Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Extra poll
    Who would be the better "Bachelor"?

Total Votes: 1152

* Chris - 1017 (88.3%)
    * Kiptyn - 135 (11.7%)
    "Assuming I was single and available, I would do it," Locke admitted to "Extra's" Jeannie Mai, adding, "I think they could definitely make a TV show out of it, but I don't think I'd compromise too much."
    chris lambton and kiptyn locke

Getty Images

The problem is -- Kiptyn may already have a girlfriend, which is rumored to be "Bachelor Pad" cohort Tenley Molzahn. He admitted to "Extra" that he's attracted to her and could see her as someone he'd date.

Former "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka is actually rooting for "Bachelorette" Ali's castoff Chris Lambton, who has previously said he wouldn't do "The Bachelor."

"Chris'll come around," Jake told "Extra's" Mario Lopez. "I think he'll be the next 'Bachelor.' And if he does turn it down, you have closed the door on an amazing opportunity to possibly find love."

Jake also has some words of advice for whoever takes the "Bachelor" spot. "Before you do a show like that you need to be single and celibate for at least 90 days."
    Read more: Who Will Be the Next 'Bachelor'? | Extra
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4043985;
    Extra poll

Jake also has some words of advice for whoever takes the "Bachelor" spot. "Before you do a show like that you need to be single and celibate for at least 90 days."
    Read more: Who Will Be the Next 'Bachelor'? | Extra
    Wow, I actually agree with Jake

It's odd. I thought Kip turned down becoming TB. How come he's saying now he would do it?

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4043994;
    Wow, I actually agree with Jake

It's odd. I thought Kip turned down becoming TB. How come he's saying now he would do it?
    I don't get it either he turned it down last season but now he will do it I don't get it. Kiptyn is actually my second choice though if Chris turns it down. He is a way better choice than Kirk, Ty, and Craig
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Did anyone manage to find any pics of Ali Roberto, /tenley and Kiptyn at the charity event last night in SD? TIA

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4044016;
    I don't get it either he turned it down last season but now he will do it I don't get it. Kiptyn is actually my second choice though if Chris turns it down. He is a way better choice than Kirk, Ty, and Craig
    Could it be, they never offered TB to Kip? I didn't follow the media after Jillian's season much - well except for the whole Ed fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4043985;
    Wow! What a showing for Chris! Almost 90% of the vote so far! Can't get more popular than that!

I am not able to scan. However, here is a sneek peek of Ali and Roberto in the current issue of People Magazine. Beautiful pic!

PEOPLE's Sneak Peek: Sandra's New Joy - SANDRA BULLOCK: A FRESH START : People.com

this could be kips way of saying maaybe he should have acceped it last time they offered since he'd have met gia tenley and ali to choose from. can't imagine jake (5th exit) was asked above kip!! plus i think after TB and BP he probably is one of the people that's mastered the good edit! whatever reason he didn't go on last time - maybe he just realized he should have esp since starting a family was in his timetable right about now (as he's said to tenley in ther aline time on bp)
    i wonder which one gia/ten/ali liked out of the options... I see ali picking reid, tenley maybe picking jake/kip...dunno about gia

this comment just makes me more certain kip is now dating tenley
    Last edited by emusha; 08-20-2010 at 07:10 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4044030;
    Wow! What a showing for Chris! Almost 90% of the vote so far! Can't get more popular than that!
    I know it's so awesome he is so loved

There are some new pics of Ali shopping for a car at getty images dot com.

Closed Thread