Closed Thread
Page 166 of 172 FirstFirst ... 66116156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4043985;

I'm all for Kip being the next Bachelor. He needs to drop Tenley like a bad habit!! Of course if he hooked up with Gia, then I'm all for new guy as Bachelor, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4043994;
    Wow, I actually agree with Jake

It's odd. I thought Kip turned down becoming TB. How come he's saying now he would do it?

Kiptyn did a radio interview recently before "The Bachelor Pad" saying that he would be interested in doing the Bachelor now. He said, when he was asked right after Jillian's season he still had feelings for Jillian and didn't think it would've been right to do it at the time.

TY peacemarr

FORT Fogey

"ET" had a segment discussing who might be on DWTS next season, and neither Ali nor Roberto was mentioned. In terms of reality show stars, they said likely candidates might be Vienna and The Situation. As most of us know, it will be announced Aug. 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4044301;
    "ET" had a segment discussing who might be on DWTS next season, and neither Ali nor Roberto was mentioned. In terms of reality show stars, they said likely candidates might be Vienna and The Situation. As most of us know, it will be announced Aug. 30.
    In addition to Vienna, Betty White, 88, was mentioned as a possible candidate.
    I think and hope that's out of the question. I love Betty, but at 88 - she could likely break her hip. That would drastically change her life.
    I was quite surprised that Ali and Roberto were not mentioned - but I'll bet that one - if not both - of them will be signed for the show.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083;4044103;
    I am not able to scan. However, here is a sneek peek of Ali and Roberto in the current issue of People Magazine. Beautiful pic!

PEOPLE's Sneak Peek: Sandra's New Joy - SANDRA BULLOCK: A FRESH START : People.com
    i was able to read it off of this thanks for posting it!!

one really cute quote:
    "either napa valley or half moon bay, anywhere along the california coast. we'll definitely do it outside and maybe at sunset"

how cute is it that they are keeping their sunset theme!! from when roberto told her he wants to see many more of those with her
    Team Alibeartito

Roberto mentioned Napa Valley during that interview with maximo (I think that's what it's called). A sunset wedding would be great!

Anyway, I hope the Jimmy V site has pics from the event and we don't have to rely on twitter pics, etc.

There hasn't been any pics from the Uncork The Cure event. I'm guessing that Tenley and Kiptyn being on Bachelor Pad has something to do with that more than anything. I wonder if Ali posting Tenley being there was a slip up!

I'm not surprised with the EXTRA poll, not only due to Chris L's popularity, but due to the popularity of the Kiptyn/Tenley matchup.

FORT Fanatic

I think A and R are a cute couple and undoubtably in love. However, enough is enough. I think their
    lives are becomimg over saturated with all the publicity. I'm beginning to look beyond the love story to
    the Hollywood story with all this overdone celebrity status. It sure looks like they are a little more interested
    in "stardom" than anything else. By the time the wedding rolls around, I will no longer be interested. I hope
    I am wrong and they have a happy life, but I still think they are both out to get their Hollywood "moment".

I didn't know he majored in international business, nice.

Alumnus Roberto Martinez Makes ‘Bachelorette’ Finale
    Published: August 2, 2010

Having whittled down her pick from 25 men to two — including one UT alumnus — Ali Fedotowsky will make her final choice tonight in the season finale of the ABC reality show “The Bachelorette.”

Roberto Martinez ’05, who majored in international business at UT
    and was a right-handed pitcher for the baseball team, is a finalist in the show that airs tonight, Aug. 2.

Monica Sheridan ’05, UT’s associate director of admissions, sat next to Martinez at graduation. In fact, the two were good friends, and she said they kept in touch after UT, though she didn’t know he was on “The Bachelorette” until she saw the listing of bachelors online at the start of the season. She’s seen college friends interviewed about Martinez in US Weekly and other entertainment media, which has been a little surreal.

“You don’t expect to see one of your friends on ‘Extra,’” Sheridan said. Some of their mutual friends wear Team Roberto T-shirts on Monday nights.

Sheridan said the wholesome persona Martinez displays on the TV show is true to life. He wasn’t a big drinker in college, and Ybor City wasn’t his scene. She said he was kind of shy around the girls too, which is ironic now that he is on national television in search of love.

“He isn’t scandalous. He’s very much a clean-cut guy who is representing UT well,” Sheridan said. “He doesn’t have a cocky attitude, and is generally just a really great guy.”

Sheridan said Martinez, who is an insurance agent in Charleston, SC, cut off communication during the filming of the show, but as of Saturday, July 31, he had reactivated his Facebook account with just one message: “It’s good to be back.”

Martinez, 26, has traveled around the world with Fedotowsky, from Iceland to Portugal to Tahiti. In one episode, Martinez brought her to Tampa to meet his family and see his alma mater. The two donned Spartan baseball jerseys and Martinez gave Fedotowsky private batting lessons on the Sam Bailey Baseball Field. They ended the date with a picnic on the baseball diamond, Martinez nearly popping the champagne cork in Fedotowsky’s eye.

The two, along with the other bachelor finalist, are concluding the season in Tahiti, where Fedotowsky, 25, may give out the final rose and receive a marriage proposal from one of the two guys.

Jamie Pilarczyk, Web Writer
    The University of Tampa - News - Alumnus Roberto Martinez Makes ?Bachelorette? Finale

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4044540;
    I think A and R are a cute couple and undoubtably in love. However, enough is enough. I think their
    lives are becomimg over saturated with all the publicity. I'm beginning to look beyond the love story to
    the Hollywood story with all this overdone celebrity status. It sure looks like they are a little more interested
    in "stardom" than anything else. By the time the wedding rolls around, I will no longer be interested. I hope
    I am wrong and they have a happy life, but I still think they are both out to get their Hollywood "moment".
    What exactly makes you feel this way? I've started feeling like that too a little, but can't put my finger on what exactly it is.

I forgot to mention that I believe that Craig R and Ashley Elmore (from Bachelor Pad) are going to be at some event today. I will have to find the link.

eta

I don't know what the event is raising money for, but it's some dunking contest with Craig R as the only guy there! It's at Trump Plaza's Beach Bar.

Anyone know what this is for?

OK, I finally found an article. It's for United Way.

Soaking Celebs for United Way | AC Nightlife | Arts & Entertainment | Atlantic City Weekly
    Last edited by atem; 08-21-2010 at 11:04 AM.

Closed Thread