- winner
    ChrisL- winner even though he was F2
    Fliess- winner
    CH- winner
    FORTers- winners
    Reality Steve- LOSER

Now let's see if "Loser Steve" finally admits that he was wrong about Jason and Molly. I know he was wrong because I was there, but will RS admit it? wah wah wah.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022735;
    Actually, I had to take it off because it's not loud enough and I can't put it any louder here. But hopefully Alanna will keep us updated!
    It's mostly everything we already have heard but I'll report anything new.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I'm listening as well. I think Roberto just said they're going to a baseball game tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022746;
    It's mostly everything we already have heard but I'll report anything new.
    Thanks Alanna!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4022744;
    I just read Reality Steve's blog today. He comes across as a guy who got "Fleissed" but refuses to accept it. "Wah wah wah" pretty much sums up his blog today. But the worst thing is that he refers to all of you (I guess I should say "all of us") as a bunch of "message board losers."

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who can't get a date unless he advertises on his blog for one.

Most of the FORTers I have gotten to know are regular well adjusted people who enjoy watching the show and sharing their thoughts about it. The only person whose life seems to be obsessed with TB is Reality Steve.

Even calling himself by that name says it all! I haven't seen any "Reality Sue" or "Reality Joe" on FORT. Only one person has an ego big enough to call himself that name.

Much if his persona was based n the fact that he always right about the show. So when he got Fliessed he looked foolish, and his lame attempts to shift the blame to his "sources" make him look even worse.

Here is the scorecard for this year's edition of The Bachelorette:

Ali- winner
    Roberto- winner
    ChrisL- winner even though he was F2
    Fliess- winner
    CH- winner
    FORTers- winners
    Reality Steve- LOSER

Now let's see if "Loser Steve" finally admits that he was wrong about Jason and Molly. I know he was wrong because I was there, but will RS admit it? wah wah wah.
    Like I care what he thinks? I only go there for spoilers. Otherwise, he's of no use. Oh, and people on this forum and US magazine already said what happened before he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4022749;
    I'm listening as well. I think Roberto just said they're going to a baseball game tomorrow.
    Aww I hope we get pics of them out a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4022537;
    When is Ali gonna do Ellen? I love how Ellen nailed it on her last visit. How in the world does she do it?
    It's a shame Ellen is still on hiatus. It would be so great to see them on there. Maybe if they do DWTS they'll come on when she's back filming her show. We can only hope. BUt, we have Regis & Kelly Thursday, right? I can't wait to see Ali mention Kelly & Mark comparison, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4022753;
    It's a shame Ellen is still on hiatus. It would be so great to see them on there. Maybe if they do DWTS they'll come on when she's back filming her show. We can only hope. BUt, we have Regis & Kelly Thursday, right? I can't wait to see Ali mention Kelly & Mark comparison, lol.

She already did in an interview.

Ali is eating oatmeal and just started choking. She was coughing and had to stop and take a drink and they were both laughing. LOL!

Closed Thread