Closed Thread
Page 168 of 172 FirstFirst ... 68118158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26

Part 1: Cover + 3 scan pages

Page 1

Page 2

Clear pic from Page 3.

---------------------------------------------------

Part 2, 2nd post more pages:

Full page 3.

Page 4

Last sighting pic. TY, Emusha & Carmie!

Alumnus Roberto Martinez Makes ‘Bachelorette’ Finale

Having whittled down her pick from 25 men to two — including one UT alumnus — Ali Fedotowsky will make her final choice tonight in the season finale of the ABC reality show “The Bachelorette.”

Roberto Martinez ’05, who majored in international business at UT and was a right-handed pitcher for the baseball team, is a finalist in the show that airs tonight, Aug. 2.

Monica Sheridan ’05, UT’s associate director of admissions, sat next to Martinez at graduation. In fact, the two were good friends, and she said they kept in touch after UT, though she didn’t know he was on “The Bachelorette” until she saw the listing of bachelors online at the start of the season. She’s seen college friends interviewed about Martinez in US Weekly and other entertainment media, which has been a little surreal.

“You don’t expect to see one of your friends on ‘Extra,’” Sheridan said. Some of their mutual friends wear Team Roberto T-shirts on Monday nights.

Sheridan said the wholesome persona Martinez displays on the TV show is true to life. He wasn’t a big drinker in college, and Ybor City wasn’t his scene. She said he was kind of shy around the girls too, which is ironic now that he is on national television in search of love.

“He isn’t scandalous. He’s very much a clean-cut guy who is representing UT well,” Sheridan said. “He doesn’t have a cocky attitude, and is generally just a really great guy.”

Sheridan said Martinez, who is an insurance agent in Charleston, SC, cut off communication during the filming of the show, but as of Saturday, July 31, he had reactivated his Facebook account with just one message: “It’s good to be back.”

Martinez, 26, has traveled around the world with Fedotowsky, from Iceland to Portugal to Tahiti. In one episode, Martinez brought her to Tampa to meet his family and see his alma mater. The two donned Spartan baseball jerseys and Martinez gave Fedotowsky private batting lessons on the Sam Bailey Baseball Field. They ended the date with a picnic on the baseball diamond, Martinez nearly popping the champagne cork in Fedotowsky’s eye.

The two, along with the other bachelor finalist, are concluding the season in Tahiti, where Fedotowsky, 25, may give out the final rose and receive a marriage proposal from one of the two guys.

The University of Tampa - News - Alumnus Roberto Martinez Makes ?Bachelorette? Finale
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

OK! Exclusive: Ali & Roberto ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Bound"

Look like Ali Fedotowksy and fiancé Roberto Martinez may be taking their love to the dance floor! OK! has caught wind of a strong rumor that the happy couple will spice up their engagement with some healthy competition on the hit ABC reality show Dancing With the Stars, and are in the contracts phase! “Ali hasn’t signed on the dotted line yet but there’s a twist — Roberto is going to compete on the show as well,” a source tells OK!.

Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants are no strangers to the DWTS dance floor. Melissa Rycroft (Jason Mesnick’s season of The Bachelor and host of the Bachelor Pad) danced her way to the finals on Season 8 of the hit reality dance competition.

Ali’s former flame and Season 14 Bachelor Jake Pavelka also landed a spot on the show last season.

When reached for comment, ABC said they could not discuss the cast at this time.

Ali recently told OK! that she would love to join the cast of DWTS, as part of her workout routine!

“Everyone says that it has done great things for their body,” Ali told OK! during her bikini cover shoot. “I was on a hip-hop team in college. I love to dance!”

OK! EXCLUSIVE: Ali & Roberto ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Bound | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Chris Lambton Still Considering The Bachelor - PEOPLE TV Watch

Here is an article posted on the People website In their TV Watch section with Chris Harrison discussing Chris L still considering if he will be the next Bachelor.

Chris Lambton Still Considering The Bachelor
    August 25, 2010
    Don’t count Chris Lambton out of the upcoming season of The Bachelor just yet!

Although the Cape Cod, Mass., landscaper is reportedly hesitant about continuing his search for love on reality TV, he also hasn’t completely ruled it out.

“There’s an ongoing dialogue,” Bachelor and Bachelorette host Chris Harrison tells PEOPLE. “I was just with him this weekend in North Carolina and we talked about the show … it may be right for him, but it may not be.”

