Closed Thread
Page 169 of 172 FirstFirst ... 69119159160161162163164165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

PeoplePets: Spotted: The Bachelorette's Ali & Roberto Pet a Porcupine

Watch those fingers! The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez let their imaginations run wild on Saturday during a trip to the San Diego Zoo. The pair met with Priscilla the porcupine (pictured), and even made a splash with a few ursine friends at the zoo's new Polar Bear Plunge.

According to a zoo spokesperson, the couple — who plan to find a permanent home in San Diego — spent a few hours at the facility and "seemed to have a great time. They were both just lovely." Good thing — you wouldn't want to make a porcupine angry!

Spotted: The Bachelorette's Ali & Roberto Pet a Porcupine | Celebrities | News | PEOPLE Pets

More pics from day at SD Zoo:

Bachelorette Star Ali: Roberto and I Want to Elope

Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez aren’t concerned with having an elaborate wedding: They just want to be husband and wife — ASAP.

“Planning a wedding is a lot, and we don’t want to go through all the motions,” Fedotowsky told PEOPLE Thursday at Kari Feinstein’s style lounge in Beverly Hills. “We just want to be married. We’re just excited for that. We’re like, ‘Let’s be married — right now!’ “

The Bachelorette star admits if it weren’t for disappointing the couple’s relatives, she and Martinez would go off and elope.

“I think we would do just that,” Fedotowsky says. “Obviously we want to share it with our family, so we’re not going to do that. But it’s so funny — I’ve even caught myself saying, ‘This is my husband Roberto.’ I always thought it would be funny to even think or say that, but if anything, I feel like it’s hard for me not to say it.”

Having that little slip of the tongue “is when you know it’s the right person,” she adds.

Plus, since moving to San Diego together, the couple have been nearly inseparable.

“Last night was my first night away from Roberto,” Fedotowsky says, of the ladies-only slumber party she shared with her stylist Lindsay Albanese. “We’re apart for one night, and we’re like, ‘Oh, my god, what are we going to do?’ He was up here with me yesterday, and when he had to leave, we both got a little upset — choked up almost.”

Bachelorette Star Ali: Roberto and I Want to Elope - PEOPLE TV Watch

People StarTracks August 23, 2010:

GOING BATTY!
    Is 'B' for Bachelorette? Boston native Ali Fedotowsky shows her hometown some love, working up a sweat during a softball game in San Diego on Sunday.

Star Tracks: Monday, August 23, 2010 - VIVA LA VIDA - Star Tracks, Jennifer Lopez : People.com

More pics of Ali & Roberto @ Roberto's State Farm company softball game from Getty. They are really cute:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Here's link to Professional Photographer's Blog posting about Roberto Martinez. She photographed Roberto's brother, Peter's wedding, specifically the groom & groomsmen. Roberto was his Peter's best man. She gives insight into Roberto as a person and has pics of the men. Roberto looks great in a tux!

Check it out!:

Roberto Martinez {The Bachelorette Season 6} StephanieASmithBlog.Com

I just heard an interview with CH on My FM 104.3 and the DJ asked him who the next Bachelor would be. CH replied that although people are clamoring for CL, the fan favorite is "not always good television". It sounded to me that CL will not be gracing our TV screens in the fall....FWIW.....

FORT Fogey

I wonder if CH is misquoted a little. According to People.com:

Don’t count Chris Lambton out of the upcoming season of The Bachelor just yet!

Although the Cape Cod, Mass., landscaper is reportedly hesitant about continuing his search for love on reality TV, he also hasn’t completely ruled it out.

“There’s an ongoing dialogue,” Bachelor and Bachelorette host Chris Harrison tells PEOPLE. “I was just with him this weekend in North Carolina and we talked about the show … it may be right for him, but it may not be.”

But just because Lambton is a gentleman — one who accepted Ali Fedotowsky‘s ultimate decision and wished her well — doesn’t mean he’s the perfect candidate for the show.

“You have to take aside the clamoring of millions of fans [who] want him to be the Bachelor just because they [want] to wish him well,” Harrison says. “But they don’t necessarily know what’s right for him or what’s right for the show.”

At the end of the day, it will be Lambton who needs to decide whether it’s a right fit or not. Says Harrison, “I don’t want to push him into something he’s not ready to do, or it’s not going to be right and we’ll all end up regretting [it].”

And while Lambton’s search for love on TV may still be up in the air, two other franchise alumni have found their match — and Harrison couldn’t be happier.

“I wish them the best,” he says about Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders, whom he considers family.

And though he’s received an invite for their wedding this weekend, Harrison won’t be able to make it. He’ll be hosting TV Guide’s Emmys Red Carpet with Chris Harrison on Sunday — which he’s also executive producing with his own production company, Harrison Productions. –Eunice Oh
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-27-2010 at 02:31 PM.

After listening to Chris' new RI interview I am about 99.9% sure he is NOT the next bachelor . The person interviewing him asked him if he was going to do it and Chris said "Honestly I’ve made my decision but it hasn’t come out yet.". The interviewer also asked him what happens if you go out tonight and find that one girl that is right for you and Chris said "I’ll close up shop, I’m done. If I find the right one, I’m done."
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4049830;
    After listening to Chris' new RI interview I am about 99.9% sure he is NOT the next bachelor . The person interviewing him asked him if he was going to do it and Chris said "Honestly I’ve made my decision but it hasn’t come out yet.". The interviewer also asked him what happens if you go out tonight and find that one girl that is right for you and Chris said "I’ll close up shop, I’m done. If I find the right one, I’m done."
    Well maybe it means he said yes, all the reports out there have said he turned it down.

Closed Thread