Closed Thread
Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70120160161162163164165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4049830;
    After listening to Chris' new RI interview I am about 99.9% sure he is NOT the next bachelor . The person interviewing him asked him if he was going to do it and Chris said "Honestly Iíve made my decision but it hasnít come out yet.". The interviewer also asked him what happens if you go out tonight and find that one girl that is right for you and Chris said "Iíll close up shop, Iím done. If I find the right one, Iím done."
    I don't know. This could just mean he'll just quit being TB and run off with the one.

Besides, if it's really a million dollars, as much as I don't want him to be TB, it's stupid to turn down that kind of life-changing money.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4049833;
    I don't know. This could just mean he'll just quit being TB and run off with the one.
    Besides, if it's really a million dollars, as much as I don't want him to be TB, it's stupid to turn down that kind of life-changing money.
    Come to think of it, I think that what he was reffering to when he said he would do the bachelor if he could "break the rules". IF he knows for sure (100%) who is F1 is and completely falls head over feet for her, I think he would want to run off with her and end the show early and not want to waste the other girls time/lead them on. I think that would be a dealbreaker for him. Did he sound down when he said that he made his decision and that it just hadn't come out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4049838;
    Come to think of it, I think that what he was reffering to when he said he would do the bachelor if he could "break the rules". IF he knows for sure (100%) who is F1 is and completely falls head over feet for her, I think he would want to run off with her and end the show early and not want to waste the other girls time/lead them on. I think that would be a dealbreaker for him. Did he sound down when he said that he made his decision and that it just hadn't come out yet?
    Nope he sounded very happy like always .
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

The million dollar equations is who will be the next bachelor now that Chris declined the bachelor role.

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;4049844;
    The million dollar equations is who will be the next bachelor now that Chris declined the bachelor role.
    We do not know 100% that he turned it down. My money is on Kirk, he has been waaaay too silent.

FORT Newbie

We don't know 100%;however, all the sign leading to this conclusion including Chris H remark in regards to Chris L. as not a good TV as the bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;4049860;
    We don't know 100%;however, all the sign leading to this conclusion including Chris H remark in regards to Chris L. as not a good TV as the bachelor.
    They will probably go with Kirk. LOL if they think Chris is not good t.v I dont know what they think Kirk is going to be. Chris is good looking, sweet, genuine, real, and witty and entertaining. Kirk is none of those things it will be like watching paint dry
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4049865;
    They will probably go with Kirk. LOL if they think Chris is not good t.v I dont know what they think Kirk is going to be. Chris is good looking, sweet, genuine, real, and witty and entertaining. Kirk is none of those things it will be like watching paint dry
    I don't think Kirk is a bad guy, I just don't think he has that "it" type of quality needed to be the show lead. Plus he would most likely be the least attractive of all of the bachelors IMHO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4049838;
    I remember Fleiss saying that his ideal end to a bachelor season is a marriage. Maybe that is what Chris is referring. He would not be able to continue with the other ladies, so he would send them home and propose right then and there. Voila, Fleiss gets his wish of a marriage at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;4049892;
    I remember Fleiss saying that his ideal end to a bachelor season is a marriage. Maybe that is what Chris is referring. He would not be able to continue with the other ladies, so he would send them home and propose right then and there. Voila, Fleiss gets his wish of a marriage at the end.
    Has anyone heard anything (ahem Capegal) new now that Chris has decided yes or no. I would assume it would get out in the press rather quickly. That was kind of a fast decision on his part, didn't he say last week he wasn't sure?

Closed Thread