But just because Lambton is a gentleman — one who accepted Ali Fedotowsky‘s ultimate decision and wished her well — doesn’t mean he’s the perfect candidate for the show.

“You have to take aside the clamoring of millions of fans [who] want him to be the Bachelor just because they [want] to wish him well,” Harrison says. “But they don’t necessarily know what’s right for him or what’s right for the show.”

At the end of the day, it will be Lambton who needs to decide whether it’s a right fit or not. Says Harrison, “I don’t want to push him into something he’s not ready to do, or it’s not going to be right and we’ll all end up regretting [it].”

And while Lambton’s search for love on TV may still be up in the air, two other franchise alumni have found their match — and Harrison couldn’t be happier.

“I wish them the best,” he says about Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders, whom he considers family.

And though he’s received an invite for their wedding this weekend, Harrison won’t be able to make it. He’ll be hosting TV Guide’s Emmys Red Carpet with Chris Harrison on Sunday — which he’s also executive producing with his own production company, Harrison Productions. –Eunice Oh
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-26-2010 at 11:53 AM.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I just received my US Weekly in the mail today and Chris L is one of the side pics on the cover and says BACHELOR PANIC Chris Gets Cold Feet. The Story is on page 44 in the HOT STUFF section.

There is a full page photo of Ali pinning the rose on CL at the F4/F3 RC and on the photo it says "He's not sure The Bachelor's the right venue for him to find a wife," a source says of Lambton".

There is a small pic of CL shirtless coming out of the water and on the pic it says "He wants a normal life," a pal says of Lambton (on July 7).

Here is the article:

CHRIS LAMBTON
    Backing Off The Bachelor!

Ali's second choice will likely turn down his own show.

Bachelorette runner-up Chris Lambton may not accept a rose from ABC. A Show insider tells Hot Stuff that the landscaper, 33 --- who is being wooed by producers to be the next Bachelor --- is getting cold feet. "He thought it was weird to have people watch him so closely on the show," the source says. Indeed, a pal says Lambton regrets talking on TV about his mom's death from cancer. And joining the show isn't something he takes lightly. "If I was going to do it, it'd be on my own terms," he told US August 22 at the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic in Raleigh, North Carolina. Producers (who insiders say have no backup) are still hoping he says yes. "They haven't given up," says the source. But if Lambton does decline the gig, perhaps he could try meeting Ms. Right the way Jake Pavelka did in the past. "I tried Match.com!" Pavelka told US August 21 of his prefame days. "It's hard to meet people."

ETA: As of this past weekend, it sounds like CL has not said no yet, so there is still hope.

On page 40 in the same magazine is a full page photo of A/R walking down the street with the title "LOVE LIVE'S". There is a short article with it, Roberto & Ali Settling Down!

Article: Cameras are no longer rolling, but that doesn't mean love has slowed for Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky, 25, and fiance Roberto Martinez, 27. "We're enjoying ourselves," she tells US of moving in together in San Diego August 7. They met fellow ABC alums (and new couple!) Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Uncork the Cure benefit August 19. Also on the engaged duo's docket: Wii contests, hiking in LaJolla and softball games. "So nice to meet new people in San Diego!" she tweeted August 22.

I thought you guys would be interested in the "new couple" Tenley & Kiptyn news. We weren't sure about this and I think this is the first time they have been linked as a "couple" in the media. I could be wrong about that though. I'll also post this in the Bachelor Pad Forum.
    Last edited by n4692u; 08-26-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Bachelorette Ali Reveals Designer She'll Likely Wear at Wedding

Here comes the bride, all dressed in....?

Planning has barely begun for Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky's wedding to Roberto Martinez -- but she already has a dress designer in mind.

"I'm leaning towards Monique Lhuillier," Fedotowsky told UsMagazine.com at Tuesday's "Endless Summer" Primetime Emmy Suite event at Gonpachi restaurant in Beverly Hills. "I like her. I like the flowiness of her dresses," the reality star, 25, said of Lhuillier, whose wedding gowns have been worn by the likes of Carrie Underwood, Bachelor star Molly Malaney (who wed Jason Mesnick) and others.

