Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4042319;
    I didn't hear it that way. Just that they were both going to be at the event.
    OH ok, thanks, I was about to throw my shoe at the computer, LOL. She irks me for some reason, never liked her on Jake's season.

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4042238;
    I don't think this has been post yet:
    (I think it is a South Carolina paper interview with Roberto, don't know when this happen, dated August 19)

The diamond guy - Life & Style - TheState.com
    Thanks. Nice, but short interview. I wonder when it was done too.

Re: ChrisL on the radio

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4042317;

I'm listening to ChisL cohost the morning show on WCOD right now. He sounds on air like we came to know him on TV.....self-depracating, a bit awkward (he doesn't have future in radio), and witty. Here are some of tidbits I've gleaned for all of you so far:

One of his favorite movies is "Step Brothers". Used it for a movie clip contest. The winner didn't seem interested in ChrisL at all...which I found funny. There actually ARE people out there who don't care who he is

He likes ice cream.

The press calls his house and business all the time trying to get info.

He receives 10 to 20 letters a day. And lots of mixed CDs.

He's off to NC tomorrow to attend the Jimmy V Cancer golf tournament. He doesn't golf so he's going to caddy. "I'm only half-famous so I just get to caddy".

Co-host asked about all of TB reunions, etc. including the cruises. He said that, yes, he knows he's now part of this whole extended family. And that he would be in Providence next weekend with two woman from an earlier Bachelor. Then he mentioned that Gia was one of them.

While I still am in the camp that I hope that he doesn't do TB.....he can't really say that he's returned toa 'normal' life or is choosing to. Maybe he just wants to enjoy the ride and the travel while he can.
    That's a great re-cap and that is about the winner not being interested. Maybe, that's a good thing for Chris L, as he won't want to be stalked by a crazed, too in love fan!

That's interesting about the cruise and going to those events. I'm sort of surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4042267;
    Ummm....didn't all the rag mags tell us Ali was single...till she wasn't? Wasn't that all part of the Master Fleiss Plan? Chris is the next bachelor. I have no evidence other than my observations of how Fleiss likes us to be surprised. Why else is he planting the seeds of doubt so widely? JMHO.
    MF
    There are some obvious choices out there. I just want to try to deliver another great season and I like to mix things up,” show creator Mike Fleiss said at a recent TCA panel. “We want to talk to everybody and make sure we’re getting the right guy.”
    IA,, MF likes to surprise us. However, after reading this statement, there are some obvious choices, in other words, he has choices, he likes to mix things up, in other words, who says it would be someone from Ali's season? He wants to talk to everybody, sounds like there are others.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4042341;
    IA,, MF likes to surprise us. However, after reading this statement, there are some obvious choices, in other words, he has choices, he likes to mix things up, in other words, who says it would be someone from Ali's season? He wants to talk to everybody, sounds like there are others.
    It does sound like other options are being seriously considered.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Chris on the radio this am and he sounds awesome he is a riot!!!

his last softball game is tonight for championship lol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I just listened to an interview with Chris Harrison by a local radio station. If you want to listen you can Google "Bob and the Showgram" if you want to listen. A lot is about the Jimmy V golf tourny this weekend, but a few other tidbits. A little breakdown:

Chris L is high on the list but they're about a month away from a decision. Chris H is looking forward to be back in Raleigh this weekend ("feels like home") & there is a gala Saturday night with one of a kind jewelry.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fan

Chris was asked directly by his radio co-host on WCOD whether he was the next bachelor or not. He basically said, "Maybe yes maybe no" (major paraphrasing here). Is he still under contract to say nothing? If so, then the answer made sense. If not, if he weren't doing it, would't he just outright say he wasn't to get the paps and others off his back?

I don't want him to do it but am starting to think maybe he said yes. Or that CH got him invited to this JimmyV golf tourney so that he can work on him.

Oh....and just a funny piece from the radio show. They played Jay Sean's song "you'll be my only" (if that's the title). They then cut in in the middle of it and said that they couldn't play anymore of it because Kasey ruined the song for Chris and he can't listen to it anymore. I guess Kasey sang it all the time in the house!

Thanks for the radio recap, Luvstx. Wish I could hear it.

I can't imagine that Chris isn't the top of the list no matter what CH says. Whether he does it is another story but I think he's leaning more to doing it since he's not avoiding being out there which I'd think he would if he were trying to distance himself from the show. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4042410;
    Chris was asked directly by his radio co-host on WCOD whether he was the next bachelor or not. He basically said, "Maybe yes maybe no" (major paraphrasing here). Is he still under contract to say nothing? If so, then the answer made sense. If not, if he weren't doing it, would't he just outright say he wasn't to get the paps and others off his back?

I don't want him to do it but am starting to think maybe he said yes. Or that CH got him invited to this JimmyV golf tourney so that he can work on him.

Oh....and just a funny piece from the radio show. They played Jay Sean's song "you'll be my only" (if that's the title). They then cut in in the middle of it and said that they couldn't play anymore of it because Kasey ruined the song for Chris and he can't listen to it anymore. I guess Kasey sang it all the time in the house!
    I don't know, maybe he is somewhat considering it ? I don't think he is allowed to say anything at this point.

Closed Thread