Closed Thread
Page 171 of 172 FirstFirst ... 71121161162163164165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

I've never posted a link before, so not sure this will work, but Chris L. was on The Road Show this morning on the FOXProvidence. The video clip is available under The Road Show tab and then click over to page 2 of the listed videos. Here is the link I copied: Bachelorette's Chris L wants true love | The Rhode Show

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeOnIt;4049914;
    I've never posted a link before, so not sure this will work, but Chris L. was on The Road Show this morning on the FOXProvidence. The video clip is available under The Road Show tab and then click over to page 2 of the listed videos. Here is the link I copied: Bachelorette's Chris L wants true love | The Rhode Show
    Can someone give a quick recap for those of us stuck at work?

I don't like the sound of this .

GoLocalProv | Lifestyle | “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” Favorites Come to Providence

That is awesome that he raised 10 grand for CCALS!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4049865;
    They will probably go with Kirk. LOL if they think Chris is not good t.v I dont know what they think Kirk is going to be. Chris is good looking, sweet, genuine, real, and witty and entertaining. Kirk is none of those things it will be like watching paint dry
    As much as I hate to say anything negative about Kirk, I have to agree. I wouldn't watch if he's chosen, not that I dislike him or anything ... he just doesn't have an especially appealing or magnetic personality. He just seemed sort of blah. That sounds like I think a nice guy is snooze material, but not really true. I just mean for the star of a 12-week TV show, they would have to work with him a bit to come across as more interesting and dynamic. Jason was kind of blah, too, but he had the whole Ty backstory going for him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4049916;
    Can someone give a quick recap for those of us stuck at work?
    I think the only significant thing I got away from this interview is the fact he has made the decision but it's not out yet.

The other thing is the interviewer said 'your landscaping company' as oppose to his dad's or his family's.

Also, may be it's just me, CL looks tired and thinner

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4049936;
    I don't like the sound of this .

GoLocalProv | Lifestyle | “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” Favorites Come to Providence

That is awesome that he raised 10 grand for CCALS!
    I think we are forgetting that we are dealing with the new agents of misinformation. Many of us just a few short weeks ago, were lamenting over the sounds of a no-pick by Ali. I'll bet that Chris is the next Bachelor AND that both Ali and Roberto will be on DWTS. Just because it sounds dismal, doesn't make it so. Chris has virtually become another poster child for the franchise. He is all a-Twitter hyping the BP up, tweeting with CH. If there were other options still on the table, CH would be trying to bring attention to him and not still pining for Chris L.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4050003;
    I think the only significant thing I got away from this interview is the fact he has made the decision but it's not out yet.

The other thing is the interviewer said 'your landscaping company' as oppose to his dad's or his family's.

Also, may be it's just me, CL looks tired and thinner
    LOL I think he looks tired cause he went out last night. He does look thinner though, must be from all the landscaping he does.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4050009;
    LOL I think he looks tired cause he went out last night. He does look thinner though, must be from all the landscaping he does.
    If CL rejected the offer, does he still have the obligation to keep quiet? I would think he's free to tell everyone his decision. ABC won't have anything over him anymore, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4050026;
    If CL rejected the offer, does he still have the obligation to keep quiet? I would think he's free to tell everyone his decision. ABC won't have anything over him anymore, isn't it?
    no he is not allowed to say anything about his decision about the show he has to stay quiet until they tell everyone. He is still under contract with ABC
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4049899;
    Has anyone heard anything (ahem Capegal) new now that Chris has decided yes or no. I would assume it would get out in the press rather quickly. That was kind of a fast decision on his part, didn't he say last week he wasn't sure?
    This was a quote in the current US Weekly from CL this past Sunday, 8/22, at the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic In Raleigh, NC:

And joining the show isn't something he takes lightly. "If I was going to do it, it'd be on my own terms," he told US August 22......

Producers (who insiders say have no backup) are still hoping he (CL) says yes. "They haven't given up," says the source.

It sounds like to me if he has made his decision as he has said, he made it during the past 5 days, possibly after spending the weekend with CH. However, the things CH is saying in interviews this week, makes me think he is preparing fans for a NO CHRIS L as the Bachelor. CH has said even though fans are clamouring for CL to be the Bachelor, it might not be right for him or a good fit for the show. He has said that more than once, so I think the answer will be no. If that's the case, I can't get excited about Season 15 of The Bachelor. Kirk? Craig R? Ty? No, not excited at all!

ETA: If I was a girl that applied thinking Chris L was going to be the Bachelor and found out he wasn't, I would be withdrawing my application so fast it would make your head spin. You can bet these girls are looking at the alternatives as well and do not like what they see! Kirk? He's 5"10", not attractive at all to me, even though he seems really sweet. These girls are looking for HOT and they will not find that with the 3 guys left in question.

Having said all that, if the producers really do not have a backup candidate, they are pretty confident that they will get Chris L in the end. They have a show to do and cannot have a backup with only a couple of months to go before filming begins. That is just not good business. Their backup last season was Jake who they knew was begging to do it. I mean, down on his knees begging.
    Last edited by n4692u; 08-27-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Closed Thread