Otherwise, preliminary brainstorming for the affair -- no date has been set -- is "almost overwhelming," she admitted to Us. "We've had so many people being like 'oh, we'll do a new song for you!' and 'we'll give you this, we'll give you that', and we're so appreciative," Fedotowsky said. "We have to sit back and go through everything and figure it out. It's going to happen!"

One thing not in doubt for the couple, who just moved into a San Diego, Calif. apartment together: their devotion to each other. "We don't even think of it like 'are we going to make it a month? Are we going to make it six months?'" she said. "When we're talking about doing things, we're like 'babe, we have the rest of our lives, that can wait, we can do that later, we have out whole lives.' We're going to make it!"

News - Bachelorette Ali Reveals Designer She'll Likely Wear at Wedding - Style & Beauty - UsMagazine.com

EXCLUSIVE:BacheloretteAli Says No To Playboy

Ali Fedotowsky and her hunky fiancé Roberto are enjoying their engagement and planning their wedding, but the couple is making sure their family friendly image stays intact even after their show is over.

The adorable San Diego based couple was in Los Angeles on Tuesday attending the ‘Endless Summer’ Primetime Emmy Suite gathering up free swag, and RadarOnline.com exclusively learned that they turned down offers of free gifts from Playboy.

When Ali and Roberto stopped by the Playboy Jeans table at the gifting suite, a Hollywood tradition before award shows, they looked but they didn’t take any of the free stuff offered to them, not even the energy drink!

“I don’t think ABC would want us wearing Playboy Bunnies,” Ali told them while giggling as she checked out the jeans, shorts and skirts adorned with the famous Playboy Bunny. Roberto didn’t even take the men’s jeans!

Bubbly and fun, Ali and Roberto were affectionate with each other, holding hands and laughing with each other while checking out the swag in the suite.

Roberto told one guest that their relationship is still going strong. “I’m not letting her go,” he said of his bride-to-be.

The couple scooped up great gifts at the other tables in the gifting suite, getting free watches from Anne Klein and Armitron, skin care products from CellCeuticals and hair care products from Beach Girls.

Guess we won’t be seeing Ali posing for the gentlemen’s magazine any time soon!

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelorette Ali Says No To Playboy | RadarOnline.com

'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky on Good Day LA
    08/25/10

Los Angeles - Ali Fedotowsky fell for the insurance agent Roberto Martinez on the ABC romance reality show "The Bachelorette" this season and accepted his proposal in Tahiti on the final episode. Ali dropped by “Good Day LA” this morning to give us an update on her future wedding plans and the rumor that the couple would like to have kids soon.

Link to video interview:

'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky on GDLA

Ali & Roberto Shopping at Lucky Brand Jeans Store & at Pre-Emmy Gifting Suites. They are said to attend Emmy's this Sunday.

Lucky Brand Jeans:

cont...........

Lucky Brand Jeans Store & Primetime Emmy Suites cont. :

Roberto & Ali with actress Malese Jow('Vampire Diaries')

Brief interview at Gifting suite:

YouTube - Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez at Endless Summer Primetime Emmy Suite

"ABC the The Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky and Fiance Roberto Martinez at Endless Summer Primetime Emmy Suite at the world-famous Gonpachi of Beverly Hills on August 24th,2010, California,United States"

'Bachelorette' Ali: To Dance or Not to Dance?

That is the question -- of the week. "Extra" talked with "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky and asked her if she was joining "Dancing with the Stars," along with her fiancé, Roberto Martinez.

"No, we really haven't been asked," Ali lamented, as we chatted with her at a Gold's Gym, where she was trying out UbiSoft's new dance workout WII game. "I swear! Call me, I would love to!"

That is the question -- of the week. "Extra" talked with "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky and asked her if she was joining "Dancing with the Stars," along with her fiancé, Roberto Martinez.

"No, we really haven't been asked," Ali lamented, as we chatted with her at a Gold's Gym, where she was trying out UbiSoft's new dance workout WII game. "I swear! Call me, I would love to!"

But now there's a new name being thrown into the "DWTS" ring -- Bristol Palin. E! Online is reporting she has signed on to be a contestant. Other names being floated across the dance floor include David Hasselhoff, Audrina Patridge, The Situation and Brandy.

This morning, Kirstie Alley tweeted that she would not compete.

Link to video interview with article:

'Bachelorette' Ali: To Dance or Not to Dance? | Extra

Closed Thread