Closed Thread
Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67117157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4044550;
    What exactly makes you feel this way? I've started feeling like that too a little, but can't put my finger on what exactly it is.
    I am getting this feeling as well. I don't understand the need to "twitter" and tell everyone--everything. I felt this when Ali tweeted that she slept in till 3 and now was going for a walk (or something like that). Couldn't it have been left slept in, we needed the rest. To me, if you want to get back to normalcy, you don't let everyone know details about your every move.

I don't blame them for letting ABC pay for the wedding as I feel that it a very smart move and I will be watching but I as much as I miss seeing their face and come here daily for updates, I think they need out of the limelight.

Pictures from Uncork The Cure

TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4044550;
    What exactly makes you feel this way? I've started feeling like that too a little, but can't put my finger on what exactly it is.

I'm not sure that we had to endure this much attention with every outing or purchase or pictures being taken everywhere or unnecessary PDA with
    Jake and Vienna and we all know what they were there for, certainly not
    love ever after. I can't put my finger on it either, but all this does not
    feel real. If they want a normal life then I think they are going about it
    wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by justson;4044605;
    That's funny. I'm having a different experience. I feel like there is an appropriate level of keeping the media up to date and living life. Roberto is back at work. Ali is not in LA everyday. In fact if I didn't come to this site, I wouldn't know much about what they are doing day to day. I follow her on twitter and she doesn't tweet alot at all. Many are in response to questions people tweet to her. Also most people on twitter tweet mundane everyday stuff about themselves. It's kinda the nature of the twitter beast...IMO
    She really doesn't tweet near as much as some. I follow Ochocinco and if you do, you pretty much get a play by play of his every thought and move. I'm may have to unfollow. Alyssa Milano too bless her heart, she was clogging up my timeline!

I check here because they really are not in our faces. I think its different than with Fake and that emo chick. People actually like them and want to hear about what's going on. You just about have to in order to counteract negative press. Its funny really to read one thing and at the same time the actual person is reprting the opposite via twitter.

If they fell out of the spotlight completely the media would have a field day ripping them apart.

For those that don't have the People Mag, here's some of it on People.com about what music will be played at the wedding and first dance song.

Ali Fedotowsky Has Her Wedding Playlist – and First Dance – All Planned - PEOPLE TV Watch

Is that from that the newest issue of people??
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LoveNeverFails;4044608;
    She really doesn't tweet near as much as some. I follow Ochocinco and if you do, you pretty much get a play by play of his every thought and move. I'm may have to unfollow. Alyssa Milano too bless her heart, she was clogging up my timeline!

I check here because they really are not in our faces. I think its different than with Fake and that emo chick. People actually like them and want to hear about what's going on. You just about have to in order to counteract negative press. Its funny really to read one thing and at the same time the actual person is reprting the opposite via twitter.

If they fell out of the spotlight completely the media would have a field day ripping them apart.
    I don't think they are constantly out there ..but don't they have to do the media stuff for at least a yr?
    as far as tweeting ...
    don't a lot of people esp the younger ones do a lot of tweeting? fb?
    that is their thing...
    I don't find it unusual, and like someone said, a lot of people find them adorable and real as a couple and want to 'see' more of them

A lot of former bach/ettes tweet a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4044644;
    I don't think they are constantly out there ..but don't they have to do the media stuff for at least a yr?
    as far as tweeting ...
    don't a lot of people esp the younger ones do a lot of tweeting? fb?
    that is their thing...
    I don't find it unusual, and like someone said, a lot of people find them adorable and real as a couple and want to 'see' more of them

A lot of former bach/ettes tweet a lot...
    Another thing to consider is that they need to stay "out there" somewhat and keep fan interest high if they want to be in the best negotiating position to have an ABC-sponsored wedding next year. I expect if it happens, they will try to get more than the minimum stipulated in the contract that Jason and Molly got, and if fans are clamoring to see the nuptials, they have a better chance of succeeding.

As long as the tweeting is not intruding on their personal alone time together, they should be all right.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;4044578;
    Pictures from Uncork The Cure

Very cute! They look great! Thanks for posting!

Trista, Jason, Molly, Chris L., Jillian, etc. They all tweet every single day about what they are up to. Why can't Ali and Roberto do the same?

If someone has an actual media article to post, please PM a staff member.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Closed Thread