Closed Thread
Page 16 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4022672;
    I them!! I think they'll be totally fine!! and Ali really doesnt like the paps she said she called roberto once in tears cos they were following her and she couldn't go to see him
    I love them too! They do seem to be thinking things through and that's a good thing.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4022681;
    I agree, I think CL is more of a one woman kind of man not 25 on one
    Exactly. No disrespect to Chris - I just don't see him juggling a bunch of ladies and dealing with the ensuing drama.

Another Chris interview

What did you learn during the experience that you'll take into your next relationship, and are you ready to date again?
    "I think I just learned to be open and try to give as much as you can in a relationship. Even though it was a weird circumstance, I just put myself out there. Watching last night was very strange, I'm not going to lie. It felt like just yesterday again even though it had already been taped months ago. I definitely had some emotions coming back which made it hard to watch, but you know, I'm always ready for the perfect girl to come into my life."

Were you surprised at being let go by Ali, or did you think that you had a real chance at being chosen?
    "I definitely thought that we had a connection. Whenever we hung out, it was just easy, we could talk and have fun and we had a rapport form the first time that we met. Obviously when it was down to just Roberto and I, I thought I had an even better chance. Then when Ali came up to my hut that day, when she was walking up the stairs usually she has a big smile when she sees me but I saw her face and thought, 'Uh oh, this isn't going to go too well'."

Were you expecting so much of your personal life to be revealed?
    "Going into it, I didn't really know what to expect. I never watched the show before so I really wasn't up on it and I never really thought about how hard it would be being on the show and how deep it would get, feelings and emotion-wise. [Since] I actually got as far as I could get without getting engaged, watching that all again was very difficult. Especially last night, it was very hard to watch."

What was your family's reaction to the finale?
    "The great thing about my family is that they have stood behind me 100% no matter what. They loved the finale. They loved the rainbow! My dad called me saying that he was crying and asking, 'Did that really happen?' It completely blew away my whole family. They just liked the way I reacted, both when she broke up with me and back in LA after The Final Rose, how gracious I was and how you just have to accept what happens sometimes. You can't force love, it has to be natural."

The Bachelorette spoilers and news - Digital Spy
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4022681;
    I agree, I think CL is more of a one woman kind of man not 25 on one
    Which makes him even MORE adorable! I don't see him doing it, and I really hope he turns it down. IF he doesn't, bonus....I'd love seeing him again, shirtless and all of course

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4022640;
    We were deprived of seeing so much of Ali and Roberto's love story, that I have become obsessed with watching and rewatching what we have and wanting to devour every article, picture, video anything I can to see them together. I think I am in love with them....is it just me that has gone a little over the moon at seeing them? I am turning into a voyeur....ugh!

And I am still laughing over Kimmel telling Roberto he got tongue and Roberto saying the cameras got a little too close.......

It seems our Roberto has come out his shell and is not so shy anymore! And the fact that they are open to a televised wedding....squee!!!
    I've never seen Roberto being so outgoing and talkative before last night. Why oh why, didn't they show more of it during the season. He's so adorable.

And I'm doing the same thing you're doing, trying to find whatever I can on them. I'll be obsessed for at least a week. I want to see their time in Iceland and Turkey that was taken away from us.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

I am so happy for Roberto and Ali, happy for the viewers who wanted a love story and happy that MF finally gave us what we wanted! We got an F2 who weren't polarizing and a bit of of a mystery thrown in surrounding the ending as well. Who said that MF isn't a big, fluffy marshmallow at heart....well, maybe with a few burn marks along the edges that is.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4022656;
    Cupcakes, wherever you are....You should consider using the song "You Had me from Hello" if you make another video! Perfect song choice. Or "Me and You" both by Kenny Chesney.
    Excellent song choices, sanlee

thanks for the heads up looove the pics on the abc site

Team Alibeartito

FORT Regular

tvgrapevine has the whole teleconference with Ali & Roberto online. I haven't listened yet, as it is 33 minutes long.

Can Roberto get any sexier

Closed Thread