Closed Thread
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162163164165166167168169170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,716 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

I still HOPE that Chris L. has decided to do "The Bachelor".
    And I'm disappointed if the media info. about Ali and Roberto both not doing DWTS is true.
    Last night on - I believe it was - "Extra" - Ali told the interviewer that "They haven't even asked us."
    Then Ali turned towards the camera, addressing TPTB of DWTS: "Please!" (paraphrase) - "We'd love to do it!"
    Marti

FORT Fogey

To be fair to Jake , apart from CL, Melissa R, Reid and Kypton, all of the Bachelor/ettes couldn't sign up fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4050003;
    I think the only significant thing I got away from this interview is the fact he has made the decision but it's not out yet.

The other thing is the interviewer said 'your landscaping company' as oppose to his dad's or his family's.

Also, may be it's just me, CL looks tired and thinner
    Another thing I thought was significant in the interview besides him saying he had made his decision, was he said "I did what was right for me". That sounded like he said NO! Also, talking about how Roberto told him how the papparazi(?) were waiting outside their house and following them everywhere and CL saying "it makes me glad I can just go back to the Cape have a normal life right now". That sounded like another NO!

As much as I hate it, it very much looks like I am going to have to wrap my head around another guy to be Bachelor 15, because after hearing that interview, I don't think it's going to be Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4050099;
    Another thing I thought was significant in the interview besides him saying he had made his decision, was he said "I did what was right for me". That sounded like he said NO! Also, talking about how Roberto told him how the papparazi(?) were waiting outside their house and following them everywhere and CL saying "it makes me glad I can just go back to the Cape have a normal life right now". That sounded like another NO!

As much as I hate it, it very much looks like I am going to have to wrap my head around another guy to be Bachelor 15, because after hearing that interview, I don't think it's going to be Chris L.
    Maybe he's got some lucrative modeling gigs that will pay him almost a million bucks. Pretty crazy to turn down so much cash if he didn't have other opportunities.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Oh, look -- we're allowed to post general comments again -- yay!!

I'm bummed about Ali & Roberto not being on DWTS...I was really hoping they'd do it. I'm so glad Chris isn't going to be the next Bach. Gives me hope for my 6'5", gorgeous lacrosse player.

Thanks nikkij for posting all of the articles and pictures.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Sorry guys, we're closing everything down until the new season starts.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Closed Thread