Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4042482;
    Chris is not only witty but does impersonations. His impersonation of "Phantom" was hillarious!!!!! He also seemed to be the jokester ring leader in the house of guys so I'm sure he could entertain the girls, especially one-on-one!!!!!!!!!!
    Chris more than proved this morning on the live 4 hours co-hosting dj that he could definitely carry the bachelor show as the lead. He was witty, talkative, off the cuff, sounded very sexy, but relaxed, and had a great time. He was tweeting during some of the music, as he is so kind to his fans and appreciates them so very much. Once again, many of his Chris-isms this a.m. were priceless. Lots of fun so early in the am!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4042445;
    I'm not listening anymore but I think it ended at 10am. BTW he said the reports that came out yesterday about him turning it down were not true and they just make stuff up.
    What I heard toward the first of the week was that they were still after him, and the decision had NOT yet been made.

It appears to me - such as that is - that Chris is beginning to get really comfortable with all of the attention. It sounded like right after the Finale there might have been two or three main concerns that he had with being the next Bachelor.
    One was that he did not like the way that the edit focused almost singularly on his family and the loss of his mother. Of course, we all know that there is much more to their discussions than what we get to hear (and if we think it is bad with Chris, what about Ali and Roberto ?)
    The next issue that I gathered was a problem with him was his privacy - particularly his dating life and how that revealed his emotions; however, he is now clearly embracing the media and the publicity, so I think he may be overcoming some of the things that might stand in the way.

Will he do it? That is still the $64K question!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4042341;
    IA,, MF likes to surprise us. However, after reading this statement, there are some obvious choices, in other words, he has choices, he likes to mix things up, in other words, who says it would be someone from Ali's season? He wants to talk to everybody, sounds like there are others.
    Recently read a quote by Fleiss, paraphrased here, America would prefer Chris as next Bachelor over even a handsome, wealthy, astronaut if they could find one!!!!!!!!!So Fleiss realizes how popular Chris would be as the next bachelor and they'll work on convincing him to change his mind before they are forced to go with someone else. It is only smart to have a few other ducks lined up in case. The last thing this show needs is another insincere prima donna like Jake and all the breakup drama that occured with him.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4042513;
    What I heard toward the first of the week was that they were still after him, and the decision had NOT yet been made.

It appears to me - such as that is - that Chris is beginning to get really comfortable with all of the attention. It sounded like right after the Finale there might have been two or three main concerns that he had with being the next Bachelor.
    One was that he did not like the way that the edit focused almost singularly on his family and the loss of his mother. Of course, we all know that there is much more to their discussions than what we get to hear (and if we think it is bad with Chris, what about Ali and Roberto ?)
    The next issue that I gathered was a problem with him was his privacy - particularly his dating life and how that revealed his emotions; however, he is now clearly embracing the media and the publicity, so I think he may be overcoming some of the things that might stand in the way.

Will he do it? That is still the $64K question!
    So Bloomers, do you think he may be coming around? One thing he has to realize is that when he is the bachelor, they will not really focus on his backstory anymore since the focus will be on the bachelorettes. I mean, how much more did we learn about Ali this season, not much if anything new. Chris H said that they have another month to make the decision; I truly believe it is Chris's if he wants it, they are just saying that they are looking at "several candidates" in the case that he turns it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;4042487;
    Chris more than proved this morning on the live 4 hours co-hosting dj that he could definitely carry the bachelor show as the lead. He was witty, talkative, off the cuff, sounded very sexy, but relaxed, and had a great time. He was tweeting during some of the music, as he is so kind to his fans and appreciates them so very much. Once again, many of his Chris-isms this a.m. were priceless. Lots of fun so early in the am!
    Thanks Patti....Bummed I didn't get to listen.
    Any other tid bits worth sharing ? 4 hours of Chris...jealous I didn't hear it!

Regarding the bach question the radio DJ asked Chris said he could neither "confirm nor deny" than he went on to say that " "Alot of positives and negatives to doing it" I think he is definitely considering it
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4042535;
    Regarding the bach question the radio DJ asked Chris said he could neither "confirm nor deny" than he went on to say that " "Alot of positives and negatives to doing it" I think he is definitely considering it
    I recall Reid saying pretty much the same thing, although I still think that there are reasons to believe they will be more successful landing Chris as the lead than Reid. For one, they know (regardless of whatever crap they spew in the media) that they have NO backup plan that is really a guaranteed ratings grabber. I also think that since the last few seasons have been so successful, they are in a position to throw a lot more money at Chris. And I also think he has less to lose by taking it than Reid (and to some degree, Kip) had, in that he is not in an established career right now that could go down the tubes in his absence, or worse, be irrevocably damaged by a bad edit and public opinion turning on him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4042587;
    If Travis, the MD did the bach surely Chris can do the bach...
    Travis' career is far from being tarnished..in fact it has flourished
    Indeed, Dr Stork had an excellent lawyer who negotiated an iron-clad contract with MF. That's what CL needs as well.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

So is Frank admitting that he went on the show just for his 15 minutes???

It says in the article, "He said there was no real reason why he and Nicole broke up in the first place, other than he was going to be on the show."

Originally, I didn't put him in the same category as Ed, but I am re-thinking my position.

Closed Thread